What's new

US Defense Secretary Panetta threatens ground intervention into Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
USA ALREADY made a ground intervention GHOST RECON FUTURE SOLIDER
hahahaha

USA wants that then Pakistan should send a invitation card to USA to do it

only i have 30 bore pistol others have many AK47, Rifles many more beasts arms in their home not one each home 3 to 4 varietys expected, which are enough for US armys a*ses

about ur army attacking capabilities ... this nation still not awaken but when this nation will in serious war situation the results would be different by the why our 1/3 army is enough for u which are in Afghanistan

where all these things went when US forces landed in Abbotobbad and Angoor ada? Please note: you have missed RPGs and Grenade launchers, Please add that too. 1/3 of your army is enough to fight against our army stationed in afghanistan. but the technological supeority which we pocess is more than your entire your military.

US helicopter OBL raid our forces were their in OBL raid i dont care if you believe me.
:)

PAF still has got good moral. You need not increase them by these kinds of statements.

There is a difference between conventional warfare and Counter Insurgency Warfare, United States has won every conventional war it has fought, Unlike pakistan which lost all the 2 conventional wars and 2 limited wars (Siachien, Kargil).

But now modern warfare dominates the future...... Unfortunately, 4th Generation Warfare. Trinquier wrote about it years ago in his book Modern Warfare: A French View of Counterinsurgency.

U.S. Central Command | Soldier serves with big heart, helps Afghan children

Behave like her and Afghans will die for you. They are really humble and hospitable. But you can't force them. Alexander, Genghis Khan, British, USSR - all failed to "seize" their territory. But you can control their hearts - just be good with them, and actually teach them, and blah blah. People will automatically stop fighting you - but don't think of taking away their arms - weapons are part of their tradition.

where all these things went when US forces landed in Abbotobbad and Angoor ada? Please note: you have missed RPGs and Grenade launchers, Please add that too. 1/3 of your army is enough to fight against our army stationed in afghanistan. but the technological supeority which we pocess is more than your entire your military.

PAF still has got good moral. You need not increase them by these kinds of statements.

For ur information we people have only guns not radar in our all single houses.

and im sure if any of 1 more operation take place like OBL PA and PAF will respond surely. I dont know why didnt respond to OBL i think tht Heliocopter was undected

The wars was nt win by technology it was Man power and also China is their to provide us tech we already have many tech which was already in use and expected more in future

forget abt drone strikes this is the agreement which is done in the dictatorship of Musharaf and we are paying the price.

apart from tht according to world rules so called NATO is a peace keeping force which actually are real terrorist funded by American people which are real slaves of zionists and Pakistan are there allies which cant take action against them, they killing thousands of innocent people in the name of terrorism

think once if u r bombed by some force by drone while u sleeping or ur any other family member how u feel, And one day u become a terrorist to revenge ur family blood.

they r nt actually killing terrorists they are making terrorists

forget abt drone strikes this is the agreement which is done in the dictatorship of Musharaf and we are paying the price.

apart from tht according to world rules so called NATO is a peace keeping force which actually are real terrorist funded by American people which are real slaves of zionists and Pakistan are there allies which cant take action against them, they killing thousands of innocent people in the name of terrorism

think once if u r bombed by some force by drone while u sleeping or ur any other family member how u feel, And one day u become a terrorist to revenge ur family blood.

they r nt actually killing terrorists they are making terrorists

Hey Buddy.. I empathize with this feeling, specially when civilians get killed. But look at it from our perspective. We have close of 150K troops in Afghanistan and terrorists from Pakistan attack them, and then scurry back into the tribal regions of Pakistan. Does not leave us with any option of going after them, since sending in ground troops will escalate the situation to a large degree. The only remaining option is to hit whichever HVT we can find and keep trying to interdict the terrorist network in North and South Waziristan.. We value Pakistani lives, but like any other nation we value them a little less than how much we value lives of our own citizens and troops. Its a bad situation, but one's got to play the card one is dealt.

why dont call you ma'am or her majesty
Oh sorri my friend didn't know that her majesty is from the Royal Family.........My big big appologies for my mistake.Plz pay my humble appologies to her Highness. See I'm getting educated here.........:D

Really why they have not responded to drone strike that killed al-qaeda leader abu yahya al libi? One more operation like OBL, Please note After 2014, II phase of GWOT, all operations are going to be OBL type of missions, are abu musab al zarqawi type of mission. Next time we may target a person near General Head Quarters Rawalpindi.

Hey Indian

stop pretending to be a Yank

doesnt suit you well

remember what we did to your drone last time?
or is it a distant memory?
then what about that Helicopter we force landed in Sakardu recently?

dont try to ride the yanky back.
go back and sit in a corner and be a good Indian.
you havent got a ban for flase flagging but you are just pushing your luck ok?

;)

Hey Buddy.. I empathize with this feeling, specially when civilians get killed. But look at it from our perspective. We have close of 150K troops in Afghanistan and terrorists from Pakistan attack them, and then scurry back into the tribal regions of Pakistan. Does not leave us with any option of going after them, since sending in ground troops will escalate the situation to a large degree. The only remaining option is to hit whichever HVT we can find and keep trying to interdict the terrorist network in North and South Waziristan.. We value Pakistani lives, but like any other nation we value them a little less than how much we value lives of our own citizens and troops. Its a bad situation, but one's got to play the card one is dealt.

hey Buddy ... i dont believe ur lies and excuses while u kill thousands innocent peoples in Iraq and Afghanistan, and willing to do more. the fact is real tht u kill thousands of people for the sake of 9/11 and to get happy ur zionists masters.

get ur A*sses out of Afghanistan and world would be in peace

Really why they have not responded to drone strike that killed al-qaeda leader abu yahya al libi? One more operation like OBL, Please note After 2014, II phase of GWOT, all operations are going to be OBL type of missions, are abu musab al zarqawi type of mission. Next time we may target a person near General Head Quarters Rawalpindi.
Your highness/Majesty we would be very happi if U target Mr. Ghaddari/president or Mr. Gilani/Thug/prime-minister in ure next attempt near General Head Quarters Rawalpindi.....Infact Our poor innocent pplz would be so much grateful if U actually destroy the whole of the parliament. Cuz the politicians sitting there do nothing but to suck the blood of the innocent public here. We wanna get rid of all to get freedom...plz do as soon as possible.......Plz accept my thanx in advance for giving such a favor to our country/public here.If U guyz didn't accomplish the above missions/targets then we Pakistanis will assume that U guyz are not sincere with the innocent pplz of Pakistan and are just trying to increase in our suffereingz...........:smokin:

Hey Indian

stop pretending to be a Yank

doesnt suit you well

remember what we did to your dronme last time?
or is it a distant memory?
the what about that Helicopter we force landed?

dont try to ride the yanky back.
go back and sit in a corner and be a good Indian.
you havent got a ban for flase flagging but you are just pushing your luck ok?

;)

Irffan bhai looks like im waisting my time with tht guy . thx for telling

hey Buddy ... i dont believe ur lies and excuses while u kill thousands innocent peoples in Iraq and Afghanistan, and willing to do more. the fact is real tht u kill thousands of people for the sake of 9/11 and to get happy ur zionists masters.

get ur A*sses out of Afghanistan and world would be in peace

Yaar

there are too many Shy Indians pretending to be Americans in these threads,
what kind of losers some of them are. just see how they write and you can tell, even if they are living in the west
lol

this Swathi for example who is threatening to attack GHQ is an Indian from his behind to the elbow yet he trots 2 American flags to appear tougher than John Wayne. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom