What's new

US clears attack chopper, sophisticated radar, missiles for India

Even the closest friend of us i.e Russia never uses it. We are self dependent and is not oblized by anyone to use us.
The highest possibility NATO can see is to make bases in Pakistan.
Oops they already have in Pak along with South Korea........thats why they dont need any more in south asia.

Not only in S K, Taiwan, Japan, Afghanistan and at last Pakistan I dnt think they need more

Not hard to figure out the US economy is in real bad shape they need all the exports they can get, I don't buy your argument about Israel when Saudis have struck a $60 bn defence deal with US so have UAE and Turkey :agree:

brother Saudia dont have gutz nor have any think hide in front of US (so isreal happy to tackle all middleast countries) ..

Pakistan is the only Muslim nation who have Nuclear weapons (background threating Isreal ... isreal have strong issue about Pakistan Nuclear weapons) and the problem is Pakistan never ever allow any american or any foreigner to go near to our nukes...

Thats why from last 9 years Isreal > India > Pushing US (because of ISrealy pro active govt) asking/clearification/BS/ against Pakistan Nuclear weapons and ISI... anyway its totally offtopic debate...

u getting xtremely awesome weapons from US.. but i know india will suffer in upcoming years.. and Indian govt and people good aware of it... but they cant do anything because the way US shakehand is like.. hard to say "NO" :)

anyway... thanks,

brother Saudia dont have gutz nor have any think hide in front of US (so isreal happy to tackle all middleast countries) ..

Pakistan is the only Muslim nation who have Nuclear weapons (background threating Isreal ... isreal have strong issue about Pakistan Nuclear weapons) and the problem is Pakistan never ever allow any american or any foreigner to go near to our nukes...

Thats why from last 9 years Isreal > India > Pushing US (because of ISrealy pro active govt) asking/clearification/BS/ against Pakistan Nuclear weapons and ISI... anyway its totally offtopic debate...

u getting xtremely awesome weapons from US.. but i know india will suffer in upcoming years.. and Indian govt and people good aware of it... but they cant do anything because the way US shakehand is like.. hard to say "NO" :)

anyway... thanks,

Sir I think you are giving too much credit to US they are no longer a force they once were the economy is screwed they have no jobs and Obama is going around the world almost with a bowel trying to save jobs back home. As for Israel the American Jewish lobby is too strong Obama tried to take them on with the issue of settlements look how far he got but the new world order will be a multipolar world with BIRCA and the G20.

anyway... thanks,
Pakistan is only muslim country to hav nuke...
Pakistan is only muslin country to hav nuke
pakistan is only ... blah blah blah ...

having nukes doesnt make you Strong ... when you will understand that ...
you are a liability to world ... even North Korean nukes are not considered to be that much of liability as yours ...

yours is a country whos getting rapidly radical ... n one day in the name of Allah you ppl will commit something for 70 hoors :) ... n go to mullahs jannat ...

n that day will be dooms day for pakistan ...

n regarding Apaches they will replace Hinds ... wats the big deal ...
\\\ Apache is best in business in its class ...all the heavy combat choppers are based on its design .... n if ever US pull some string for some reason... India is more than able to upgrade or modify these chopper to keep them running...
we are not like Pakistan or Saudi Arabia who needs US assistance even if one screw goes missing from the machine...

Sir I think you are giving too much credit to US they are no longer a force they once were the economy is screwed they have no jobs and Obama is going around the world almost with a bowel trying to save jobs back home. As for Israel the American Jewish lobby is too strong Obama tried to take them on with the issue of settlements look how far he got but the new world order will be a multipolar world with BIRCA and the G20.

Agreed with your point US have no longer (boom boom running in economy actually) but still force are forcing many countries..

So this mean India supporting US in her economy..

thats what the mistake.. thats the time to kill US as much as we can.. man Pakistan totally trape in American's hand since ages.. and now India also going to b in that group... u will lost your force and power in Asia... u will see this cooperation with US effects in upcoming year i bet u will also in frustating position in upcoming days... US only know what US want thats it... today u r helping US in US economy tommorrow in return US will give u just sanctions if u r not going to do what US want and in US objective favour... anyway..

u r already put urself in US hands.. Russia is far far far far better thn US

We will support USA as China is a threat.

US needs India to counter the Chinese rapidly military strength.if the war is happened we've the ability n support to dump the enemies into the grave yards.don't under estimate the strength of our Armed Forces with our enemies...:whistle: .

Pakistan is only muslim country to hav nuke...
Pakistan is only muslin country to hav nuke
pakistan is only ... blah blah blah ...

having nukes doesnt make you Strong ... when you will understand that ...
you are a liability to world ... even North Korean nukes are not considered to be that much of liability as yours ...

yours is a country whos getting rapidly radical ... n one day in the name of Allah you ppl will commit something for 70 hoors :) ... n go to mullahs jannat ...

n that day will be dooms day for pakistan ...

then why dont you start an adventure against nuclear pakistan??? go for it.....

the problem is that korea or any other nation with nuks is not a muslim country......
and the dooms day will come not only for us it will sink every one.

pakistani friends forget that India is not getting these choppers as Aid or we don't ask america for kerry lugar bill like funds. which is the basic reason of america arm twisting Pakistan.

This is just like they need to boast economy, They have cutting edge technology and we need to replace our old choppers with the best for us.

They forget to take in account that India knows very well how to maintain International relation which best suit her Interest.

for example see we are close ally of israel and we maintain a very close relation with Arabs too.

Russia is prime ally and we deal with america too.

just because these things happened with you doesn't mean they will happen with us too. difference lies in 1st line of this post.

you are saying something like cos Russia attacked Georgia , India should not deal with Russia.

Try to understand difference between Trade and Aid.

Thanks

Indian are best at trolling and revolving around the topic.........
where this aid and trade come .....
what stealth was trying to say was US always betray they did this to us..... ok you dont want to learn then taste it.
it is not the solution to argue against argue.
if you understand what he was trying to say with an open mind then you must agree he is right.

India is no push over.
We accept we are far behind China in military power. So, as a sane person what should we do ? We will always use the China card to get good US products for our armed forces which will be more than a match for China. ( I dont want to compare IAF and PLAAF. I wont even compare IN frigates and PLAN frigates )

And since we are paying hard cash why would they bother ? They are getting much needed cash and getting to corner China without raising a voice. Win-Win situation for them.

And most importantly, there are no permanent friends in this world. It is only the "common enemy which can unify two nations".

Last but not the least, Every good thing in this world is meant to end. Be it love or friendship. U guyz never realized that US has finished using you. U didnt manipulate ur foreign policy to leverage against US back stabbing and now are crying foul. Why should they give $$ to you ppl when all u do is curse them in every breath.

The mere reason that we will never sign CISMOA/Logistical support agreement is indicative that we may be inching towards them but are not desperate for them. So, they would never treat us as a push over. In case there is any chance of it happening we have lobbyists at every power corridors of US which will persuade them not to do so. We have defence analysts who will help curtail the foreign policy to take leverage off them.

Saudi doesn't even need to go on war. Their oil is making them richer and more prosperous by the day. Their military is strong enough for regional threats (I was mistaken when I said that Iran can easily walk over, Saudi has some good equipment as Mosmania recently pointed out in a pic thread). But Israel is a different ball game mate. They are battle-hardened to the core compared to any middle other eastern country. And why would Saudi waste their money when they are having no threats? Israel never said anything against Saudi.

You think fighting against the US and be the world's rebel is a hero thing? It is silly to axe your own foot by copying Iran. Iranians are self reliant because they have oil power to dictate terms to the world; you'll only screw up your country if you try to be any heroes.

There are more than one ways to conduct a war and I am sure you must be familiar about it by now. It is not always the military that does the war headon. US doesn't need to go anywhere near your nukes to flatten you. Your own people can do that better with a little US help.

If that was a serious case other than allegations, by now you would have been another North Korea. Trust me, this whole nexus is in the minds of your generals who want an extra term of power and overlordship in Pakistan.

Again, you confuse us with Pakistanis. We've a different way of thinking and dealing. When you made the border in 47, there was a total 180 degree difference between us. And today we are still worlds' apart in our thinking, mindset and planning. So don't compare yourself with us.

then why dont you start an adventure against nuclear pakistan??? go for it.....

the problem is that korea or any other nation with nuks is not a muslim country......
and the dooms day will come not only for us it will sink every one.

yh if it was so easy i bet it would have already taken place and it makes me wonder how u fanboys say it "Yh Comn Lets Play" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom