What's new

US attacks China!! a scenario

I have not understood the scenario.

So, the US attacks and China retaliated.

The US attacked just to show its naval strength?

No occupation troops included?

The US did not plan to do some landings and capture strategic areas of their interest?

Rather odd.

Or maybe I did not understand the scenario.

Salim said:
I have not understood the scenario.

So, the US attacks and China retaliated.

The US attacked just to show its naval strength?

No occupation troops included?

The US did not plan to do some landings and capture strategic areas of their interest?

Rather odd.
Or maybe I did not understand the scenario.

Very well said.
i failed to understand that why on earth US gonna attack China while US is already in deep blue waters over Iraq, where the daily killings had made its own peopel opposing the attack. On the other hand US has no hold over Afghanistan only in Kabul NATO forces have command.
While US is also handling the Iran nuke issue and North Koera is still to be taken and what about Syria ???
So in such a situation dose it possible that US will commit another blunder???

O'Jana a gayee maidan main!
Ho jamaaloo! :love:

Yeah, after Iraq and Afghanistan, I donno what to make out of this thread!

Neo said:

ahhh Jana-e- Jana :love: ;) kia howa hum ne koi blunder kar dia kia. yar if i come in English for above sentence that Officer will get me this time :buck: .
is my last comment is off the topic Neo jiiiiiiii.

I think you scared the Officer already the first time...although he's a merried man so he's not easily scared...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Colonel Sir,
If US has to obliterate the invasion forces, would they not also take out the missile sites in the mainland??

I agree that it will the end of China as we see, read end of CCP, if they loose one more war, politically.

Neo said:

US has enough planes and bombs for China. They dont need to make a regime change, nor they would like to invade and hold.

I'm not an expert like OoE, but Imho the whole scenario sucks!
US will not risk a war with China even she holds the technical edge.

China's Forex top $1 trillion today, she can hurt the US economically without engaging a war. :cool:

Neo said:
I'm not an expert like OoE, but Imho the whole scenario sucks! US will not risk a war with China even she holds the technical edge.
True, the whole scenario sucks. But US will go to war with China if they invade Taiwan.

China's Forex top $1 trillion today, she can hurt the US economically without engaging a war. :cool:
Simple question, why does china hedge its currency against dollars? Why did they accumulate $1 trill forex? ;)

Neo said:
I think you scared the Officer already the first time...although he's a merried man so he's not easily scared...

Scared? No. Deaf. Yes. Remember. Only man in a house of women.

Jay_ said:
would they not also take out the missile sites in the mainland??

Highly doubt it. We sucked at both the Kuwait and Kosovo Wars in killing ground targets without forcing the enemy to mass.

Neo said:
I'm not an expert like OoE, but Imho the whole scenario sucks!
US will not risk a war with China even she holds the technical edge.

China's economy would be far more damaged than America's.
1. China would lose its primary market.
2. America would cancel the bonds that China holds.
3. American dollars are the fiat currency and the rest of the world would not stop using them as such, infact would reinforce them so international currency stability could be maintained.

parihaka said:
China's economy would be far more damaged than America's.
1. China would lose its primary market.
2. America would cancel the bonds that China holds.
3. American dollars are the fiat currency and the rest of the world would not stop using them as such, infact would reinforce them so international currency stability could be maintained.

Personally, I would agree with the above observation. I think the "Defense of Taiwan" is more rhetoric than anything. If China wants to take Taiwan, they can do so before any Carrier Group can even get moving. Neither the US nor China would risk an armed conflict. The cost for both sides is way too high. I instead so "soft power" conflicts, similar to what China trying to aqquire energy sources etc. Iran is a good example. China and Russia will not back UN Security counsel against Iran, simply because there are billions of dollars involved

TexasJohn said:
If China wants to take Taiwan, they can do so before any Carrier Group can even get moving.

No, they cannot. For Pete's Sakes, everything that stands right now, any PLA force that can land on Taiwan will die on Taiwan. Why does everybody under-estimate the difficulties in crossing 100 miles of water?

And to top it off, ROCA is not exactly a tin pot army. So even if it takes time for USCVBG's to move in, PLA has to take care of ROCA.

Back
Top Bottom