1607667004409.png

Attachments

• 1607666997549.png
    1607666997549.png
    133.7 KB · Views: 31
What is really sad for me is that many in that 400k are good Americans
I do have American friends.

If all those 400k are Muricans, I would not give a flying f*ck. 🖕💩
BUT as I said, many many of them are Americans, and good Americans on top of that
😭😭😭
It can be prevented but US Federal is incompetent and ruthless.

BTW, US covid-19 death rate already breach 300k.

Biden claimed 400K is possible by next year April.

Currently it looks like it will be 500K+ as nearly 3000 a day are dying now and the infections will rise into January because of Thanksgiving and the Christmas holidays.

Vaccinations will not start having any real effect till end March/April.
The dead are lucky. The survivors get permanent brain damage. Soon 20 million will be infected. One year from now, almost every American will have been infected.

Who told you this?

Most people either suffer no symptoms or just a fever/cough for 1-2 weeks and then make a full recovery.

Who told you this?

Most people either suffer no symptoms or just a fever/cough for 1-2 weeks and then make a full recovery.

I think he refer to those suffer from serious complication of covid-19 but survive.

Currently it looks like it will be 500K+ as nearly 3000 a day are dying now and the infections will rise into January because of Thanksgiving and the Christmas holidays.

Vaccinations will not start having any real effect till end March/April.

Who told you this?

True but very small percentage - less than 5% suffer any long term effects that last beyond one month. Most of the long-term effects are minor and not serious.

True but very small percentage - less than 5% suffer any long term effects that last beyond one month. Most of the long-term effects are minor and not serious.

I plagiarised from https://www.sciencemag.org/news/202...ovid-19-s-lingering-problems-alarm-scientists

In a futile and puerile effort to educate you from your pretended sleep. :enjoy:
:pleasantry::pleasantry::pleasantry:

The likelihood of a patient developing persistent symptoms is hard to pin down because different studies track different outcomes and follow survivors for different lengths of time. One group in Italy found that 87% of a patient cohort hospitalized for acute COVID-19 was still struggling 2 months later. Data from the COVID Symptom Study, which uses an app into which millions of people in the United States, United Kingdom, and Sweden have tapped their symptoms, suggest 10% to 15% of people—including some “mild” cases—don’t quickly recover. But with the crisis just months old, no one knows how far into the future symptoms will endure, and whether COVID-19 will prompt the onset of chronic diseases.

Back
Top Bottom