What's new

US drags India to WTO against World's largest 4000 MW solar plant and solar mission

i hope india plays well in this..they have the right cards. Lobbyists in Washington have infested the Obama administration and it has been nothing but disaster for US the foreign policy.

@BDforever
here these graphs will make you understand the, minimum population which will suffer...mind you middle class will also suffer,.not every one can pay 1 lac for 20-30 tablets.....

end_poverty_fig2.jpg

look who is actually upset .. ( :drag:) acha chalo tere ko chor raha hoon, ar tang nehi karonga :sarcastic:
betaji...the trolling school from where you passed ....I was principal over there......you still need decades of practice to troll me...:sarcastic::sarcastic:
I do smoke so it's a usual phenomena for me...:drag:

betaji...the trolling school from where you passed ....I was principal over there......you still need decades of practice to troll me...:sarcastic::sarcastic:
I do smoke so it's a usual phenomena for me...:drag:
after saying that now feeling good ? :omghaha::omghaha:

Crush them America.
Lolzzzz

How coward is it to put the gun on somebody else's shoulder???

Says a guy from the rape capital of the world, poverty capital of the world, malnutrition capital of the world and low IQ capital of the world.

Yup, thought so.

Last in PISA
Dredful at Olympiad
Low IQ
Malnutrition
Rape culture

Yup, that's incredible India :D

@Aeronaut. @WebMaster
I have reported this member's posts already.The member has not just derailed this thread but has been trying to humiliate a nationality...REPEATEDLY.
Such members are definitely detrimental to your site.

@levina
plz. do not reply to this troll..he is one retard fellow.....and uses very harsh words.....
I request you on this...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom