What's new

US Deploys F-22's to base near Iran

any chemical and biological attack on Isreal or the US and GCC would most likely have a nuclear response. However I doubt Iran will do that since thier allies in the region would be on the recieving end of those same bio/chem missiles.

Syria is to busy with it's own troubles right now. They are not about to divert forces away and give the free syrian army a chance to gain more ground. And Hezbollah saw what happened to thier homes and infrastructure the last time they started somthing. They could try terrorist type actions around the world. But that would turn other countries agianst them. Hezbollah as a whole would find it pretty difficult to mount an invasion of Israel. It takes a lot more then AK's and small Missiles to do that.

Economicly I have been hearing the same doom and gloom for a long time on these boards and it simply has not happened so far has it. In fact the US economy is gaining steam despite the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and the economic turmoil in Europe.

The mullahs in Iran are pissing their pants as we speak. :)

072109_f22_800.JPG
It is American soldiers who pissing their pants for their life , they are going to die for Jews , "Mollas" are ready to die for their country . Check your panty , is it dry or wet ?

Iran has no aircraft that can match the range, speed and raw firepower of the F22. Yet their will to stand up to the US despite constant bullying and the fact that their forces do not even stand a chance against the United States is truly remarkable.

Its just admirable how the Iranians stand up to bullying. America sucessfully managed to alienate the Iranian people with their policies and they eventually kicked the Americans with all their bases out of the country. It is very close to doing the same with Pakistan. We suffered from the Presler amendment after we faithfully served the americans against our own interests in the 1980's and being victimized all over again when USA is preparing to abandon us like in the past. We suffered $70 billion losses and 40,000 dead because we supported US post 9/11. Guess what we got?

Its time for Pakistan and Iran to sign an alliance. You want policy... thats policy. China can vetoes sanctions by US controlled UN. Master stroke and best policy for Pakistan currently. Threaten to provide nukes to Iran and demand compensation for damages caused in war on terror.

It is American soldiers who pissing their pants for their life , they are going to die for Jews , "Mollas" are ready to die for their country . Check your panty , is it dry or wet ?

The Mullahs are ready to die and most Iranians can't wait for them to die.

The Mullahs are ready to die and most Iranians can't wait for them to die.

So what you are saying is that, you have your fingers right on the pulse of "most Iranians"?:D

So what you are saying is that, you have your fingers right on the pulse of "most Iranians"?:D

I have had my fair share of contact with Iranians. Some that have been able to leave and those that still live there. I have not met one yet that doesn't hate the draconian oppression the mullahs and thier proxy the Basij inflict on them.

Out of curiosity why use the "Raptor"?? The Velociraptor scientifically is not the same dino shown in Jurassic Park. The Raptor is actually the same height as a chicken and also it is heavily feathered so there is a high chance that it is the Chicken's ancestor so to science geeks such as myself I find the name extremely funny.

I think if they used Petosaur it would have been much more appropriate for it.

Edit: Now that I have done more research on the subject I found out that the term "Raptor" is a general term for Daylight birds of prey and not the dinosaur..... But it would have been cool to name an Aircraft after a dinosaur and if anybody is gonna do it is the Americans.

I have had my fair share of contact with Iranians. Some that have been able to leave and those that still live there. I have not met one yet that doesn't hate the draconian oppression the mullahs and thier proxy the Basij inflict on them.
I second that.. I have personally asked hundreds of Iranians about there political affiliations and failed to find a single person who voted for Ahmadi Nejad.
I have witnessed open defiance during election time, every shop, every car and every person was wearing green.
I was actually, surprised on this discovery.
Before, facing the reality i use to believe that Ahmedi Nejad is as much a favorite figure in Iran as it is in Pakistan.

BTW... mig-29 does not stand a chance against F-22 but Iran's retaliation would be target at Arab state.

Out of curiosity why use the "Raptor"?? The Velociraptor scientifically is not the same dino shown in Jurassic Park. The Raptor is actually the same height as a chicken and also it is heavily feathered so there is a high chance that it is the Chicken's ancestor so to science geeks such as myself I find the name extremely funny.

I think if they used Petosaur it would have been much more appropriate for it.

Edit: Now that I have done more research on the subject I found out that the term "Raptor" is a general term for Daylight birds of prey and not the dinosaur..... But it would have been cool to name an Aircraft after a dinosaur and if anybody is gonna do it is the Americans.

"Raptor" is a bird of Prey!
F-22 is a bird of prey!
simple as that!

on topic:

they are stationed there to gain air dominance in case of the conflict. but it would be interesting to see if it actually proves its stealth capability and other claimed capabilities...unlike the sentinel UAV!

they are stationed there to gain air dominance in case of the conflict. but it would be interesting to see if it actually proves its stealth capability and other claimed capabilities...unlike the sentinel UAV!
How about we already proved such 'stealth' capability? Unlike the Chinese and the Iranians, we do not feel the need to crow about these things. The SR-71 and the F-117 came to the public under pressure. U-2 flights over Soviet territories were kept silent by both sides. If we have already trespass Iranian air space without the Iranians knowing about it, have no doubt we will not be talking to reporters about it.

F-22 raptor isnt combat proven yet.
bombing donkeys and mules in afghanistan or some kalashinkov weilding youths in Iraq proves nothing.
We have yet to see flying donkeys and AK wielding youths on flying magic carpets, so yes, the F-22 is not combat proven against these types.

im pretty sure the Iranians have already developed anti stealth raday by now. These are the same people who defeated Alexander the Great and Genghis khan. You think they cant defeat some Americans on F22? :triniti:

im pretty sure the Iranians have already developed anti stealth raday by now. These are the same people who defeated Alexander the Great and Genghis khan. You think they cant defeat some Americans on F22? :triniti:

That's what we are trying to figure out. how on the earth would they do that?

F-22 vs. ???

That's what we are trying to figure out. how on the earth would they do that?

F-22 vs. ???

Iranians have lots of mountains, and desert. The landscape is inhospitable. Any army or airforce would quickly get lost and be targeted from all sides by RPG fire and missles. The F22 wouldnt know what hit them.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom