What's new

US asks China to safeguard rights of Uighurs in Xinjiang

China has been more hard on Uyghurs than Tibetans.

If China succeeds in preventing radicalization of Uyghurs by whatever means, chances are other nations like India might adopt those methods in regions of separatist violence.

Chinese methods can never work in India, especially in an age of media frenzy.

Why you dont wanna accept it because they are muslims.

dont want to accept what? maoists are freedom fighters or you are retarded?

didnt i tell you that I accept both?

China does better than this, you only dont know because of the stereotype

Shameless yankee hypocrites,disgusting.How can you blame others when muslims are discriminated in US?

The Chinese aren't harassing their Muslims merely ,therefore they don't discriminate them apart from the others in the Chinese community ,unlike what's taking place in the West :smart:

:china:

dont want to accept what? maoists are freedom fighters or you are retarded?

didnt i tell you that I accept both?

China does better than this, you only dont know because of the stereotype
So why dont you let world media to go and see whatever is happening and people like me will stop comin to a judgment that retarded chinese had enough of CCP. why hide it ?

That is all due to your lack of history knowledge.

Hui muslims have NOT lived peacefully with Han Chinese for centuries, even today, though not as bad as the relationship between Han and uighurs. To say that simply indicates your ignorance. You should check our own history for the past four centuries and I bet you will say something totally opposite.

This has nothing to do with Muslim and Islamic faith. Hui muslims have lived peacefully with Han Chinese for centuries, and they are quite successful in China if i might add. So instead showing your hatre toward Muslim and trolling here, why don't do something else useful.

We do not want the so-called west to dictate our internal affairs.

The west will say "give those terrorists trials, attorneys, human rights and blah blah blah..."

Are you kidding me? Those islam terrorists are below dogs. Why would we spend any extra money on those low-lives???

Why would we give those terrorists a stage to make fun of us???

We just eliminate them simply and quickly since we are ready to kill the next round of terrorists when they come up.

Of course, we will let the west know in the end how many terrorists we have killed.

Our goal is to solve the problem. We do not play politics and we do not act as hypocrite like the west.

When we say we will kill those terrorists, you had better believe what we have said.

So why dont you let world media to go and see whatever is happening and people like me will stop comin to a judgment that retarded chinese had enough of CCP. why hide it ?

I am glad that you see it that way.

However, China indeed greatly limit the practice of quran in China. For example, marriage, government office, jobs, school-age kids and etc all have great limitation for those muslims. In addition, whoever your god is, it is below our Law. Religious practice cannot interfere the China Law. If there is any conflict, your religion must give in to our Law.

For those muslim Chinese who obey the Chinese Law, we welcome them.

Otherwise, we have a problem. For those who have problems with that, we would like them to go somewhere else, just not in China.

The Chinese aren't harassing their Muslims merely ,therefore they don't discriminate them apart from the others in the Chinese community ,unlike what's taking place in the West :smart:

:china:

That is due to the fact you do not have Chairman Mao who dare to destroy all land owners to nationalize the ownership of the land.

That is the biggest problem for india in the past, now and in the future.

However, China indeed greatly limit the practice of quran in China. For example, marriage, government office, jobs, school-age kids and etc all have great limitation for those muslims. In addition, whoever your god is, it is below our Law. Religious practice cannot interfere the China Law. If there is any conflict, your religion must give in to our Law.

Otherwise, we have a problem. For those who have problems with that, we would like them to go somewhere else, just not in China.

That is due to the fact you do not have Chairman Mao who dare to destroy all land owners to nationalize the ownership of the land.

That is the biggest problem for India in the past, now and in the future.
Why you limit the use of Quran, that is their holy book. You cannot force......................wait whom i talking to. CCP might be killing their own people who knows. Who are killed were innocents or not who decides, that's why media role is important. No country has survived long who will use force against any religion and specially Islam. They take this $hit serously man, I mean very seriously. Good luck China suppressing Islam.

That's true.

You may have forgotten ,but if you allow me to add more. The Chinese government doesn't have a religious profiling at all. Having said that. The Government won't bother looking at what people believe in as long as they abide by the laws. In addition to that, the restriction isn't exclusively on Muslims the same is applied toward everybody. You have to fallow the Chinese laws no matter what your faith is. Chairman Mao's ideology is slightly different from Lenin's i.e. Mao's social objective was the contribution of each individual to the State ,therefore the people serve themselves. I spoke with the Chinese diplomat here in KSA I really was honored to meet them:D.

That is the biggest problem for india in the past, now and in the future.

Why you limit the use of Quran, that is their holy book. You cannot force......................wait whom i talking to. CCP might be killing their own people who knows. Who are killed were innocents or not who decides, that's why media role is important. No country has survived long who will use force against any religion and specially Islam. They take this $hit serously man, I mean very seriously. Good luck China suppressing Islam.

The Chinese don't have a problem with Islam. It's their rules ,but still you can pray and fast and do whatever you would like. The columnist seems to be naive to such an extent. In reality, the Government cracked down at any protester regardless of what you faith. In another word, don't make chaos or you will be hold accountable. Maybe it seems a bit wired to you because India is a democratic country.

