What's new

US asks China to explain why it needs aircraft carrier

If a SSBN needs a carrier battlegroup to protect it, then the SSBN is in trouble.

Well, facing the USN, then yes.

No wonder why USSR hid their SSBN force primarily in the Arctic Ocean to avoid the US carrier battlegroup.

You don't know how happy the Viets are among this news, they masturbate themselves everywhere from barber shops to beer bars to online forums. The Viets though the daddy has rescued and accepted Vietnam as U.S.'s new ally!!!

Man, I understand why you hate Viets after the atrocities they did, under the guidance of USA, to your country.

But if you keep doing this you're gonna get banned. Tone it down. Be smart about insults. You can take swipes at Viets and make it look like a compliment.

Sometimes U.S.-Chinese military relations are like this:
web_101201-N-7589W-046.jpg

Cmdr. Mark Becker, center, mission commander of Southern Partnership Station 2011, speaks with People's Liberation Army Navy Rear. Adm. Zhao Yongfu, right, president of the Naval Academy of Armament and his interpreter link

and sometimes they are like this:
web_090308-N-0000X-004.jpg

090308-N-0000X-004 SOUTH CHINA SEA (March 8, 2009) A crewmember on a Chinese trawler uses a grapple hook in an apparent attempt to snag the towed acoustic array of the military Sealift Command ocean surveillance ship USNS Impeccable (T-AGOS-23). Impeccable was conducting routine survey operations in international waters 75 miles south of Hainan Island when it was harassed by five Chinese vessels. (U.S. Navy photo/Released) STORY

So from the record, China's intentions may change in a moment, seemingly without notice. Consequently it seems wise and proper to ask the Chinese their intentions.

Now days, US govenment acts like a kid. Who can emagine such stupid question was rised up buy a govenment?????

And why your govenment should "with notice" of our military issues? Was there any country let your govenment give any explaination of owning 11 AC? You can start a war without caring the feeling of any one in any country. Why you care about China to try a repaired AC?

Totally rediculous!!!!

If you want to appeal the mod to ban me, talk straight like a man, don't drive the story around!!!

I have defined you a transformer who hide behind the double faces, maybe my Chinese friends are still not aware of what I told them before but one day they will realize!!!

Dude, I'm saying this for your own good. I'm 100% Chinese born and raised in China and recieved a Chinese education. Just look at my post history lol. I don't want you to get banned but you should be smart about insults so you don't get banned.

If you want to appeal the mod to ban me, talk straight like a man, don't drive the story around!!!

I have defined you a transformer who hide behind the double faces, maybe my Chinese friends are still not aware of what I told them before but one day they will realize!!!

Yeah, calm down bro, we know you are our friend, but we also hope you can stay here longer.

Not possible. The fact that lonely Chinese men in so many 'men only' villages must buy their wives in poorer countries mean Chinese sailors certainly cannot pick up any American girls. But if you dock in San Fran where there is a lot of gay men, those Chinese sailors who grew up in those 'men only' villages will certainly feel welcome.

:lol: There's always the original Vietnamese.

I was thinking more along the lines of Japanese or Chinese. A lot of Vietnamese girls down there are crazy, but there are some damn good ones :woot:

But we have girls for everybody, take your pic :azn:

Japanese and Chinese in California are mostly very Americanized, because they came there during the railroad days; Chinese are less, because there are recent immigrants, but still only 1/6 of all Chinese Americans were born overseas.

Japanese and Chinese in California are mostly very Americanized, because they came there during the railroad days; Chinese are less, because there are recent immigrants, but still only 1/6 of all Chinese Americans were born overseas.

Don't like American girls? im kinda with you there, i've been digging foriegn chicks lately. A lot of cute girls in shanghai? beijing?

Obviously China is not going to respond but the Americans will continue to show them who is still boss. It's a game of oneupmanship - the incumbent will always try to protect its turf from its most serious challenger.

Not possible. The fact that lonely Chinese men in so many 'men only' villages must buy their wives in poorer countries mean Chinese sailors certainly cannot pick up any American girls. But if you dock in San Fran where there is a lot of gay men, those Chinese sailors who grew up in those 'men only' villages will certainly feel welcome.

This means Vietnam still has so many poor village girls. :lol:

No spies admit themselves a spy or divulge their real jobs, you act like I am a three years old innocent kid without comprehensibility!!!

There are hundred thousands spies in China who can read, write or speak fluently Chinese and understand Chinese culture or Chinese history more than the local ones because those spies are Chinese too!!! I am talking about greedy betrayal Chinese who earn money and well trained by C.I.A. to serve for their dreaming daddy, USA.

In your case, you appear to me a Russkie or a Vietnamese informer dual to your leftist smell, , you try to support the Chinese sometime but when the important chances coming you will take advantages from that to mix up the people vision.

Below_Freezing is 100% Chinese, no Ruskie or Viet can understand Chinese culture at his level even they do understand Chinese.

Back
Top Bottom