What's new

US became the first country in the world to record more than 2,000 COVID19 deaths in a single day

2000 deaths a day is an absolute tragedy but it would have to hit 5-6000 before it approaches the Italy/Spain/UK levels when you take into account the population of the USA.

70% of the dead were non whites, seems like a deliberate ethnic cleansing. human rights council should look into this

Gora ayashi k beghair zinda rahe. Yeh kese mumkin hai??
I live here & yes, EVERYONE is nervous...my wife works in the healthcare industry & I also knows multiple doctors...the problem is that most (not all but most) as americans are either old/retired people with health issues or (and this is the controversial one) have some sort of daily routine of consuming alcohol or smoking marijuana, both of which are legal & known to suppress & weaken the immune system thus getting im the way of developing T cells against covid19. and then they're the issue of stds but to a lesser extent, but that also hurts the immune system, like genital herpes for example...most people don't even know they have it. explains why deaths from the coronavirus throughout the Muslim is far lower than deaths in america or europe. But discouraging alcohol & marijuana consumption has become a taboo for doctors & health professionals so they don't openly state it as a policy but privately, they have told me that this is a big reason but people don't listen...in spite of being nervous, beer to chayay hi chayay, baaz naho aana in hoan nay, na nasha chot na hay aur naa hi tharak pan! -_-

So what can I say except LAY PEE TAY MAR! :hitwall:

I live here & yes, EVERYONE is nervous...my wife works in the healthcare industry & I also knows multiple doctors...the problem is that most (not all but most) as americans are either old/retired people with health issues or (and this is the controversial one) have some sort of daily routine of consuming alcohol or smoking marijuana, both of which are legal & known to suppress & weaken the immune system thus getting im the way of developing T cells against covid19. and then they're the issue of stds but to a lesser extent, but that also hurts the immune system, like genital herpes for example...most people don't even know they have it. explains why deaths from the coronavirus throughout the Muslim is far lower than deaths in america or europe. But discouraging alcohol & marijuana consumption has become a taboo for doctors & health professionals so they don't openly state it as a policy but privately, they have told me that this is a big reason but people don't listen...in spite of being nervous, beer to chayay hi chayay, baaz naho aana in hoan nay, na nasha chot na hay aur naa hi tharak pan! -_-

So what can I say except LAY PEE TAY MAR! :hitwall:
While i understand and agree with you , you also have to admit that saldy, in general, the average American isnt that healthy. OBesity rates in the US are currently bad and getting worse. I feel whats been happening is that capitalism and personal wealth has been allowing people with serious illnesses keep living...and then COVID just showed up....but COVID showed that a larger-than-required % of US population is not healthy in the first place, and OBesity from bad diet also hurts.

F22Raptor said the numbers of infected and dying are declining. This is some awkward news

I clearly said the US was at the top of the curve and riding that curve. New cases are still flat, and the US saw a slight uptick in deaths yesterday. Which means we’re still following the curve. Cases and deaths are not rising exponentially anymore. The US is also well behind Europe in deaths per capita.

70% of the dead were non whites, seems like a deliberate ethnic cleansing. human rights council should look into this

Or more likely that non-whites on the whole are more unhealthy due to diet/lack of exercise and
more likely to live in overcrowded accommodation than whites.
Before you accuse the US of being racist you should see how Chinese treat blacks in China first.

2000 deaths a day is an absolute tragedy but it would have to hit 5-6000 before it approaches the Italy/Spain/UK levels when you take into account the population of the USA.
More and more reports are stating that China hid and continue to hide their actual casualties and infections. 'First country in the world' title is not accurate because we don't know what is the reality in China.

Your point is right that it would rise in US by the sheer volume of population. I worry for South Asia in that context.

These # of deaths due to covid19 are bogus as per this brave Doctor/Senator..
Watch this

Last edited:
Aisa hai kya?in tamil nadu 800 out 1000 cases are muslims...in andhra 350 out of 380 cases are muslims....in telanagana 400 out of 481 are muslims...in india if you exclude maharashtra and kerala more than 70 percent
Cases are muslims who dont take alcohol...on the other hand hindus who take alcohol havent affected in many states...stop peddling lies that muslims are immune because they dont take alcohol...isnt iran a muslim country? Isnt pakistan a Muslim country?
Only regular intake of large amounts of alcohol would be dangerous. So would be smoking a lot.
Moderate use of either won't be a big deal. I think that poster is pushing propaganda here.
And pre existing diseases with the highest risk are hypertension (high blood pressure), and diabetes. Others that he mentioned pose insignificant risk.

Or more likely that non-whites on the whole are more unhealthy due to diet/lack of exercise and
more likely to live in overcrowded accommodation than whites.
makes sense
Before you accuse the US of being racist you should see how Chinese treat blacks in China first.
Im more interested in criticizing others
You are correct!! in addition, the human rights Council should also look into why the wind blows a certain way.
America will not get through this

Whatever you say sparkles. ^^

You are nothing but a typical nationalist who comes here to rant and rave and thump your chest.

You have absolutely no power outside of your PDF fantasy world

Now you take care now ok :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom