What's new

US curbs feared: Pakistan to tell Iran IP project not implementable

ya distance wise you are right..but we cannot place all our eggs in one basket..iran is nearest oil hub and we must ensure every chance to have uninterrupted supply from them.
water transport is cheap and don't cost much so we can import oil form Venezuela and USA, canada etc.. :tup:

that right .So we need find out more suppliers .Equal import from all countries ,we cant risk our energy security.Equal co-operation with Iran is good for future.

as u can see most iranian members are not angry about this .

there are 2 options for dear pakistan :

1- go on with the plan ,pay for the gas as the deal says and find a way to build the pipeline

2- cancel the deal and pay billions of $$$$ in compensation and penalty .

we have lost a lot of $$$ and we simply dont give a shyt why they want to cancel it . we want our $$$$ back :D

Business is Business.Money is money nothing cant replace it.

how much cash you guys lost due to pakistan?and what has been the opinion in iran regarding this pipeline and about selling oil to India?

no figure had been announced . most probably around or even more than 8 - 10 billion dollars

about selling oil to india ,at first there was so worries about how india will pay ,but everythings fixed and everyone is happy :)

no figure had been announced . most probably around or even more than 8 - 10 billion dollars

about selling oil to india ,at first there was so worries about how india will pay ,but everythings fixed and everyone is happy :)

Money is not aproblem to us .our problem is with dollar cant use foreign banks for transaction.But like you said all is fixed and everyone is happy.

that right .So we need find out more suppliers .Equal import from all countries ,we cant risk our energy security.Equal co-operation with Iran is good for future.

Business is Business.Money is money nothing cant replace it.
risking energy security is risking development of india..every country who is ready to supply oil to india is a friend of india..:tup:

8-10 billion .. that's seems unfair.. I read your side pipeline cost around 2 billion..
if you will say 8-10 billion then pakistan will have to sell baluchistan or punjab part..:p:D:D

8-10 billion .. that's seems unfair.. I read your side pipeline cost around 2 billion..
if you will say 8-10 billion then pakistan will have to sell baluchistan or punjab part..D

well if u put 2 billion dollars for all these years in bank , u would have plus 10 billion in your account by now :D

risking energy security is risking development of india..every country who is ready to supply oil to india is a friend of india..:tup:

if you will say 8-10 billion then pakistan will have to sell baluchistan or punjab part..:p:D:D

But who will buy Balochistan or Punjab.Both are not a paradise .:D

I said it was dumb of us to build this pipeline.

The project was dead the day India pulled out of it. Iran should have realized it back then. At the end of the day Pakistan being a sunni majority country is always going to be in the Saudi pocket.

But who will buy Balochistan or Punjab.Both are not a paradise .
OMG !

bro had u even googled balochistan ?

its a true paradise !

010300833.jpg

Balochistan-3-Hanna-Lake.jpg

parks_hingol_view-2.jpg
Beauty-of-Balochistan.jpg

But who will buy Balochistan or Punjab.Both are not a paradise .
we can buy.. it's a beauty + lot of gas and minerals..:)

well if u put 2 billion dollars for all these years in bank , u would have plus 10 billion in your account b
well ask them to gift you Baluchistan.. you can always recover the gas and sell.:tup:

Ohh I dont mean that.
Security problem that is what I am talking about.Baloch insurgents
security problem is because they want freedom.. once they get that it's all easy..:tup:

we can buy.. it's a beauty + lot of gas and minerals..:)

well ask them to gift you Baluchistan.. you can always recover the gas and sell.:tup:

security problem is because they want freedom.. once they get that it's all easy..:tup:

You are right.They must sell baluchistan to us.We give them freedom and it will become a paradise.

Back
Top Bottom