What's new

US court issues summons for Saudi Arabia's Mohammed bin Salman

Current downturn of relation, if there is, may not last forever. So people should make mistakes in anger that will leave permanent mark.

They helped us we should be obliged and if they didn’t they were never obligated to. It is we who are obligated to put our house in order instead of venting on others to perpetually bale us out.

Sir @Mangus Ortus Novem keeps reiterating, that we have become a "soft state." Who losses the most because of this soft state? The People.

When people in power, elected by us, work on their own agendas, and in return harm us, if this isn't injustice, what is?

Diplomacy is the art of slapping someone, and he actually liking it. We failed miserably. Now it is up to the "deep state" to salvage this fiasco. Let see what what reaction, if any transpires, from today's meeting at GHQ.

Sir @Mangus Ortus Novem keeps reiterating, that we have become a "soft state." Who losses the most because of this soft state? The People.

When people in power, elected by us, work on their own agendas, and in return harm us, if this isn't injustice, what is?

Diplomacy is the art of slapping someone, and he actually liking it. We failed miserably. Now it is up to the "deep state" to salvage this fiasco. Let see what what reaction, if any transpires, from today's meeting at GHQ.

Will you sacrifice Kashmir to appease Saudis?

Sorry to be blunt brother, but that is the only question here.

Pakistan has chosen to never surrender its resolve to see a free Kashmir, come who may.

You are telling me, for the last one year, no progress on Kashmir could be made because of an OIC meeting? Do you realize how silly that sounds?

As SMQ elucidated, KSA and friends were not even willing to budge on the issue and then they blackmailed IK to stay out of KL.

Yeah, I don't support the insults, but plz go on social media and check the complexes of stooges of Saudi feifdom, they think they own Pakistan bcoz of their few billion worth loan, they think they own our weapons, Mullah and military, we are their slaves, bcoz of these delusions, they don't respect us and I think this thought process have been normalized in Kingdom and reached higher level, they don't give Govt of Pakistan respect which they used to.

I don't support any fight or war of words but it's time we should show them that we can do good even without them by not borrowing any money or taking aid.

We survived without US aid.
Social media is a place for egotistical attention seekers, who in the real world are worth nothing.

State polices, are not made based on clueless idiots with a smart phone.

Social media is a place for egotistical attention seekers, who in the real world are worth nothing.

State polices, are not made based on clueless idiots with a smart phone.

I know statecraft is different from social media but it give insight into what people think about your country and your people.

We have to change their perception and end our dependence anyways.

Only the opinion of people, in the corridors of power matter, the rest just like stroking their egos.

Yeah they import people From mars to induct in state machinery.

Social media tell us nothing. Period.

You know it all. Period.

You are telling me, for the last one year, no progress on Kashmir could be made because of an OIC meeting? Do you realize how silly that sounds?

Sir ji, what else do you suggest? Can Pakistan afford to launch a war? Our own politicians like Nawaz zardari ahsan etc will rip us apart.

The option remain only of diplomatic pressure. OIC would ve acted as a pressure building material while China would've take care of UN.

But we can only fight among ourselves. World laughs at us that we can't even get our own land and people back from genocidal terrorist state of India.

All Pakistanis, continue with your fights and supporting (more like worshipping) either politicians or foreign countries who never supported you.

Two very different things, but arguing with someone who is clueless about Intl financing is pointless.

Please continue in KSA bashing, and living in your fantasy world.

Tell me any Muslim Majority country that does not consume Riba and I will endorse that country. All nations in this era have their fair share of evils. Reminds me of a book title, "No Good Men Among the Living".

Anyways, kindly stick to the topic everyone.

You both missed my point completely!

In Islamic context, neither KSA nor Turkey or anyone else is up to the mark. Turkey however is moving away from secularism and KSA is opening up to secularism (& I am not referring to women driving cars before another silly assumption is thrown my way!).

I'm not wearing blinkers of KSA or Turkey, and it is clear for all to see who are in this thread and in this post.

@Test7
@T-123456

Read the notification for your deleted posts instead of continuing to attack the moderators and forum.

Attack to forum or moderators? We didn't attack anyone. If you delete members' messages, you will encounter a reaction. We think the whole team is fair, except for you. This is not the reason to be banned. If you want to see how fair you are to Turkish members, you can immediately start a survey at the Turkish thread.

Attack to forum or moderators? We didn't attack anyone. If you delete members' messages, you will encounter a reaction. We think the whole team is fair, except for you.
I don't care what you think. I am satisfied with how I moderated the thread.

If you have issues with me, take it to GHQ, as has been pointed out to you lot after the last tantrum you threw.

You are refusing to stick to the topic despite repeated instructions to take your issues with moderators to GHQ.

Thread banned.

Back
Top Bottom