What's new

US asks Pak to pull out of IGP project to qualify for extensive assistance

well so far they have failed to move us against targets of their interest. and apparently they think we are harassing them these days as well. so u can think wat you want. while i wait for this pipeline to become a reality

Within 2 month op's would start in North wz. The harrassment will only cost your diplomats to be strip searched. So don't worry.

who forced indians to pull out of IP gas pipe line?

Nobody. We demanded that we will take the delivery at our border and stick o that. Now that Iran has agreed to it, we are in negotiations.

NOUP. USA Aid is tip for the chair holders, not people. Pakistan has seen 10s of such tough times in which everybody said it will collapse now. Pakistan survived when we only had couple of hundred million foreign reserves and in spite of immense pressure, we did what our security needed.. conducted 5 nuclear tests and recovered from toughest economic crunch with pride. We need right leadership and American tricks will be flushed. Pakistan is made to survive and it will till the day of Judgement Day. Inshallah.

Here's the problem. I believe even your military establishment will not like to loose US.. In fact almost all of the Pakistan Generals are known for their love towards US...In 1998 it was India who initiated nuclear blasts followed by Pakistan and both were subjected to economic sanctions... This situation is comparatively acceptable to Pakistan... However what is not acceptable would be India-US bonhomie and Pakistan being sidelined...... Don't you think so??? In my views such a situation with quadrouple your problems viz-a-viz your existential threat(atleast from Pakistan POV) India... We might see a different world once China is able to counter some muscle power of US(may be in 2-3 decades)

I am sure you would agree that PAF did lost a decade in modernization due to sanctions(F-16's story) whereas India being close to Russia and much more stable economy continued the path of modernization... Now if you see on one hand India has a booming economy and military suppliers lining to sell their state of art products whereas on other hand we have Pakistan whose economy is not in a good shape at the moment and don't have the luxuary to buy anything from anyone complemented with strained relations with US(the only way to get hands on latest weopanary) you will find how difficult it would be to resist US pressure...I am sure it would send shivers to any strategist to see India being cosy with US whereas pakistan having strained relations with her...

Now lets look at the other side of the coin... We all know how much Pakistan is important for US to win war in AF.... Now this is one trump card that Pakistan can use to counter the pressure but then it comes to how much you loose gain and for what.... In that aspect is IP pipeline worth??? I am not sure though reports suggests it is already sealed yet is far away from being implemented....

Last edited:
Its ambition of United States to isolate Pakistan from China and Iran and make a collaboration of Pakistan + India against China. If USA is able to succeed doing so, it will break the importance of SCO and that will be limited to China and Russia and if Pakistan and India are together against China, USA would be able to control south Asia like never before plus that will make America Secure because threat and counter threat will exist within Asia and Europe and Americas will have less to worry about growing China and Russia.

Pakistan cannot leave out Iran gas pipeline project because of our energy requirements. USA imagines whole world belongs to it and every Natural Resource in the world belongs to it and therefore, cannot be used by any country including Iran, Pakistan or India. We also need to understand that these Natural Resources are not unlimited and within next 50 years world would have consumed most part of them. Now USA is intending to save it to the degree it can. India got Nuclear Deal because of multiple reasons and one of them is that and USA gave India and pushed it to stay away from consuming Natural Resources coming from Iran. Now it wants to deprive Pakistan in particular China of it.

The way USA is treating us is making extremely difficult for us to expect goodwill from them. This is not a matter of stopping Pakistan from natural gas, this is strategy to Isolate Iran and regain control of Pakistna that it is loosing badly. If patriotic Pakistanis will make decisions, we will turn this offer down. We are not American colony and we got to see what is better for us and what not. Period.

Million dollar question is...does the zardari ****** and co. thinks the same way.:coffee:

who forced indians to pull out of IP gas pipe line?.

No one... Please increase your knowledge in the subject at least when making strong comments... Read post#28 if you want to know more about India and so called IPI gasline...

Within 2 month op's would start in North wz. The harrassment will only cost your diplomats to be strip searched. So don't worry.

not worried at all. you seem to be more worried than anyone else

Million dollar question is...does the zardari ****** and co. thinks the same way.:coffee:

Zardari do not own this country but You and I do. You will be here, I will be here but Zardari will be among first people to flee Paksitan whenever it is a challanging time. So dont let somebody, even if it is Zardari, to fondle with your country and my country. We changed direction of the wind when we all were united. Musharaf had to regisn and Zardari had to restore will of the people in the form of Judicery. Power lies in you, me and every citizen of this country. Dont expect, Act! and there has't been a time in Pakistan's history when it would be needed more than now.

Contribute whatever the way you can. Dont question, be an answer to the people who question. Dont be a weight on nation, rather lift it up as there will be only few who has been blessed with wisdom and ability to do so. If you are getting what I am saying, you are blessed with something that less than 1% people will have in this country. Feel the responsibility and perform your duty, even if you fail, you had altest tried and in the court of Allah, He only asks if you tried because success comes from His side and at the time when He decides.

Zardari do not own this country but You and I do. You will be here, I will be here but Zardari will be among first people to flee Paksitan whenever it is a challanging time. So dont let somebody, even if it is Zardari, to fondle with your country and my country. We changed direction of the wind when we all were united. Musharaf had to regisn and Zardari had to restore will of the people in the form of Judicery. Power lies in you, me and every citizen of this country. Dont expect, Act! and there has't been a time in Pakistan's history when it would be needed more than now.

Contribute whatever the way you can. Dont question, be an answer to the people who question. Dont be a weight on nation, rather lift it up as there will be only few who has been blessed with wisdom and ability to do so. If you are getting what I am saying, you are blessed with something that less than 1% people will have in this country. Feel the responsibility and perform your duty, even if you fail, you had altest tried and in the court of Allah, He only asks if you tried because success comes from His side and at the time when He decides.

awesome.. :yahoo: Very nice thoughts..

Back
Top Bottom