What's new

US church to go ahead with Sept 11 Quran burning

What I don't like is that only the poorer Muslim countries show any reaction (afghanistan, pakistan, iran, indonesia etc) and sometimes Turkey. Shouldn't Saudi Arabia be our religious head?

Anyhow, no reaction is better than any reaction...

Well, i wish we had the brain and not showing any reaction. This bigoted pastor will see the result of his actions if we react irrationally. The problem with the above mentioned countries is that they kill each other, burn cars and shops, while the pastor enjoys his meal at his home watching telly.

Well, i wish we had the brain and not showing any reaction. This bigoted pastor will see the result of his actions if we react irrationally. The problem with the above mentioned countries is that they kill each other, burn cars and shops, while the pastor enjoys his meal at his home watching telly.

agree with Ahmed, This is not the way of protest to Bun our Car and blow our own Property and Govt's property.. We should bycott American goodies to Record a Protest

agree with Ahmed, This is not the way of protest to Bun our Car and blow our own Property and Govt's property.. We should bycott American goodies to Record a Protest

Good advice. YOU can start by get off the Internet, an American product.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

and if the whole nation decided to take your advice, you can forget those F-16s and AMRAAMS. Plus American aid. Hey, hope the flood aid doesn't count in your 'boycott'.

Seriously Nav, be practical. Some people get so freaking emotional that they are willing to self-destruct, even though it won't do fcuk all to the people the anger is directed at.

Once upon a time Saudis decided to boycott American products..and then the hardcore wahabis jumped in..and slowly slowly they realized they had to forgo every price of tech. Even the Japanese refirgrator has american made freon and Saudi petrol has additives made by Exxon!

Brother right now we are living in their world of state and first we have make ourselves stronger..
Allah says in Koran
"pehle apni oontni ko bandho phir Allah per bharosa karo.
Means we should first come at the position to challenge them then take such actions.

Brother right now we are living in their world of state and first we have make ourselves stronger..
Allah says in Koran
Means we should first come at the position to challenge them then take such actions.
What challenge and action did you mean ?

A war between two extremists is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christian extremists are desperatly trying to prove that no one is above them and they are the best ExTrEmIsTs. Lets wait for the answer by Islamic Extremists. But hey! where are Jewish Extremists? They are always their but are behind the protective shield of Jewish controlled Media.

:cheers:

Allah says in Koran

how do you make yourself stronger? by drinking water? We are killing each other, there is no tolerance, we have got extremists among ourselves(the Taliban, TTP and Al Qaeda plus others) who are ready to behead us all etc. our system is flawed, dishonesty is our habit etc. by destroying our own home, system, economy, education etc we cant be strong. we are the nation of illiterate and we talk about strenght.

BURN THE QURAN DAY.......!!!

IS there is any muslim who can think that this day realy can be celebrated??
This is not the first time the non-muslims doing this.BUT remember one thing that the PROTECTION of Quran is the responsibility of ALLAH ALMIGHTY .There is no way this day can b celebrated.
But as muslims we have to be worried about that.
Islam is the most open relegion of all other.These non-muslims call us as narrow minded but accuatlly they are narrow minded.
I am really dont understand why they do such a things.i don't think so there is any muslim who ever say any thing about Jeezez(PBUH) or David(PBUH) and the truth is that we can never say anything about then becoz without beliving on them our faith is not complete.
One more thing, that is the muslims are far away the teaching of Islam.We should follow Quran and That is the only way we can depend on ourselves.
SO think about it these things only happens becoz we not ture muslims.....

how do you make yourself stronger? by drinking water? We are killing each other, there is no tolerance, we have got extremists among ourselves(the Taliban, TTP and Al Qaeda plus others) who are ready to behead us all etc. our system is flawed, dishonesty is our habit etc. by destroying our own home, system, economy, education etc we cant be strong. we are the nation of illiterate and we talk about strenght.

My Dear,
why we are killing each other?why we have no tolerance or other good things?
The answer is that we don't have true faith on ALLAH and Islam
our system,our custems,our ways of doing things all are against the teaching of Islam.
And these Taliban and AL-qeada thing... these are not muslims and if they say they are then they are only muslims by name.
Allah says in Holy Quran that (meaning not actual verse) "they say we are the reformers but in actual they are the one who do wrong things on the earth"
this means that Taliban and Al qeada things are not from the muslim so don't relate them to the muslim

Well, one side of me thinks that Muslims should burn the bible, make toilet rolls out of it like the americans have done in guantanamo bay, in Aghanostan and now inside the US itself. But then it makes me think, this is what the Americans are like.....its in their nature.

It makes my blood boil but then I think of the following:

-----------------------

During the time of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) a man used to come into the Mosque and urinate and walk away. The Muslims never attacked or abused him, instead they cleaned it away and continued with their daily chores.

-------------------

The Prophet (PBUH) himself used to be pelted with stones every day by a female. One day he walked past her house and was surprised as to why she didn't pelt him and went in to enquire and found that she was ill. He met her and prayed for her speedy recovery.

----------------------

The Prophet (PBUH) went into Taif to preach about Allah. He residents of Taif set ther children to stone him into the desert. The Prophet was soaked in blood and still managed to convert a Christain servant before leaving and as he did leave he prayed to Allah that mercy be shown unto him and forgive any mistake he may have made in relating his message to the people of Taif. Angel Gabriel comes to him and offers as part of a test for the Prophet by Allah that if the Prophet wishes, Taif will be destroyed. The Prophet instead prayed that they come into Islam and sought no revenge.

-------------------

Hind, wife of Abu Sufyan and probably a woman who most hated Islam, sought revenge for the death of her father and brother who had fallen in battle against the Muslim army during the battle of Badr, she hired an assassin who killed Hamza (AS) during the battle of Uhud. A battle the Muslims suffered a setback. She then decided to cut Hamza (AS) body open and ate form hi heart in spite of him. The Prophet had always been extremely unhappy with Hind to say the least. A short time later the Muslim Conquered Mecca and despite being the ruler of the City, he took no revenge and allowed none. Soon after she became a Muslim when she saw the Muslims pray, but thats another story.

My point is..........this is our Master and our role model.....because of these actions and deeds, Islam spread through Arabia in a very short space of time.

If Christians, and I stress, Christians, as this is a Christian Pastor (just like AQ always leads to islam going on trial) now it is the Christians.......who wish to burn the Qur'an, then let them.......it would show what kind of people the Americans really are and for Muslims to be steadfast and patient. Allah is always with those who are patient.
Buddy your making the same mistake the pastor is making!
just because a couple of Americans decide to burn Qur'ans does not mean that all Americans share the same view.....

I also heard that this pastor have never even read the Qur'an, and somehow he knows all about it.... I wish I had that kind of Knowledge

Back
Top Bottom