What's new

US Arm Twists India to Buy Patriot-3 Systems And Not Russians S-400

what happened to your Helicopter carriers? i think it was 2 of them from france? or was it russia? i dont know but you can use the F-35C from them like the US marines do...

we are building 4 ...

already place an order to buy helicopters with US in a direct G2G deal...

you know how it works:p:, we can help IAF.

There is a small chance that we may opt for some F-35. But it won't happen in such a round-about process where we will buy F-35 because we chose the F-16.

The way IAF's procurement is headed towards, it is in fact unlikely that we will choose the F-35 anytime before 2035.

A requirement may come up when a Super F-35 is made. So we will have to wait until then.

S400 is for 5 b usd ? Wow .
I thought russian arms were supposed to be cheap.
How much is the PAC3 for ?
India has enough money , I think we can go for both PAC and S-400...Pakis ko pechish na ho jaye kahin !!! Kitni chinta karte hain hamari !!!

we are building 4 ...

already place an order to buy helicopters with US in a direct G2G deal...
Are you people planning to invade pakistan or 4 helicopter carriers for humanitarian missions?o_O
they are much more weaker than a conventional carriers.....

India has enough money , I think we can go for both PAC and S-400...Pakis ko pechish na ho jaye kahin !!! Kitni chinta karte hain hamari !!!
No no no.....dont be so choosy kid, the rope is getting thinner and thinner, so balance yourself....:usflag:

Back
Top Bottom