What's new

US court issues summons for Saudi Arabia's Mohammed bin Salman

GHQ should still support the government while cooling down the situation in a tactful way. A house divided against itself, cannot stand.... everything else is of secondary importance...
GHQ should only work in the interest of the "state," which cheap political ba$tards sell for a dime, or their own vested petty interests.

Apologies Sir, but as I grow older, my threshold for BS seems to be nose diving.

its all by design. the u.s. looks forward to having anarchy on the streets of these gulf nations, especially the ksa. remember, they don't need saudi oil anymore. on top of that, mister spoiled brat of a crown prince shot himself in his own arse by detaining the lebonese prime minister & carrying out the kashogi assassination. notice how the u.s. kept pretty quiet during those incidences. wasn't in support of the crown prince even though I'm sure he would like to think so. uncle sam just let that buffoon set himself up for a total disaster cuz now thy u.s. can also detain, trial & even execute his royal stupidass which would drive all the other royal stupidass king wannabes to kill each other on the streets causing inter tribal fights that can easily spin out of control & turn into a full blown civil war.
Lol Do you really believe what you just wrote or is it just wishful thinking?
In my opinion, countries like Pakistan have a higher chance of facing a political/social turmoil than wealthy gulf states whose citizens live a farrrr better life than anyone in the region or even Muslim world can ever dream of. So I don't understand this constant bashing and pessimism of these countries. Meanwhile others are in far worse shape.

Last edited:
GHQ should only work in the interest of the "state," which cheap political ba$tards sell for a dime, or their own vested petty interests.

Apologies Sir, but as I grow older, my threshold for BS seems to be nose diving.

It is on the interest of the state to
present a united front and not air the dirty laundry in public.

It’s such things that have been detrimental to us in the past but with Zardari and NS there was no other choice. Now we have a system of close coordination between the two arms of the state and we should not put precedence to outsiders to our own country’s institution and they need to learn the same. This is the new reality which they have to respect and should not be allowed to play one arm against the other.

Lol Do you really believe what you just wrote or is it just wishful thinking?
In my opinion, countries like Pakistan have a higher chance of facing a political/social turmoil than wealthy gulf states whose citizens live a farrrr better life than anyone in the region or even Muslim world can ever dream of. So I don't understand this constant bashing and pessimism of these countries. Meanwhile others are in far worse shape.
Jealousy, and wishful thinking. No concrete facts, to back up these cheap desires.

@WebMaster Sir, The Admin team being berated in public is simply not acceptable. Please look into this.

Budddy, follow the forum rules. Being insult and using bad words in public are simply not acceptable. :nono:

Profanity

Please, try to be courteous as you would be in public. This is a public forum and there are real people behind the keyboard. Therefore, kindly refrain from using curse words or offensive words to a particular group such as, Youthia or Gangu or Noora along with racially charged slurs as well. This would result in penalization. This is for the general decorum of the forum.

Ethnic / political / nationalistic hate

Needless to say, PDF wishes to be a productive exchange of ideas and not a place of spreading communal, national, political or religiously motivated hatred. Members found involved in such activities would be severely penalized.
https://defence.pk/pdf/rules/

Budddy, follow the forum rules. Being insult and using bad words in public are simply not acceptable. :nono:

Profanity

Please, try to be courteous as you would be in public. This is a public forum and there are real people behind the keyboard. Therefore, kindly refrain from using curse words or offensive words to a particular group such as, Youthia or Gangu or Noora along with racially charged slurs as well. This would result in penalization. This is for the general decorum of the forum.

Ethnic / political / nationalistic hate

Needless to say, PDF wishes to be a productive exchange of ideas and not a place of spreading communal, national, political or religiously motivated hatred. Members found involved in such activities would be severely penalized.
https://defence.pk/pdf/rules/
:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom