What's new

US backs Pakistan's military action against Afghanistan

What Type of Rockets are we firing, would be interesting ?.....

120mm-precision-mortar-system-cartridge.jpg

For the Afghans could even a mortar shell a "Rockets" ......

Last edited:
You were too young in the mid 90's to know what we did to Hindustanis there.
Now that we are referring to history, how old were you in 1971 ?

They ran away with their lungis in hand when ****** ********** ******** killed RAW's station chief in Kabul.

Did not expect this language from an administrator.

Pakistanis lob a few mortar rounds on Afghan villages, and start lecturing Indians on bravery and valor...

Pricelss. :smitten::smitten:

Forgot about TTP playing football with the heads of Pakistani soldiers?
forget about SSG assault and raping ur soldiers in LOC or kashmiri mujahideen killing 20 in sopore Army base attack ??

and that is the reason we are bombing their sorry *** in afghanistan bhai aap na to khud hi yaad dila dea hamain :)

forget about SSG assault and raping ur soldiers in LOC or kashmiri mujahideen killing 20 in sopore Army base attack ??

and that is the reason we are bombing their sorry *** in afghanistan bhai aap na to khud hi yaad dila dea hamain :)
Kid every death of our soldiers has been avenged by killing of 10 soldiers, in Kashmir and elsewhere. We aren't incompetent as your ISI whose headquarters itself has been attacked, the son of your former PM has been kidnapped as your impotent intelligence is doing nothing other than sitting on their butts.

Save that heroism for Afghanis, you can do jack shit to Hindustanis.
yep, that's true indian are too strong, they make pakistanis sh!t in their pant after parliment drama in 2002 and bombay drama in 2008---oh i completely forget and after attacks on there embassy in afghanistan.

Yes, another fantasy story is about to reveal in PDF feel good threads!! Btw is it okay to call your country mullah land or terrorist nation?? I mean you are openly supporting and encouraging name calling about our country.. Thats why I asked!!
Is it oki to call india, world biggest open toilet of country of rapes? just asking :D

yep, that's true indian are too strong, they make pakistanis sh!t in their pant after parliment drama in 2002 and bombay drama in 2008---oh i completely forget and after attacks on there embassy in afghanistan.
Yeah Attacks on Kamra and Mehra, attack on ISI headquarters, attacks on Pakistani airports, were met by strong responses from Pakistanis.

Is it oki to call india, world biggest open toilet of country of rapes? just asking :D

Why not, I mean when the admin itself is acting like a third rate troll, then you can get away with anything..

your are using a very dirty language, take care, dont forget this is a Pakistani DEFENCE Forum, with such statements, you can not expect patience from us.

The SSG beheaded your indian SOLDIERS and cuted them IN LITTLE PIECES, send them as a gift to your Nation, the head we did thrown on the streets to feat the dogs !

Why not, I mean when the admin itself is acting like a third rate troll, then you can get away with anything..
:lol: now start playing victim card, as usual

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom