What's new

US asks Pakistan to 'prevent terrorist attacks' in the region

:omghaha:

What do you think we are trying to do for past 10 years fix the mess you left behind

Funny, they seem to see it some other way. But of course, your logic, and most of all, your judicious use of smileys, will probably convince them to stop thinking of your country as a fountainhead of terrorist activity. Well done.

We will do our best to protect ourselves and our allies. Nobody else.

They didn't ask you, actually. They told you. Now it's up to you to listen or not. Entirely your choice.

So US is inviting Pakistan to bomb TTP/ISIS in Afghanistan?

No.

They asked for greater communications between Pakistan and India (India doesn't have either TTP or ISIS except for individuals who have faith in these, no organised movement). And in that context, they asked Pakistan to prevent terrorist attacks in the region.

What does it sound like to you?

:nhl_checking:eye eye boss - we will will crush them raw Terrorist

Err, perhaps you need to read the release once again. But you can easily reverse course and convince them how hard you're cooperating with a smiley or two. You have the knack of using smileys, if nothing else.

They didn't ask you, actually. They told you. Now it's up to you to listen or not. Entirely your choice.

Oh no they told us did they? I'm so scared. I think we will continue to do what works for us.

They asked for greater communications between Pakistan and India (India doesn't have either TTP or ISIS except for individuals who have faith in these, no organised movement). And in that context, they asked Pakistan to prevent terrorist attacks in the region.

If i may it sounds like empty BS and the reason behind this is our pathetic non existent foreign policy thanks to Mr. Muhammad Nawaz Sharif aka PM aka FM of Pakistan.

They are asking this since 9/11, we are doing what we like.. as they did what they like, block F-16 deal., drones, Osama raid, kerry lugar bill.

I just commented after reading title.. my mistake

After stupid speech by Modi (already backfire in his own state) under massive criticism by his own country think tanks which includes ex-foreign minister (provides edge to Pakistan to expose Indian involvement in Baluchistan, Yadev issue and allow Pakistan to openly interference in India's internal matters like insurgencies in half of eastern India) modi govt realization about what they did by using Baluchistan word in hi speech, immediately respond to foreign minister letter regarding talk on kashmir and now nexus of Indian US govt, above statement was expected lol agay agay dekhiye hota hey kya... woh kamaal kya hey jo ham nahe karsakay.... Shukriya Modi C********

being senior member you should refrain from posting such comments.. we can also start With B and C for nawaz but its a forum so be human..

This is what happens when you have an asshole government in place who has no clue what the hell is going on? I mean wtf is it Pakistan's duty only and alone to prevent terrorists what about the terrorist activities happening in Pakistan from Afghanistan and India? who is going to prevent them? Nobody gives a **** because this our clueless government does not give a ****. It does not have an iota of an idea how government functions. The only thing it can do is mega corruption.
Has the mandate of the people of Pakistan though.

So what do you think, we should strike a deal with US or stay away and do what we are doing already?

Well I reckon US needs our support just to reduce its own casualties in covert operations, US wants us to engage ourselves throughout the world with their weapons and our Soldiers, because without a doubt we have the most talented, capable and irate soldiers in our entire Military. Any deal that involves our Special forces or Military along with US is without a doubt a threat to our National Security. See whenever we helped other Nations we were asked and requested by those Nations, and hence our troops were bound by the rules of our Military. But if let suppose we join US we than have to obey their rules and follow their commands no matter what. Also we will lose the moral of our rest of the soldiers, because US will spoil our special forces by paying them hefty amounts on every deputation .

U.S left a mess in Iraq, a disaster in Libya, and destroyed Syria through the use of proxy Salafi militants with tacit approval and funding that has been identified without a doubt, yet has the gall to tell Pakistan to prevent terrorist attacks in the region? How about the U.S prevent terrorist attacks in every single country it has meddled in?

Pakistan isn't the one that parades itself as the policeman of the world. Hut parey.:coffee:

It is becoming obvious this is a traitorous statement in support of India's stand on Kashmir. Go fix the mess you created in Afghanistan first. You have invaded countries left and right since your creation.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom