What's new

US Black Hawk crashes near N Korean border.

United

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hawk-sm20130416025429.jpg

A US military helicopter crashed Tuesday, April 16, near the North Korean border, a South Korean defence official said, with no reported casualties.
The helicopter, identified by the Yonhap news agency as a UH-60 Black Hawk, came down in Cheolwon county, which touches on the border with North Korea, a defense ministry spokesman told AFP.
The precise cause of the crash was not immediately clear, but the incident occurred during ongoing South Korea-US joint military exercises.

A statement put out by the US Forces in Korea said the CH-53 Super Stallion helicopter had ‘executed a hard landing’ while on a routine flight operation in Cheolwon county, which touches on the border with North Korea.

Fifteen were subsequently released while six remained hospitalised ‘in stable condition’, the statement said.

US Black Hawk crashes near N Korean border | News.com.au

Americans are true scum. Their government has always been unnecessarily provocative.
Yeah...Sure we are...

'Maternity hotel' allowing Chinese women to give birth to U.S. citizens is claimed to be operating in the back of a popular California motel | Mail Online
The practice is popular with Chinese women who travel to the U.S. on tourist visas in order to give birth to children who automatically become American citizens.
Any explanations on why so many of your fellow Chinese citizens want their children to have 'scum' citizenship? :lol:

I don't know what it is about helicopters, but after hearing so many stories of them crashing all the time, I'm not all that thrilled at the prospect of being inside of one.

I don't know what it is about helicopters, but after hearing so many stories of them crashing all the time, I'm not all that thrilled at the prospect of being inside of one.

21 on board all survived they may come down more often but you probably have a better chance of walking away you cant autorotate with a 737

They must have made some timely and critical call well in advance of the crash!and twice
lucky not to crash on the other side.

Yeah...Sure we are...

'Maternity hotel' allowing Chinese women to give birth to U.S. citizens is claimed to be operating in the back of a popular California motel | Mail Online

Any explanations on why so many of your fellow Chinese citizens want their children to have 'scum' citizenship? :lol:

the best way to upgrade your status!

you will have a Chinese president soon! America will be changed fundamentally and eternal peace to the world!

Probably not funny but

Black hawk down indeed :P

You guys see what I did there? Ahh nevermind :/

the best way to upgrade your status!

you will have a Chinese president soon! America will be changed fundamentally and eternal peace to the world!
Yeah...And he will be an American.

Chinese american - better treats to Muslims minorities and the vets!
Good...So now you are saying that ALL Chinese-Americans are potential traitors. Congratulations on profiling.

Good...So now you are saying that ALL Chinese-Americans are potential traitors. Congratulations on profiling.

When he is on board, China will replace uk and nato, japan ...vietnamese will soon be outcast if they keep posturing as enemies of China!

Back
Top Bottom