What's new

US church to go ahead with Sept 11 Quran burning

US equivalent of JI..These dumb fucks are actually trying to invoke terrorists by doing stuff like this.In any case Quran is in heart of billion Muslims.Nothing this idiot can do.

this is not good,now americans are in very much danger..talibans will get more outrageous...

Hmm, it's strange for Americans to take a stand on such matters. Legally, people can do what they want with the books they own. Therefore, to take a stand, pro- or con- on this matter doesn't indicate respect for Islam as much as it does fear or anticipation of what revenge some Muslims may commit in response.

You might be right but at least some people stood against this anyways. There are lot of people in Pakistan and other countries who have bad perception about USA but honestly it is not true at all.

I think the pastor doing this means it to be a provocation. Something violent and nasty will happen in response to the applause of some Muslims and the apathy of others, so then he will claim that proves Muslims can't accept or defend the values that promote American freedoms.

So, assume he's going to go ahead and burn the Koran. What will you do?

If taliban targets buddha statue its barbarism & uncivilize and what about burning of Holy Quran :hitwall::hitwall:

If these idiots do it it will be the biggest mistake of USA and will become Perl Harbour attack as to Japan.

US equivalent of JI..These dumb fucks are actually trying to invoke terrorists by doing stuff like this.In any case Quran is in heart of billion Muslims.Nothing this idiot can do.

Americans are intent on proving "all muslims are talibans" and such antics are not without tactict approval to increase approval rating of talibans and their likes among muslim youth. Then these sentiments are peddled for vote pool.

Hmm, it's strange for Americans to take a stand on such matters. Legally, people can do what they want with the books they own. Therefore, to take a stand, pro- or con- on this matter doesn't indicate respect for Islam as much as it does fear or anticipation of what revenge some Muslims may commit in response.

this is not fuckin English Litrature or peotry, when out dated get it burn or throw it to bin,
it is Quran, the Holy Text Book of 1/4 people of the world,
this extremist fundamentlist American Bad *** Deserves to be killed.

Quran is the Book of Tolrence, peace and dignity, i bet this *** hole priest never read it. I request to the So-called pakistani Taliban, who think themselves the Gurdian of Islam, " o Hakeem Ullah Mehsud , Go And commit Sucide attack on that Basterd"

this extremist fundamentlist American Bad *** Deserves to be killed.
It is indeed the Salman Rushdie response the preacher is trying to invoke.

Are you going to let him do this to you? You're going to let him turn you into a murderous animal? And if you do manage to restrain yourself, what will you do about your fellows?

Well American society will clam down this pastor because end of day US govt might reconsider the freedom of expression bill, just for the safety/abuse/security of this bill. We don't want to lose this freedom by the stupid act of one.

Salaam

He wants Muslims to go Crazy...don't you idiots get it?

Sorry to be blunt, but everyone here advocating some sort of revenge is incredibly feeble minded.

Best reaction is to completely ignore it - Imagine if that happened? It'll be the biggest slap in the face for them.

Basically - Ignore it, and the very next day distribute thousands of Qur'an all over America :rofl:

You surprise me, fhassan. Yes, I believe you're exactly right. If the pastor burns Korans and nothing happens he'll be utterly ashamed.

Well, one side of me thinks that Muslims should burn the bible, make toilet rolls out of it like the americans have done in guantanamo bay, in Aghanostan and now inside the US itself. But then it makes me think, this is what the Americans are like.....its in their nature.

It makes my blood boil but then I think of the following:

-----------------------

During the time of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) a man used to come into the Mosque and urinate and walk away. The Muslims never attacked or abused him, instead they cleaned it away and continued with their daily chores.

-------------------

The Prophet (PBUH) himself used to be pelted with stones every day by a female. One day he walked past her house and was surprised as to why she didn't pelt him and went in to enquire and found that she was ill. He met her and prayed for her speedy recovery.

