What's new

US ambassador 'killed in Libya'

You are one of the feistiest Canadian, I've ever come across! :D
I know quite a few Canadians....most have views similar to Americans (with important differences...but not one was against fighting terrorism...maybe some different ideas how to do it...same as Americans)

Persecution occurs in nations where they are not the majority. So what's the point in naming these American allies?

Blatant human rights violations in US-operated prisons for WoT detainees, Hijab ban in Europe, Minaret ban in Switzerland... where does it stop? What image do you want to portray of the Western civilization? If Islam is intolerant according to you, then pray tell me what Western actions imply?

Stop the "tap dancing" by bringing in unrelated topics. What does technical training have to do with the rising hatred against Islam. You raised the topic of Christians being persecuted then brought in Iraq attacking Kuwait and now this.

Liberties are being attacked globally and the sooner we recognize that, the better. Unless we want to wait for the apocalyptic scenario of Muslims vs Christians vs Jews in a triangular-strangle.

Note: Kindly don't take my post negatively, Gambit. I'm just making my point that confrontation with Islam or Christianity or Judaism is not in anyone's interest. No community should have to lose liberties.
You nspeak of bringing in un-related topics and talk of "miniret bans"? what's that gotta do with this?

I know quite a few Canadians....most have views similar to Americans (with important differences...but not one was against fighting terrorism...maybe some different ideas how to do it...same as Americans)

Buddy, Canadians are one of the most decent human beings that I know of. Regarding fighting of terrorism, US needs to delink THE definition from the interests of WesterGeco and big oil (you know what I mean). Not all definitions need to be made by Ya'All (again you understand the reference)

Three trillion + dollars spent to kill one pack of playing cards, with collateral damage of 2.5 million souls? How does that justify the means to an end?

We all need to sit down and rethink our priorities, and US in that regard needs a little bit more soul searching. With great power comes great responsibility!

Yes, Muslims are faling to control their anger. While their prophet was example of sabr.

Correct on the first part. On the second part there are numerous hadiths given by people like Zarvan to the contrary (I assume sabr means peaceful). Peaceful people dont go about waging wars.

In Syria same thing happened like in Tunis, Egypt,Yemen. But there wasnt any sunni shia there. In this case you have opertunity to make it as Shiya Sunni. Even otherwise surly this would have been happening in Syria. You should remove ur yellow frame.

Syria IS shia vs sunni issue. Do you think others are that uninformed to not know that ?

By the way Rohingyas came here? I was saying In burama if any one was fighting against dictator ship it would be considered as Buddhists Vs Buddhists.

Buddhists dont have a history of sectarian hatred and violence Islam has.

I have read your posts about Tamils. Do i need to quote some of your posts about "Tamil Ummah" ???

Go ahead. Show me one post where I 'justified' rioting and damaging of public property as justifiable means to protest. People can protest for any reason - within democratic means and peaceful methods. Not behave like barbarians.

This guy is the same person that helped the Libyan rebels overthrow Gaddafi. His body was dragged around on the street, and here is a pic I found while browsing a Chinese news site.

This guy is the same person that helped the Libyan rebels overthrow Gaddafi. His body was dragged around on the street, and here is a pic I found while browsing a Chinese news site.

some people saying he was "raped" before he got killed....

Back
Top Bottom