We once raised our concerns and got a very polite and positive reply by the PRC. How come you don't want me to respect them? Of course they handled us in a different way which is stunning.

why would't we limit the use of quran?

It is holy book to muslim but not to the 99% other Chinese.

China is not a religion-controlled country and it is secular.

We limit the government jobs to those who are secular and the reason is quite simple. We do not want some outside pope or allah or whatsoever to dictate our officials what to do. Is that so hard for you to understand?

In our marriage law, we only allow one men and one women to marry at the same time. So your one men can marry four women or even more stuff must be gone.

BTW, our education is based on arts, science and technology and we do not allow school-age kids to attend religious school. You have problems with that, well, just get out of China.

There are of course more rules and laws following. If you consider that "oppressing" muslims. Well, nothing I can do about it. You stay in China, that is the rule and law.

because they will twist anything to suit retarded people's taste, as otherwise they cant sell there paper``

but i always wonder how long those retarded people like you will have enough of the fedul sociaty name India```opps you are already in a civilized country austrilia``and how did you get there, by container or expired student visa or false marrige?

That's true.

You may have forgotten ,but if you allow me to add more. The Chinese government doesn't have a religious profiling at all. Having said that. The Government won't bother looking at what people believe in as long as they abide by the laws. In addition to that, the restriction isn't exclusively on Muslims the same is applied toward everybody. You have to fallow the Chinese laws no matter what your faith is. Chairman Mao's ideology is slightly different from Lenin's i.e. Mao's social objective was the contribution of each individual to the State ,therefore the people serve themselves. I spoke with the Chinese diplomat here in KSA I really was honored to meet them:D.

The Chinese don't have a problem with Islam. It's their rules ,but still you can pray and fast and do whatever you would like. The columnist seems to be naive to such an extent. In reality, the Government cracked down at any protester regardless of what you faith. In another word, don't make chaos or you will be hold accountable. Maybe it seems a bit wired to you because India is a democratic country.

We once raised our concerns and got a very polite and positive reply by the PRC. How come you don't want me to respect them? Of course they handled us in a different way which is stunning.

are you really sure about that bold part?

apart from clueless boasting what other basic human rights do they have?

because they will twist anything to suit retarded people's taste, as otherwise they cant sell there paper``

but i always wonder how long those retarded people like you will have enough of the fedul sociaty name India```opps you are already in a civilized country austrilia``and how did you get there, by container or expired student visa or false marrige?

are you really sure about that bold part?

apart from clueless boasting what other basic human rights do they have?

Let just assume that India is a democratic State ,at least for now :D ..
I'm not interested in developing our relations with India very much anyway. I think China is already a good friend of ours which is more than enough. :china:

why would't we limit the use of quran?

It is holy book to muslim but not to the 99% other Chinese.

China is not a religion-controlled country and it is secular.

We limit the government jobs to those who are secular and the reason is quite simple. We do not want some outside pope or allah or whatsoever to dictate our officials what to do. Is that so hard for you to understand?

In our marriage law, we only allow one men and one women to marry at the same time. So your one men can marry four women or even more stuff must be gone.

BTW, our education is based on arts, science and technology and we do not allow school-age kids to attend religious school. You have problems with that, well, just get out of China.

There are of course more rules and laws following. If you consider that "oppressing" muslims. Well, nothing I can do about it. You stay in China, that is the rule and law.

Yours truly is a Muslim and I support anything China does unconditionally :D
As I stated earlier China doesn't have a racial/religious profile ,which is fair enough to support my claims.

To be honest, I have no problem with moderate muslim or islam at all. China policy towards all religions are the same. Within the secular framework of our Law, you are free to pray or worship.

However, we do not take orders from any outside gods or popes and we do not allow any of our citizens to do that either. None of religious matter should interfere with state affairs.

However, there are some muslim members seeming to indicate that is China oppressing muslims or islam. Well, I am glad you see it more broadly and fairly.

I do have problems with those muslim extremists, fundamentalists and terrorists. Muslims have done great in the earlier ages for human civilization development, trades and etc. However, I think nowadays religious hatreds have blinded the eyes of quite a few muslims.

In addition, muslim religious fanatics seem to go into the traps of the dark age of christians as well (I hope you still remember the brutal crusades by those christian fanatics, terrorists or fundamentalists, whatever names you give them, burning bruno to death, oppressing any scientific developments, witch hunting and etc) Now those christians have mostly come out but you fall into there again.

None of our current scientific development is brought by praying to this or that god. God does not bring us ipad, supercomputers and scientific expedition to Mars and etc, it is our human thirst for knowledge and development.

Let just assume that India is a democratic State ,at least for now :D ..
I'm not interested in developing our relations with India very much anyway. I think China is already a good friend of ours which is more than enough. :china:

Yours truly is a Muslim and I support anything China does unconditionally :D
As I stated earlier China doesn't have a racial/religious profile ,which is fair enough to support my claims.

@ephone

I'm a big fan of China and already know a lot about their policies and social structures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom