What's new

US ambassador 'killed in Libya'

This guy is the same person that helped the Libyan rebels overthrow Gaddafi. His body was dragged around on the street, and here is a pic I found while browsing a Chinese news site.

Same person ? on CCTV and other Chinese Sites.

I don't know why Some people are happy this ambassador is killed,he had nothing to do with the movie,like all of us,he certainly had a family,children who I can't imagine how they are feeling now.May he rest in peace and everyone else who died during these clashes.

Whoever made this movie was an idiot and I agree he should be punished,because hurting the beliefs of 1.5 billion Muslims can not be permitted under the banner 'freedom of speech'.This is abusing the freedom of speech.
Still I think those who killed the ambassador are terrorists and should be punished in a proper way.

SAD RIP, but i think US needs to ack that they cant let people play with the feelings on others, and it wont fire back,

US State Dept will use this death to its own gains ...
Remember that "won't fire back" part....so no crying when we do (and we do....)

I don't know why Some people are happy this ambassador is killed,he had nothing to do with the movie,like all of us,he certainly had a family,children who I can't imagine how they are feeling now.May he rest in peace and everyone else who died during these clashes.

Whoever made this movie was an idiot and I agree he should be punished,because hurting the beliefs of 1.5 billion Muslims can not be permitted under the banner 'freedom of speech'.
Still I think those who killed the ambassador are terrorists and should be punished in a proper way.
The ideas you spout in your post insult millions too....should we kill or imprison you? Islamic freedom of speech=you're free to say what you want...as long as we agree with you. It's easy to support freedom of spech for those you agree with...it's supporting the freedom of those you don't that show a mature people and nation. (which don't seem to exist in your region)

Its time US understands they get nothing supporting these monkey-crazy wahhabis and starts rapproachment with Iran which is actually the most liberal populace in the region. Its still not late to stop supporting those nut-crazy wahhabis aka FSA in Syria.

The ideas you spout in your post insult millions too....should we kill or imprison you? Islamic freedom of speech=you're free to say what you want...as long as we agree with you. It's easy to support freedom of spech for those you agree with...it's supporting the freedom of those you don't that show a mature people and nation. (which don't seem to exist in your region)

Who exactly did I insult in my post?How do you know what my opinion is about other similar matters?
This movie has caused the death of 14 people,this is my opinion that such sensitive matters that may lead to loss of lives should not be played with,even if freedom of speech justifies it.I made it clear in my post that I oppose these violent ways of protesting.Now what is your problem here?

Its time US understands they get nothing supporting these monkey-crazy wahhabis and starts rapproachment with Iran which is actually the most liberal populace in the region. Its still not late to stop supporting those nut-crazy wahhabis aka FSA in Syria.
Funny you should say that....years ago (well before 9/11) I used to say the only nation in the region we had anything in common with was iran (even down to democracy....even the mullahs are like a wierd supreme court full of loonies)

America will keep the support up for the FSA they do want to see Al Assad fall, despite this incident.

Two US Navy warships are moving towards the coast of Libya, two US officials tell CNN. The destroyers are the USS Laboon and the USS McFaul. Both ships are equipped with tomahawk missiles that could be used if a strike was ordered. Tomahawks are satellite-guided cruise missiles that can be programmed to hit specific targets.

"These ships will give the administration flexibility," a senior official said, if the administration orders action against targets in Libya.

The USS Laboon was making a port call in Crete, a few hours from Libya, when it was ordered to reposition. The USS McFaul was outside the Strait of Gibraltar, a few days sail from Libya, and is headed to the Libyan coast.

The US Navy typically keeps up to four Aegis-equipped missile warships ships in the eastern Mediterranean to aid in defending Israel and missile defense for southern Europe. The McFaul and Laboon were part of that deployment.

US moving Navy destroyers off coast of Libya – CNN Security Clearance - CNN.com Blogs

Funny you should say that....years ago (well before 9/11) I used to say the only nation in the region we had anything in common with was iran (even down to democracy....even the mullahs are like a wierd supreme court full of loonies)

I agree. Atleast they have a semblance of democracy, the people are a bit liberal, multi-cultural, not tribal in their outlook which the other ME nations lack. They could be also a vital ally in Afghanistan with their close cultural links with the Afghans and being the only other country with an outlet to sea bordering Afghanistan. But paranoia has overtaken all three - US, Israel and iran and they are bitching each other.

America will keep the support up for the FSA they do want to see Al Assad fall, despite this incident.

That's the real tragedy. Sometimes I think the Americans can understand the consequence of their actions but are tied by their alliance with the Gulf tinpot kings who are rabidly anti-iran.

I agree. Atleast they have a semblance of democracy, the people are a bit liberal, multi-cultural, not tribal in their outlook which the other ME nations lack. They could be also a vital ally in Afghanistan with their close cultural links with the Afghans and being the only other country with an outlet to sea bordering Afghanistan. But paranoia has overtaken all three - US, Israel and iran and they are bitching each other.

That's the real tragedy. Sometimes I think the Americans can understand the consequence of their actions but are tied by their alliance with the Gulf tinpot kings who are rabidly anti-iran.

Syria is becoming a new spot for foreign fighters who missed their chance in Iraq, now it's reported Chechens and Uzbek Terrorists are coming. Very bad situation with Arms getting provided.

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Mi...son-killed-in-syria-report.ashx#axzz26If5NZsq

Back
Top Bottom