----------------------

The Prophet (PBUH) went into Taif to preach about Allah. He residents of Taif set ther children to stone him into the desert. The Prophet was soaked in blood and still managed to convert a Christain servant before leaving and as he did leave he prayed to Allah that mercy be shown unto him and forgive any mistake he may have made in relating his message to the people of Taif. Angel Gabriel comes to him and offers as part of a test for the Prophet by Allah that if the Prophet wishes, Taif will be destroyed. The Prophet instead prayed that they come into Islam and sought no revenge.

-------------------

Hind, wife of Abu Sufyan and probably a woman who most hated Islam, sought revenge for the death of her father and brother who had fallen in battle against the Muslim army during the battle of Badr, she hired an assassin who killed Hamza (AS) during the battle of Uhud. A battle the Muslims suffered a setback. She then decided to cut Hamza (AS) body open and ate form hi heart in spite of him. The Prophet had always been extremely unhappy with Hind to say the least. A short time later the Muslim Conquered Mecca and despite being the ruler of the City, he took no revenge and allowed none. Soon after she became a Muslim when she saw the Muslims pray, but thats another story.

My point is..........this is our Master and our role model.....because of these actions and deeds, Islam spread through Arabia in a very short space of time.

If Christians, and I stress, Christians, as this is a Christian Pastor (just like AQ always leads to islam going on trial) now it is the Christians.......who wish to burn the Qur'an, then let them.......it would show what kind of people the Americans really are and for Muslims to be steadfast and patient. Allah is always with those who are patient.

This guy is already distant to burn in hell, so dont give him importance or coverage.

This event will actually attaract more people towards Quran, which is blessing in disguise.

Well, one side of me thinks that Muslims should burn the bible, make toilet rolls out of it like the americans have done in guantanamo bay, in Aghanostan and now inside the US itself. But then it makes me think, this is what the Americans are like.....its in their nature.

It makes my blood boil but then I think of the following:

-----------------------

During the time of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) a man used to come into the Mosque and urinate and walk away. The Muslims never attacked or abused him, instead they cleaned it away and continued with their daily chores.

-------------------

The Prophet (PBUH) himself used to be pelted with stones every day by a female. One day he walked past her house and was surprised as to why she didn't pelt him and went in to enquire and found that she was ill. He met her and prayed for her speedy recovery.

----------------------

The Prophet (PBUH) went into Taif to preach about Allah. He residents of Taif set ther children to stone him into the desert. The Prophet was soaked in blood and still managed to convert a Christain servant before leaving and as he did leave he prayed to Allah that mercy be shown unto him and forgive any mistake he may have made in relating his message to the people of Taif. Angel Gabriel comes to him and offers as part of a test for the Prophet by Allah that if the Prophet wishes, Taif will be destroyed. The Prophet instead prayed that they come into Islam and sought no revenge.

-------------------

Hind, wife of Abu Sufyan and probably a woman who most hated Islam, sought revenge for the death of her father and brother who had fallen in battle against the Muslim army during the battle of Badr, she hired an assassin who killed Hamza (AS) during the battle of Uhud. A battle the Muslims suffered a setback. She then decided to cut Hamza (AS) body open and ate form hi heart in spite of him. The Prophet had always been extremely unhappy with Hind to say the least. A short time later the Muslim Conquered Mecca and despite being the ruler of the City, he took no revenge and allowed none. Soon after she became a Muslim when she saw the Muslims pray, but thats another story.

My point is..........this is our Master and our role model.....because of these actions and deeds, Islam spread through Arabia in a very short space of time.

If Christians, and I stress, Christians, as this is a Christian Pastor (just like AQ always leads to islam going on trial) now it is the Christians.......who wish to burn the Qur'an, then let them.......it would show what kind of people the Americans really are and for Muslims to be steadfast and patient. Allah is always with those who are patient.

I would not come close to throwing other Americans in with this guy considering major leaders of every religion including Christianity have condemned this act and said was very disrespectful. This guy is alone in this. No one is supporting him. His own community has disowned him. All he has is his church with a very small group of followers.

Back
Top Bottom