What's new

US death toll is approaching 300k

I plagiarised from https://www.sciencemag.org/news/202...ovid-19-s-lingering-problems-alarm-scientists

In a futile and puerile effort to educate you from your pretended sleep. :enjoy:
:pleasantry::pleasantry::pleasantry:

The likelihood of a patient developing persistent symptoms is hard to pin down because different studies track different outcomes and follow survivors for different lengths of time. One group in Italy found that 87% of a patient cohort hospitalized for acute COVID-19 was still struggling 2 months later. Data from the COVID Symptom Study, which uses an app into which millions of people in the United States, United Kingdom, and Sweden have tapped their symptoms, suggest 10% to 15% of people—including some “mild” cases—don’t quickly recover. But with the crisis just months old, no one knows how far into the future symptoms will endure, and whether COVID-19 will prompt the onset of chronic diseases.

Only 5% of people with Covid have to go into hospital at least in UK.

Most of those who recover have no long-term effects due to better treatments now available and hospital stays have dramatically shortened. The less time you spend in hospital the less chance you have of long term side effects.

We are talking at most 5% of people who have long term side effects, not all of which are that serious.

Only 5% of people with Covid have to go into hospital at least in UK.

Most of those who recover have no long-term effects due to better treatments now available and hospital stays have dramatically shortened. The less time you spend in hospital the less chance you have of long term side effects.

We are talking at most 5% of people who have long term side effects, not all of which are that serious.
As said, a puerile attempt on my part. :D :D:D

That said, you be chucked into my ignore bin where your betters, such as used toilet paper and discarded condoms and sanitary napkins are with cockroaches feasting on them. And I never got to see the shit you spewing or you for that matter.
:pleasantry::pleasantry::pleasantry:

Last edited:
As said, a puerile attempt on my part. That said, you be chucked into my ignore bin where your betters, such as used toilet paper and discarded condoms and sanitary napkins are with cockroaches feasting on them. And I never got to see the shit you spewing or you for that matter.

Oh dear, having a little tamper tantrum when someone presents you with alternative facts.

Chuck me into ignore for all I care as you have zero value to me.

Back
Top Bottom