What's new

Iran has asked Pakistan to construct a portion of the Iran-Pakistan gasline,or be ready to pay a penalty of $18 billion.

Make it IPI pipe line. Problem solved. India will foot the bill gladly. What use is your strategic location if you fail to capitalize it.

Financial benefits should keep us in peace.

Raising prices of consumer commodities, costly fuel & electricity, Import finance is the main issues presently Pakistan is facing and Trade with India is the best bet at this juncture.

India Pakistan trade can be done of INR and India can supply consumer commodities at lower price, IPI pipe line and cheaper fuel from Russia via India are best way to get cheaper fuel and trading with India will lower stress on PKR vs $.

bilateral trade between South Asian countries (Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Maldives & Sri Lanka) will be fruitful to each other.

Funny!!!

Turkey is buying Iranian gas and also reselling it to Europe.

Pakistan could make easy money too.

The gas that was not sold to Pakistan in the past 10 years was turned into Bitcoin.

Iran is among top Bitcoin miners. It was a great deal considering the price of Bitcoin.

Honestly I wish Iran had turned the gas sold to Turkey to Bitcoin too. Easy hindsight analysis.

Why can Turkey buy and resell Iranian gas to Europe but not Pakistan.

US wants to make Pakistan an example that even if you go nuclear, we will keep you poor.

Nukes will not make you improve economically, unless we let you have it.

CC to Iran

Wow, 18 billion dollars?

I say Let's leave that pipeline, stick to that 18 billion dollars. :lol:

We will not pay interest on the 18 billion dollars if you chose to call off the project.

To all those who want to show Pakistan as a failed state. this is Iran's assessment of future of Pakistan(if news is true) :

In 2024 Pakistan will complete her part of IP contract. (political independence )
or
Pakistan will be able to pay the fines few years after 2024. (economic growth/stability)

Take Iran to international court and provide evidence that any transaction with Iran is impossible because it's facing economic sanctions.

To all those who want to show Pakistan as a failed state. this is Iran's assessment of future of Pakistan(if news is true) :

In 2024 Pakistan will complete her part of IP contract. (political independence )
or
Pakistan will be able to pay the fines few years after 2024. (economic growth/stability)

Why bother to go to court? I would not bother.

The gas that was not sold to Pakistan in the past 10 years was turned into Bitcoin.

Iran is among top Bitcoin miners. It was a great deal considering the price of Bitcoin.

Honestly I wish Iran had turned the gas sold to Turkey to Bitcoin too. Easy hindsight analysis.

Why bother to go to court? I would not bother.

In the year of removing tax/tariff on Pakistan based exports reading such reports is weird but under lining messages are heartwarming :) .

Before exporting energy there are much better uses for it but there is no perfect country in this world, for example US is also energy exporter !

When will people get gas from Iran and start working for Gods sake, there is no gas in the whole country, God have mercy on people

What is wrong with this picture:

Pakistan..next door to world's largest hydrocarbon country and does not have fuel to run her power generators ...some of your "friends" like to see you poor and dependant on their mercy.

OIl_reserves.jpg
Gas_reserves.jpg

Problem is not American sanctions, that's bullshit. @Kompromat

Arabs will not allow Bakistanis to act independently. Arab monarchies know Bakistan as their modern day colonies

My best guess is that India will not solely rely on this pipeline. Ofcourse we will make other arrangements too. But as long as this route can be used, it should be used as its cheap.

Pakistan can’t do anything to be honest. May be this will turn out to be another agreement like IWT.

Even if they stop it for whatever reasons, we will still get compensation for it (I believe that’s how the agreements will be made between Iran and India).

Agreement will be such that Iran will stop supplying to Pakistan if India is taken out. Anyway chances of this happening isn't much because of USA/Saudi factor.

Take Iran to international court and provide evidence that any transaction with Iran is impossible because it's facing economic sanctions.
It costs millions to go to international courts. You don't have good success rate with IC.

Shameless. No honor in our word.

Bingo. but we could be getting more for the Saudis. Babur back int he day was courting both the ottomans and Savafids to get the best gunners and guns from both empires. If the Saudis want us to play ball, they need to pay up more.

Yes of course, the World famous BEGGAR DIPLOMACY OF PAKISTANI GENERALS. Always beg and blackmail just like Indian call centre scammers. Seems like this country is destined to beg till eternity. :lol:

Yes of course, the World famous BEGGAR DIPLOMACY OF PAKISTANI GENERALS. Always beg and blackmail just like Indian call centre scammers. Seems like this country is destined to beg till eternity. :lol:

Teach us a few nice words to tell the Indian call scammers

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom