What's new

US American Media: "Kill everyone in China"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafizzz

Reaction score
Jimmy Kimmel's 'Kids Table' Suggests The US Kill Everyone In China Instead Of Repaying Its Debt
http://www.businessinsider.com/jimmy-kimmels-china-kids-table-segment-2013-10

You guys see this latest video from the US media? It's from one of the most popular American talk shows in the US hosted by Jimmy Kimmel. In that show, he wanted to discuss the US government shutdown and when the question came up regarding the debt owed to China, one of the answers was, "Kill everyone in China." But hey, it's only a joke, because in the show they used children. I guess that makes it alright to make such racial and inhumane comments.

Do anyone believe these kids were not given scripts of what to say? Yea, and Barrack Obama deserved the nobel peace prize.

Watch for yourself

From 1:53

Americans are teaching their children to hate other countries and other ethnic races. They call it democracy.

Talking about democracy, I found a picture of American Democracy :

democracy_will_come-e1316932033975.jpg

poster__if_you_don__t_come_to_democracy____by_redclasspride-d4nhlmm.png

Hey, hey, now.

Let's not rush into the ending.

You see, kids are very easy to persuade. If you go to North Korea, they are taught to hate the West and praise their leader, the Worker's Party and the Korean People's Army. In America, they are taught about patriotism.

They're only children. I remember hating China for being communist and Japan for invading Southeast Asia when I was young, probably 7 or 8.

Also, they don't know economics and politics.

We'll see if USA will ever pay the debt for China

Well ... the KID tell the truth, GOOD IDEA ~ AWESOME !

2011081502234763_8296.jpg

20131009124222208.jpg

sy_2013100401560173.jpg

A041381532412453_change_JMRBA6a12C001_b.jpg

104958f5359ec8caef.jpg

251154332fd5.jpg

61c58f46jw1e95fnuyue1j20hc0d5tbt.jpg

Last edited:
ABC and Jimmy Kimmel suck!
Any doubt why usa is having so many gun shots among kids, in schools, families etc.
ABC and JK have to apologize and tell the kids what the americans should do for the mess they created!

Agressing everybody, not wiling to pay their debt, i think the USA wants us to invade them

It's time to bring back the moghol empire and i will enlist immediately in the China Army

I have never told anything bad on China contrary to Viet, EastSea, Soryu and other vietnamese here

Last edited:
Well ... the KID tell the truth, GOOD IDEA ~ AWESOME !

Are you joking or something? The war in Iraq & Afghanistan have cost 5000 billions dollars (not finished yet)

The Reagan Star Wars project only cost 158 billlions

Since its start in the 1980s, the program has cost at least $158 billion, according to official figures, while other estimates put the price tag higher.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/...still-hasnt-met-original-goal-30-years-later/

Cost to US of Iraq and Afghan wars could hit $6 trillion

Last edited:
I think the Jews in charge of Hollywood should be wiped out, the world will be a better place for you and me.

Btw, Kimmel is a Jew.

US will never repay its debt towards China and eventually China will have to write it off..

China will take California in return if Uncle SAM doesn't pay back the loan.
China will give it up in a deal with US to stay away from Taiwan...so US debt is the cost of Taiwan to China...!

China will give it up in a deal with US to stay away from Taiwan...so US debt is the cost of Taiwan to China...!

LOL. China has to pay USA for her own stuff ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom