What's new

US drags India to WTO against World's largest 4000 MW solar plant and solar mission

so, you wanna visit Incredible india.....being an indian I am inviting you...you are welcome...:enjoy:

I will visit on certain conditions...

I want a state dinner from all your regime leaders.
I want all the best looking Indian women to pleasure me.
I want all the Indian military generals to carry me on their shoulders while they sing the Chinese national anthem.
I want all the gold from your country.
I want $1,000,000 per MINUTE for my visit to India (you get to see a superior Chinese).

Satisfy these requirements and I will think about it.

I want all the Indian military generals to carry me on their shoulders while they sing the Chinese national anthem.
I want $1,000,000 per MINUTE for my visit to India (you get to see a superior Chinese).

Oh....I wish I could have but you know I am an ordinary citizen ....I can't provide you any thing...except my welcome and friendship...

How does an inferior Chinese look like?

Mate your posts are becoming fun each passing day................:rofl: :rofl:

Bringing Modi to each & every topic is an ART which you have now mastered!!!

FYI, even MMS put up red carpet for Bush & Mushhy as well :lol:

One more thing, as far as MMRCA is concerned, NDA had already given order for 126 planes - mirage 2000s to FRANCE's DAssault, before UPA-1 scrapped the deal & braught f16/f18 on the first place.

Arpita, please don't mess around with certain minorities member on PDF, else Shinde willl :butcher: you.:lol:

ok ! ! USA is saying that India must import stuff and can not make by itself ? well i am not sure what should be my reaction :unsure:
USA must sanction and invade India for this unacceptable indian action :sarcastic: :crazy:

ok ! ! USA is saying that India must import stuff and can not make by itself ? well i am not sure what should be my reaction :unsure:
USA must sanction and invade India for this unacceptable indian action :sarcastic: :crazy:
so, I think you want all the poor people of asia and africa die b'coz they can't afford high priced imported medicine....:sarcastic:

so, I think you want all the poor people of asia and africa die b'coz they can't afford high priced imported medicine....:sarcastic:
do not worry USA also has brought this issue LOL
one rule- Only Buy American products, you can not manufacture or sell your products otherwise you will be sanctioned or invaded :coffee:

do not worry USA also has brought this issue LOL
one rule- Only Buy American products, you can not manufacture or sell your products otherwise you will be sanctioned or invaded :coffee:
ha ha ha....you are still not able to understand the gravity of situation here....

india is the hub of cheap medicine manufacturing ....if this term is implemented then at least 25-30% of the population will suffer due to lack of medicine and that include major population BD also.....

ha ha ha....you are still not able to understand the gravity of situation here....

india is the hub of cheap medicine manufacturing ....if this term is implemented then at least 25-30% of the population will suffer due to lack of medicine and that include major population BD also.....
@chak de INDIA Dem!god did not get me :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom