What's new

US diplomat involved in road accident to leave after judicial proceedings: report

Lol that was expected. Now wait for those little Pakis jumping to block Nato supply.
They (Pak Army) have not enough water level in their balls. How will they survive without USA aid?

USA bomb.jpg

جہاں سے ایسے ڈرپوک اور بےغیرت حکمران نکلتے ہیں وہاں سیمنٹ ڈال دینا چائے

Why is everyone so surprised? So as long as we continue to have personal political and bureaucratic vested interests in the west, you should expect this to happen.

جہاں سے ایسے ڈرپوک اور بےغیرت حکمران نکلتے ہیں وہاں سیمنٹ ڈال دینا چائے

Opposition ne kiya tir mar lia.
Not even a single statement from Imran Khan!

This is a deal reached with the current cancerous government of Pakistan. Filthy whores is what PMLN stands for.

That son of a b!tch Nawaz Sharif had a go at Pakistan a few days ago and now this from PMLN.

I hope the people of Pakistan are taking note. This cannot go unpunished during the elections. A big test for the people of Pakistan.

They are not getting any aid. Also nothing to do with army alone, its Pakistan as a state.

Let the full details emerge. So far the only name appearing is the government of Pakistan.

In very short , Pakistani elite(including all types of so called ashrafiya) not loyal and committed to Pakistan.
You can blame history for that , almost 1000 year of direct Rule(leg pulling mentality) , British Rule(divide and rule, lie and gain ) for this , , , There are some major genetic faults in our elite , developed over time of almost 1200 years and Current Pakistan(only 70 years old) paying the price , Let me mention here genetic problems of our common people(awam) also developed over 1200 years .
Just read the history and you all know what I mean

Back
Top Bottom