What's new

US concerned about human rights situation in Azad Kashmir

Should India raise the Pak occupied Kashmir and Balochistan issue with UN and other bodies?

• Yes

Votes: 36 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 35.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Point 4. What are your demands or you expect??
If we say whole of Pakistan are you up for it. Definetly no. Lol

The onus is on Pakistan to offer what they can in return for Kashmir. The value of holding their taps which can be as destructive as nukes without firing nukes. The value of something which goes beyond the very basic ideology of creation of Pakistan.

The thng is we are ok with the way things they are. But the doors are always open. it is upto Pakistan what they can offer.
Money - no
land - no we would never want Pakistani land in wildest dreams.

And the rest of the world says exactly the opposite, its Indian occupied Kashmir.
Jhoot bolay kawwa katay! Kalay kawwe se daryo.

That's what Pakistanis call it

For the rest of world it's Pak occupied Kashmir

Separatist living in other countries is a proof of the oppression
You as a Pakistani will always deny it ,I have no prob with that

Do you agree that there are human rights violation in Baluchistan ?
Thats what the residents of that state call it

Separatist living in other countries is a proof of the oppression
You as a Pakistani will always deny it ,I have no prob with that

LOL which separatists? The ones accused of human rights violations and leading banned terrorist groups by UN? And whose own families are in power?

As for being Pakistani yes I'm a proud Pakistani of Baloch origin like we really other PDF members...

Now tell us how many Kashmiri civilians have been slaughteredited by occupationally indian forces in the past month ? 100? And why is there a curfew since months still in force and why are there mass rallies against Indian occupation where Pakistani flagain are being hoisted?

Do you people even have an iota of a shame,

Thats what the residents of that state call it

Shhhhhhh you are an oppressed and occupied Kashmiri. . The Indians feel for you .

The US is concerned about human rights situation in the Azad Kashmir
HIGHLIGHTS
  • The US is concerned about human rights situation in the Azad Kashmir
  • US said it had always urged Pakistan to work out differences in its region peacefully
  • It said that Pakistan was well aware of the US policy on the Kashmir issue.
WASHINGTON: The US is concerned about human rights situation in thePakistan-occupied Kashmir and the country's Balochistan province, the State Department has said.

US State Department spokesperson Mark C Toner on Tuesday said the US was concerned about the " human rights situation " there and had "reported it for several years in our Human Rights Report".

He made the remarks while responding to a question about Pakistan Army's oppression in Pakistan-held Kashmir and Balochistan , during a press briefing here.

http://m.timesofindia.com/world/sou...akistan-held-Kashmir/articleshow/53840897.cms
--------------------------------

absolute rubbish.. Pakistani admistrated Jammu & Kashmir is very peaceful place where people are satishfied to live, its is in Indian brutal occupied Jammu & Kashmir whee people are protesting against indian forceful occupation.
Cant understand why USA would be worried bout Pak part of J&K,

I belive "SparrowJach" have misunderstood, it must me the part under illigal occupation of Indian forces.

The sparrow jack is only trying to be a dog and a sparrow at the same time. He has fungus in his brain.
--------------------------------

absolute rubbish.. Pakistani admistrated Jammu & Kashmir is very peaceful place where people are satishfied to live, its is in Indian brutal occupied Jammu & Kashmir whee people are protesting against indian forceful occupation.
Cant understand why USA would be worried bout Pak part of J&K,

I belive "SparrowJach" have misunderstood, it must me the part under illigal occupation of Indian forces.

Last edited:
If we say whole of Pakistan are you up for it. Definetly no. Lol

The onus is on Pakistan to offer what they can in return for Kashmir. The value of holding their taps which can be as destructive as nukes without firing nukes. The value of something which goes beyond the very basic ideology of creation of Pakistan.

The thng is we are ok with the way things they are. But the doors are always open. it is upto Pakistan what they can offer.
Money - no
land - no we would never want Pakistani land in wildest dreams.
Will you stop using that avatar , find your own philosophers don't steal ours

@That Guy

QUESTION: May I have one more on the region, please, quickly?

MR TONER: Quickly.

QUESTION: Including the Washington Post agreed and first – for the first time that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, he opened a Pandora on – in his independence day speech in India, that the time has come and world must look into this, what’s going on in the occupied Pakistan Kashmir and also Balochistan. Because nobody knew before what’s really happening or what the army is expressing those who stood and stand for freedom and for human rights and also for free and fair elections.

MR TONER: Okay.

QUESTION: Washington Post also said that nobody knew before Prime Minister Modi spoke about this what’s happening in the Kashmir in Pakistan. So have you --

MR TONER: Nobody knew – I’m sorry – about what was happening with --

QUESTION: In the occupied Kashmir in Pakistan. Because everybody been talking about only Kashmir in India, but nobody has ever spoken about Kashmir in Pakistan --

MR TONER: Well, I think we --

QUESTION: -- because that’s what I’ve been saying for many, many years.

MR TONER: Sure. Well, I would respectfully beg to differ. We do have concerns about the human rights situation there, have reported it for several years in our Human Rights Report, and we’ve obviously – are always urging all parties in Pakistan to work out their differences peaceably and through a valid political process. And with respect to Kashmir, our policy there is well known.

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/dpb/2016/08/261220.htm#INDIA

For your reference

You can check their comments yourself, Azad Kashmir was NEVER mentioned EVER. The topic was Baluchistan, and the human rights conditions there, no one even hinted as Azad Kashmir.

Source:
https://defence.pk/threads/us-concerned-about-human-rights-situation-in-pakistan-occupied-kashmir.445837/page-4#ixzz4IHB89I1T

@That Guy

I laugh at both our media actually. Pakistani media has also caught up!!

Referring this

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...heories-about-indias-role-in-rebellion-there/

"We do have concerns about the human rights situation there, have reported it for several years in our Human Rights Report, and we’ve obviously – are always urging all parties in Pakistan to work out their differences peaceably and through a valid political process. And with respect to Kashmir, our policy there is well known."
Fair enough, and I stand half corrected. Though I do have to mention that a part of my point WAS correct; the highlighted part talks about Baluchistan, the non highlighted part talks about Kashmir. If it was all about Kashmir, Toner would not have specifically separated the two with an "And with respect to Kashmir".

As it is, Indian media connected the non-Kashmir part with Azad Kashmir, which (in my opinion) is far more dishonest than Pakistani media simply ignoring it.

Will you stop using that avatar , find your own philosophers don't steal ours
Read history
Acharya Chanakya born in Kusumpur near Pataliputra (modern day Patna) city in ancient India .

He worked at taxila for sometime and then became the prime minister of maurya empire which has capital in magadh which is in present day Bihar.

Acording one of the legends Chanakye belong to the same family tree i belong to.

according to you. The rest of the world call IoK as Indian administered Kashmir, and Azad Kashmir as Pakistan administered Kashmir.

Of course, to deny it would be to deny the truth, but the role of separatists in these abuses is severely understated, and Pakistani armed forces extremely overstated.

Besides, India has no business in Baluchistan. Where as Kashmir is an issue between the two, Baluchistan is not. It would be like Pakistan commenting on the Nexalites, a gross violation of India's internal affairs.

Read history
Acharya Chanakya born in Kusumpur near Pataliputra (modern day Patna) city in ancient India .

He worked at taxila for sometime and then became the prime minister of maurya empire which has capital in magadh which is in present day Bihar.

Acording one of the legends Chanakye belong to the same family tree i belong to.
According to the Buddhist text Mahavamsa Tika, his birthplace was Taxila and I don't trust legends or myths

According to the Buddhist text Mahavamsa Tika, his birthplace was Taxila and I don't trust legends or myths
According to Jain accounts he was born in South India. So come again.....
And he was Prime minister of Maurya empire which was way before advent of Islam
But then your history starts only when the islam came to the subcontinent.

According to Jain accounts he was born in South India. So come again.....
And he was Prime minister of Maurya empire which was way before advent of Islam
But then your history starts only when the islam came to the subcontinent.
Well shall we keep this discussion decent by nit bringing each others religion? , he may had been the prime minister of the chandargupt morya but he was born at taxila as per bhuddist text so most prolly he was a Buddhist , there's no reason for a guy ho was born in south India to come that far to an alien land to give some lectures

Edit: There's no such thing like ancient india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom