What's new

US Army and USAF intercept cruise missile for first time with JLENS-guided

Take a look at Gambit's response to Developro above. I'm getting a pretty good understanding of why gambit hides under the American people's flag, resigning the Vietnamese to defeat.

He see's China, in her might and superiority, and understands that as a Vietnamese he will never live up to what he considers to be his arch-enemy. So instead, he takes on the identity of a superior opponent, the United States, which gives his inferiority complex and low self-esteem comfort (though not at all times; when he meets people like us on the battlefield, always reminding him of his roots, I'm sure he foams at the mouth).
Your Pakistani suck-up will definitely sees himself in parallel to your 'analysis' of me.

IQ measures potential, not knowledge. More incompetence from Vietcong.

You always deliver us a good laugh with your pathetically basic questions. What happened to STFU'ing when having no experience in said subject?
You might want to ask your fellow Chinese with that supposedly 'high Chinese IQ' that. They have no military experience, and at least one of them admit he will do anything to avoid military service, so what is the lot of you doing on a military oriented forum?

Actually, my B.S. is in genetics Vietcong. I am a psychologist by hobby, with enough technical knowledge to say so with authority.
You calling me that tells me you ain't as smart as you think you are, despite your B.S., which might as well be BullSh1t.

You might want to ask your fellow Chinese with that supposedly 'high Chinese IQ' that. They have no military experience, and at least one of them admit he will do anything to avoid military service, so what is the lot of you doing on a military oriented forum?

I'm not sure how many times I must say this, but I'm not going to take credit or responsibility for the mistakes or accomplishments of certain members on this forum, regardless of their nationality.

That is all. If you have any insults in your response, DIRECT THEM TO ME, not the Chinese members that aren't even here to stand up for themselves.

I'm not sure how many times I must say this, but I'm not going to take credit or responsibility for the mistakes or accomplishments of certain members on this forum, regardless of their nationality.

That is all. If you have any insults in your response, DIRECT THEM TO ME, not the Chinese members that aren't even here to stand up for themselves.
Like I said earlier, kid, if you are going to attribute superior IQ to all Chinese, their actions can and I say should be directed to you, who claimed to be a geneticist.

It is funny that you do not see the irony in criticizing Gould about his 'emotionally gushing' book. IQ testing with the desire to base the results and attribute it to an entire nationality came from emotional impulses, specifically the desire to make one's self and one's race superior to others. Your behavior here confirms what Gould pointed out, then and now.

So much for that 'high Chinese IQ'. :lol:

And I refuted this by posting numerous studies refuting your TWO studies. Furthermore, I gave you an indication of your own inferior intellect by asking you, multiple times, to point out at least TWO major scientists today in this field that do not agree with the validity of IQ.

You jumped around the question because of your stupidity. THERE ARE NONE.

And anyone who claims that China will "always under perform" is probably inferior himself, if he can't recognize how different the China of today is from even the China of 5 years ago.

1980 - 2nd poorest country by GDP PPP per capita

2012 - 93rd richest country by GDP PPP per capita

2018 - 74th richest country by GDP PPP per capita (IMF estimate)

2024 - 55th richest country by GDP PPP per capita (IMF estimate)

And as we all know, China has a habit of surpassing predictions by a large margin.

You know who will under perform forever? Your people. Indian IQ - 82

Page 23:

https://lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/intelligence-a-unifying-construct-for-the-social-sciences-richard-lynn-and-tatu-vanhanen.pdf

you can refute all you want . The the biggest study to date, not just one guys opinion ( singular studies) of using Chinese perhaps as lab rats, holds greater weight. If you were of such intelligence , why are you still a 3 rd world nation. You should have had a head start over the rest of the world. Face it, you are a great example of how IQ ( even w/ fudged numbers thanks to your govt) = shzit for brains

Like I said earlier, kid, if you are going to attribute superior IQ to all Chinese, their actions can and I say should be directed to you, who claimed to be a geneticist.

It is funny that you do not see the irony in criticizing Gould about his 'emotionally gushing' book. IQ testing with the desire to base the results and attribute it to an entire nationality came from emotional impulses, specifically the desire to make one's self and one's race superior to others. Your behavior here confirms what Gould pointed out, then and now.

So much for that 'high Chinese IQ'. :lol:

IQ doesn't correlate with nationality; it correlates with geographic origin.

You continue to post examples of Chinese people (in YOUR opinion) acting stupid; I'm going to repeat this for the last time. IQ does NOT measure knowledge; it measures *potential*.

Everyone seems to understand this simple fact except for you.

China is certainly not in a position to declare her 'superiority'. China is still a 3rd world country, much better off than Vietnam of course, but not comparable to the White nations. The *reason* for this has little to do with culture or genetic inferiority. It has everything to due with past political systems wrecking havoc on the country.

Does anyone here really doubt that China would not have had the same social and economic numbers as Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Japan if not for the 20 year period of economic and social destruction?

If so, then you're far more obtuse than I had initially realized.

you can refute all you want . The the biggest study to date, not just one guys opinion ( singular studies) of using Chinese perhaps as lab rats, holds greater weight. If you were of such intelligence , why are you still a 3 rd world nation. You should have had a head start over the rest of the world. Face it, you are a great example of how IQ ( even w/ fudged numbers thanks to your govt) = shzit for brains

You must be an average Indian. I don't think anyone on this forum could actually have the stupidity needed to ask this question THREE times after it was answered.

The reason for China's lower economic and social indicators has due to with Communism, and not genetic inferiority (like dumbed down brain-dead wannabe White Indians).

Indeed you repeat yourself countless times, even after being refuted. How many times must one tell you that the CPC doesn't even conduct IQ test studies before your smaller cranium understands the English words being typed?

3 times? 5 times? Never?

The problem for you is that I never claimed the Viets or the Indians to be racially superior and with higher IQs. So does those lines in your palms tells you where you are going next year? I guess those Chinese witch doctors with their 'high Chinese IQs' would be smart enough to take advantage of their fellow Chinese and their 'high Chinese IQs'. :lol:

And your labeled under the category "PROFESSIONALS" - I didn't know that a "professional"'s job is to evaluate internet trolls as representing over 1 billion people. All these IQ masturbators like speeder_2 actually hate the CCP and call it "jewish promoted marxism" and praised capitalism. :lol: and you claimed thee internet trolls represent China's desrie to wage a racial war in asia, while the Vietnamese trolls on here admit to calling ethnic minorities slurs and considering them slaves and saying Vietnam is the lord of southeast asia and can interfere in Laos and Cambodia's internal affairs.

More Evidence That Intelligence Is Largely Inherited: Researchers Find That Genes Determine Brain's Processing Speed

Best evidence yet that a single gene can affect IQ - health - 16 April 2012 - New Scientist

BGI Genomics will be posting their results soon enough, and for the first time in history, we will know the specific genes that code for intelligence (or reduce it).

I suspect that in 4-8 weeks time you'll be eating your hat.

They could come with any thing but IQ tests used as a measure of intelligence in debunked. the earth is not flat anymore! At worse the flat earth society knows - that Chinese for sure are not the example to put forth. else they would have been the leaders of the world a long long time ago. it is an average brood and we see this brood that is many generation deep in other countries , simply producing average citizens generation after generation.

You continue to post examples of Chinese people (in YOUR opinion) acting stupid; I'm going to repeat this for the last time. IQ does NOT measure knowledge; it measures *potential*.

China is certainly not in a position to declare her 'superiority'. China is still a 3rd world country, much better off than Vietnam of course, but not comparable to the White nations. The *reason* for this has little to do with culture or genetic inferiority. It has everything to due with past political systems wrecking havoc on the country.

Does anyone here really doubt that China would not have had the same social and economic numbers as Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Japan if not for the 20 year period of economic and social destruction?

Nice tap dancing there, jack. But no dice. Geography inevitably points to racial and ethnicity because specific race and ethnic group tends to settle in one place and make that geographical locale uniquely associated with that group. This is an oblique tactic for despicable racists like yourself and your fellow Chinese here to use dubious racially based IQ results to attribute alleged racial inferiority to a specific group.

Back in WW II, the Americans tried to teach the indigenous Chinese, Nationalists and Communists, but mostly Nationalists, on how to use the flamethrower. A few Chinese, despite speaking no English let alone broken English that you criticized me on, succeeded in learning the technical complexity of the weapon, some even faster than the American soldiers. But overall, because of poor nutrition, the Chinese as a group failed to learn the weapon, let alone how to employ it effectively. They had short attention span, requiring short and simple instructions, and had to be led figuratively by the nose on working with the Americans in fighting against the Japanese. This led to many Americans believing that the Chinese was a racially inferior people/race.

In contrast, the Chinese who were stationed with Claire Lee Chennault, of the famous Flying Tigers, who were fed reasonably nutritious food and competently led by both American and Chinese leaders, were smart and quick. Some of them even knew how to repair those P-40 fighters at a time when the airplane itself was relatively new to China.

Two groups, in the same geography, under different experiment groups, if you will, produced pretty much diametrically opposed results, and led to opposite conclusions about the same people.

Take your degree in genetics and toss it. It is worthless.

They could come with any thing but IQ tests used as a measure of intelligence in debunked. the earth is not flat anymore! At worse the flat earth society knows - that Chinese for sure are not the example to put forth. else they would have been the leaders of the world a long long time ago. it is an average brood and we see this brood that is many generation deep in other countries , simply producing average citizens generation after generation.

If Chinese are average then what does that make the Whites which built the countries that you are speaking of? Chinese score better, have higher incomes, better educational attainment, etc. than Whites.

So by your own theories, Whites are inferior to Chinese and Indians. Why? Because these high-IQ (ooops, no such thing as IQ)... these people who are entirely representative of their home countries are doing better and so are naturally better on average.

You don't have the intelligence needed to think more than one step ahead in your dumbed down theories. The facts are that Indians are the lowest intelligence population on Earth, with only sub-Saharan Africans being lower. Everyone else, yes including Pakistanis, are naturally superior to you.

IQ tests are so valid that they are used in the military, criminal justice system, educational system, and for high-IQ societies like MENSA.

You idiots are doing the equivalent of denying the Earth is a ellipsoid, or that the Earth orbits the Sun, when you deny the validity of IQ. Why? Not for scientifically objective reasons.. no way! You are doing it because of your emotional need to believe that you are equal (or in your case, superior) to others, especially when it comes to your obsession to go from licking the shoes of your White masters to having them wipe your unclean behinds.

Sorry, but it's not gonna happen. China will rise and meet Korea, Japan and the West in GDP per capita and other metrics (which means a GDP 4-5x that of the USA), and India will continue to be a 3rd world slum just on the verge of supah-powah status.

You must be an average Indian. I don't think anyone on this forum could actually have the stupidity needed to ask this question THREE times after it was answered.

The reason for China's lower economic and social indicators has due to with Communism, and not genetic inferiority (like dumbed down brain-dead wannabe White Indians).

Indeed you repeat yourself countless times, even after being refuted. How many times must one tell you that the CPC doesn't even conduct IQ test studies before your smaller cranium understands the English words being typed?

3 times? 5 times? Never?

you are too slow and it shows again that IQ tests = FAIL. who ran your system? who was in charge? who were the minions that bowed to such a system.... The CHINESE HIM/HERSELF! if you were so much superior then how come you produced/ gave birth to that lot and those genocidal ways.

even today we see how you guys continue the genocidal ways, you pull young mothers and force abortions on them, your friends are the who's who of pariah nations, with every single genocidal maniac/ leader as your " BFF"...whom you protect. You plunder lands , you have poor human rights, you destroy the environment. all while claiming to be a superior intellect...you jail 500,000 or more of your own people with no due process languishing in jails. PFFT so much for intellect storm front boy

ever heard birds of a feather flock together? :lol:

And your labeled under the category "PROFESSIONALS" - I didn't know that a "professional"'s job is to evaluate internet trolls as representing over 1 billion people. All these IQ masturbators like speeder_2 actually hate the CCP and call it "jewish promoted marxism" and praised capitalism. :lol: and you claimed thee internet trolls represent China's desrie to wage a racial war in asia, while the Vietnamese trolls on here admit to calling ethnic minorities slurs and considering them slaves and saying Vietnam is the lord of southeast asia and can interfere in Laos and Cambodia's internal affairs.
Hey...!!! That is broken English and offensive to our Chinese member with the superior genes and degree in genetics. It is supposed to be: 'You are (you're) labeled under...'

Nice tap dancing there, jack. But no dice. Geography inevitably points to racial and ethnicity because specific race and ethnic group tends to settle in one place and make that geographical locale uniquely associated with that group. This is an oblique tactic for despicable racists like yourself and your fellow Chinese here to use dubious racially based IQ results to attribute alleged racial inferiority to a specific group.

1: Spare me American sayings. You're not American.

2: That's exactly right. Geographic origin correlates with race-ethnicity due to the fact that there is a high correlation between genetic distance and geographic distance. How does that refute anything I said. That is exactly what I said.

3: Nutritional factors do indeed artificially lower IQ, which is the reason there is such a huge gap between sub-Saharan Africans and Af.-Americans today. What does this prove? That the intelligence gap is *partly* environmental, though certainly not all. What are the specific nutritional factors that would limit Vietnam to a mean IQ of 93? There are none. Vietnam does not have severe iodine deficiency; nor does China (and if it did you would be left in the awkward position of having to explain why Chinese on average score higher than everyone else).

Throw away any degree you might have. You don't even have the requisite intellectual capability for a rational and logical discussion.

you are too slow and it shows again that IQ tests = FAIL. who ran your system? who was in charge? who were the minions that bowed to such a system.... The CHINESE HIM/HERSELF! if you were so much superior then how come you produced/ gave birth to that lot and those genocidal ways.

even today we see how you guys continue the genocidal ways, you pull young mothers and force abortions on them, your friends are the who's who of pariah nations, with every single genocidal maniac/ leader as your " BFF"...whom you protect. You plunder lands , you have poor human rights, you destroy the environment. all while claiming to be a superior intellect...you jail 500,000 or more of your own people with no due process languishing in jails. PFFT so much for intellect storm front boy

ever heard birds of a feather flock together? :lol:

Blah blah blah... anecdotal evidence... blah blah blah... ad hominem.... blah blah blah more anecdotal evidence.

1: Spare me American sayings. You're not American.

2: That's exactly right. Geographic origin correlates with race-ethnicity due to the fact that there is a high correlation between genetic distance and geographic distance. How does that refute anything I said. That is exactly what I said.

3: Nutritional factors do indeed artificially lower IQ, which is the reason there is such a huge gap between sub-Saharan Africans and Af.-Americans today. What does this prove? That the intelligence gap is *partly* genetic, though certainly not all. What are the specific nutritional factors that would limit Vietnam to a mean IQ of 93? There are none. Vietnam does not have severe iodine deficiency; nor does China (and if it did you would be left in the awkward position of having to explain why Chinese on average score higher than everyone else).

Throw away any degree you might have. You don't even have the requisite intellectual capability for a rational and logical discussion.

Blah blah blah... anecdotal evidence... blah blah blah... ad hominem.... blah blah blah more anecdotal evidence.
Anecdotal evidence in China discarded but conveniently used in sub-Saharan Africa.

Must be tough to see real world experiments conducted on your own people to completely debunked your arguments here.

Anecdotal evidence in China discarded but conveniently used in sub-Saharan Africa.

Must be tough to see real world experiments conducted on your own people to completely debunked your arguments here.

Where is the anecdotal evidence I used? Do you know what anecdotal evidence is? Quick! Do a Google search!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom