What's new

US Deploys F-22's to base near Iran

Iranian cruise and ballistic missiles would pretty much destroy the base that the F-22s are based in.

Iranian cruise and ballistic missiles would pretty much destroy the base that the F-22s are based in.

Yes it will be a walk in the park for Iran and you are so smart and all those Generals and Advisers are stupid. Iranians are the most powerful thing in ever in all the world and stuff and they are cool and $hit each Iranian solider is carrying a missile on his back with the propellant in attached to his a$$. Isn't that right??

Really some people are just plain down comedic.

Hint: US ABM systems

Thank you. But you are going to have to be more direct than that these people suffer from chronic stupidism otherwise known as Iraniosis.

Hint: US ABM systems

Hint: ABMs are useless against cruise missiles and it is debatable how effective they would be against dozens of different types of ballistic missiles that Iran can fire simultaneously at the F-22 base.

Hint: ABMs are useless against cruise missiles and it is debatable how effective they would be against dozens of different types of ballistic missiles that Iran can fire simultaneously at the F-22 base.

As I said each Iranian soldier apparently is carrying around a missile on his back and all those Western and GCC generals are extremely stupid and only you and Iranians are smart and haven't thought of that.

Or they know that Iran's missiles are just a load of crab which is I am more inclined to believe is the truth.

I say it again Welcome our American allies my home is yours. From here on out I will stop looking at US and its weapons as a "possible future threat" and rather as friendly forces :pop:

You have shown you are true allies instead of those Ummahians and Arabismians. What was I thinking believing there is any hope coming out of these people. Because at the end of the day you are on your own. And you only have to look out for Number 1.

I'm sorry, I'm normally pro-US but I am really getting sick of this war-mongering and hypocrasy. It is so blatant what the US is trying to do, why don't they put this much effort into solving the humanitarian crisis in Syria? Why don't they sort out NK and Pakistan with terrible nuclear prolification records? Why do they create illogical wars all over the place instead of going where they should be going. Difference between Iran and NK? One has nukes(NK) but the other has OIL!! Difference between Pakistan and Iran one has nukes and is an actual exporter of terrorism and has a direct hand in killing US soldiers (Pakistan) the other has OIL (Iran). If it's about the oil just say so but don't come up with all the moral justifications that are flawed and only damage the US image further.

I mean Pakistan and NK have nukes TODAY unlike Iran that is 10-15 years away from this (at best) yet IRAN is the biggest threat to the world?!! And then such big noise is made when Iran makes "threatening" postures to West, well if your constantly saying Iran is a threat and you may need to take action against them of course they are going to respond and show they won't invite you into their nation without a fight. US needs to get a grip and the US public need to stop buying whatever crap the Politicansd and ingorant media try to force down their necks.

But you know what they say- "nothing helps an ailing economy quite like a good old war!!"

I'm sorry, I'm normally pro-US but I am really getting sick of this war-mongering and hypocrasy. It is so blatant what the US is trying to do, why don't they put this much effort into solving the humanitarian crisis in Syria? Why don't they sort out NK and Pakistan with terrible nuclear prolification records? Why do they create illogical wars all over the place instead of going where they should be going. Difference between Iran and NK? One has nukes(NK) but the other has OIL!! Difference between Pakistan and Iran one has nukes and is an actual exporter of terrorism and has a direct hand in killing US soldiers (Pakistan) the other has OIL (Iran). If it's about the oil just say so but don't come up with all the moral justifications that are flawed and only damage the US image further.

Pakistan?

Stop your bs right there buddy.

First they should sort out Israel, if you want to talk proliferation records.

If F-22s were used against Iran literally hundreds of Iranian cruise missiles and ballistic missiles would target its base at once. I would not really be want to be anywhere near that base at the time.

A simulated test against a single target under controlled conditions proves very little.

A whole lot of 'Baghdad Bobs' bloviating their ignorance.

For record even tunguska could shoot Cruise missiles.Cruise missiles are easier to be shot compared to ballistic missiles.

If F-22s were used against Iran literally hundreds of Iranian cruise missiles and ballistic missiles would target its base at once. I would not really be want to be anywhere near that base at the time.

A simulated test against a single target under controlled conditions proves very little.
Simulated test? Any evidence?

PAC-3 is a battle-proven system with 100% success rate in Iraq. And several launchers can be deployed in a region to protect it. Do the math now.

How come Iran would be able to launch hundreds of missiles when they will not be able to see F-22 until their bases have been hit.

Do you want Iran to commit suicide????

How come Iran would be able to launch hundreds of missiles when they will not be able to see F-22 until their bases have been hit.

Do you want Iran to commit suicide????

That is when they will want to destroy the base these F-22s have been launched from.

Commit suicide? It is a proportionate response to US agression.

Back
Top Bottom