What's new

US calls on Pakistan to arrest recently freed Islamist leader Hafiz Saeed

How about now?

https://www.dawn.com/news/1372856/u...akistans-reputation-over-hafiz-saeeds-release

US warns of 'damage to bilateral ties, Pakistan’s reputation' over Hafiz Saeed's release
AP November 25, 2017

The White House has called Pakistan's release of Jamaatud Dawa (JuD) leader Hafiz Saeed a “step in the wrong direction” and said a refusal to re-arrest him would damage bilateral ties and Pakistan's reputation around the world.

In a statement on Saturday, White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders said the US “strongly condemns” the release of Hafiz Saeed from house arrest. She urged his “immediate re-arrest and prosecution”.

“Saeed's release, after Pakistan's failure to prosecute or charge him, sends a deeply troubling message about Pakistan's commitment to combatting international terrorism and belies Pakistani claims that it will not provide sanctuary for terrorists on its soil,” she said.

“If Pakistan does not take action to lawfully detain Saeed and charge him for his crimes, its inaction will have repercussions for bilateral relations and for Pakistan's global reputation,” Sanders said.

On Friday, Washington had urged Pakistan to re-arrest Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) leader Hafiz Saeed and charge him with the crimes he was accused of committing.

Saeed was released before dawn on Friday after a three-judge panel in Lahore High Court ended his detention in Lahore. Saeed's spokesman Yahya Mujahid called it a “victory of truth.”

Addressing a sermon at Lahore's Jamia Masjid Al Qadsia a day after walking free, Saeed said he was "fighting for the freedom of Pakistan and Kashmir."

The move outraged both US and Indian authorities.

“India is outraged that a self-confessed and a UN proscribed terrorist is allowed to walk free and continue with his agenda,” Raveesh Kumar, India's foreign ministry spokesman, told reporters at a weekly briefing in New Delhi.
sarah KUCKabee's father called for a public execution of julian assange without a fair trial. Hafiz is a citizen of Pakistan and action was taken against him already.Not enough evidence to convict him so what more do they want?

Wake up and smell the coffee.

You've deceived yourselves long enough.
What wake up USA has dropped the issue of LET and continuing the aid now what ever he say but his actions speak louder than his words. It is you who need to wake up. Indians are looking at trump's words Pakistan is effected by his actions. Trump words might be against Pakistan his actions are in favor of Pakistan. Pentagon just separated LET and let Pakistan get aid so you tell me what the hell is happening?

But, Samjhota express blast and malegaon attack culprits are on bail right now. They must be innocents,thats why? right?

No, they are being favoured by an administration that does not believe in the rule of law, that is steadily subverting our national institutions one by one. The accused persons are far from innocent; the cases against them have not been prosecuted effectively, because that would reveal how far the present government has allowed criminal activity against Indian citizens.

However, your very clever question misses the point: these criminals were not waging war against a neighbouring country. They are the equivalent of your TTP, not of your LeT. There is a difference.

What wake up USA has dropped the issue of LET and continuing the aid now what ever he say but his actions speak louder than his words. It is you who need to wake up. Indians are looking at trump's words Pakistan is effected by his actions. Trump words might be against Pakistan his actions are in favor of Pakistan. Pentagon just separated LET and let Pakistan get aid so you tell me what the hell is happening?

What is the warning about then, in your expert opinion? About the Islamabad traffic lights malfunctioning?

You have an infinite capacity to delude yourselves.

What is the warning about then, in your expert opinion? About the Islamabad traffic lights malfunctioning?

You have an infinite capacity to delude yourselves.

This is to tell you America stands with India and 700 million USD to tell Pakistan that America stands with Pakistan. Now go to sleep it is a bit late for you to discuss such things.

This is to tell you America stands with India and 700 million USD to tell Pakistan that America stands with Pakistan. Now go to sleep it is a bit late for you to discuss such things.

We don't need the 700 million USD; you do. And you will continue to need it, both when I am asleep and when I am awake. On the other hand, it is amusing to see that you imagine that you are able to discuss this or any other topic with me, whether I am asleep or awake! But bash on; you might get lucky.

We don't need the 700 million USD; you do. And you will continue to need it, both when I am asleep and when I am awake. On the other hand, it is amusing to see that you imagine that you are able to discuss this or any other topic with me, whether I am asleep or awake! But bash on; you might get lucky.
wtf are you saying. Trump said some thing and did something else do you have any argument left? lol

Hey indians cry gangas, your screams are music to our ears, the louder you cry the better it is
... no one cares about you...

Count the screams again; and try to figure out who is getting hurt, yourselves or we. As we speak, there are cowardly attacks by mobs on strangers in groups of ones and twos, at most threes. You, on the other hand, have moved on to a level two orders of magnitude higher.

I regret it, but feel strange to be told that we are screaming; perhaps in your view, your own people dying in the hundreds is nothing to feed like screaming about. As I have said before, nothing and nobody as brave as the Pakistani settled abroad, enjoying the safety of his adopted country, and pontificating about his mother country in terms of bravado.

wtf are you saying. Trump said some thing and did something else do you have any argument left? lol

I don't have to argue. It's someone else's boot at your effective parts. Let their boots argue with your witty deflections. It is as good as an after dinner cabaret.

Back
Top Bottom