What's new

US airdrops supplies in east Afghanistan

Inferiority complex :rofl: China is growing but whenever they look back they see India coming behind them and fear that India will create more challenges for Chinese in the future and what Chinese do is arming up Pakistan against India to check it. And in that fear China is resisting every attempt to give India full membership of SCO because of fear that China will have to compete with India in Central Asia for dominance.
SCO, Russia is a SCO member but arming up India and Vietnam against China. Well it is true that US is dependent on Russia, CAR but not China regarding Afghanistan and Russians are not going to make any sacrifice to please Pakistan, they will work according their interest. And, how Pakistan is standing against them by ruining their country. They are so much screwed that they can't full attention on their eastern border and their economy is ruined and they don't have any money for the development of their country.Now, Pakistan has made more enemies in Europe, Americans and Asia, why we feel ashamed when our burden is reduced considerably and we can concentrate solely on China :rofl:

Hey kid, constantly using ROFL icons does not strengthen your typical indian propaganda. The fact is the major players in the region (Russia and China) see for what India really is. Both countries know that India is staunchly becoming pro-Western, hence a threat to the region and the world.

As far as SCO, Russia is endorsing Pakistan's full membership. Now go away and weep!

Russia endorses full SCO membership for Pakistan | World | DAWN.COM

The only "mistake" in Afghanistan was our reluctance to introduce the equivalent of a Marshall plan for Afghanistan. I hear the Indians are pushing for it though.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. It should've started right after the initial combat was over and been a comprehensive plan to show the Afghans we're serious about helping. It would've saved a lot of lives and I'm betting money too.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. It should've started right after the initial combat was over and been a comprehensive plan to show the Afghans we're serious about helping. It would've saved a lot of lives and I'm betting money too.

:blah: should've, could've, would've :blah:

admit it you failed in afghanistan and you failed in iraq. time to pack your bags and leave the region for good :wave:

it reminds me of the days when largest air lifts were done in germany by usa when soviets closed the gates for eastern germany during the start of cold war. It may increase expenses for usa but it will reduce leverage that pakistan holds.

Some people thought there is no other way for them to send the supplies..lol

Who has the power of technology ,always has some other way....

It may cost the much more,but why worry?? There are billions of minerals in Afghanistan.... Clever people will take Afghan resources and compensate the war expenditure...case closed

But wat about Pakistan??which has F-16 as it's front line fighters??? Wat about spares??? oh china...ok done..

Wat about Pakistan in International stage??
Wat about the aid pakistan was receiving from US?? Will china send Aid to pakistan to now??? i Guess NO..

BTW.....it's good news for India..Isolate Pakistan from US and receiving weaponry from West....one of the objectives of RAW

:blah: should've, could've, would've :blah:

admit it you failed in afghanistan and you failed in iraq. time to pack your bags and leave the region for good :wave:

I just did. We blew it in Afghanistan. I'm hoping they can avoid a full blown civil war after we leave. As for Iraq, what do you predict will happen there?

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

It may cost the much more,but why worry?? There are billions of minerals in Afghanistan.... Clever people will take Afghan resources and compensate the war expenditure...case closed

I wish that was the case but didn't Japan get rights to those?

I just did. We blew it in Afghanistan. I'm hoping they can avoid a full blown civil war after we leave. As for Iraq, what do you predict will happen there?

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

I wish that was the case but didn't Japan get rights to those?

Well,US can easily Get it's hand on Afghanistan resources....as they have bases there and has more influence....
I say just use their resources as much as possible....allow foreign companies to mine ,make some good chunk of money from it....it will be a win win for US and other countries.....

US doesn't have to spend it's money to fights afghans war...let them pay for the war....They have nothing other than Minerals to offer...

India has already got 2 mining fields in Afghanistan....US can also mine there for the wealth..

BTW,if u read history,U will come to know how afghans plundered out countries resources and killed millions in the name of religion... and india(including current day pakistan) was one of the victim at that time...now it's their turn to pay back

Some people thought there is no other way for them to send the supplies..lol

We Pakistanis dont care if they airdrop their supplies from the moon. We Pakistanis dont want anything to do with this war OF terror anymore.

Too late. China, Not U.S., Likely to Benefit from Afghanistan's Mineral Riches - DailyFinance

But wat about Pakistan??which has F-16 as it's front line fighters??? Wat about spares??? oh china...ok done..

Pakistan has manufactured its own F-17 which is just as good.

Wat about Pakistan in International stage??

The world doesn't revolve around U.S., Pakistan has plenty of friends.

Wat about the aid pakistan was receiving from US?? Will china send Aid to pakistan to now??? i Guess NO..

Pakistan has lost way more than it gained. Our economy suffered a loss of 70 billion dollars because of this war OF terror. And its time Pakistan stands on its own feet. Pakistanis dont want U.S. aid, or Chinese aid, or Russian aid. Pakistanis want business and investments and that can only happen if we get out of this war OF terror that is destroying Pakistan.

BTW.....it's good news for India..Isolate Pakistan from US and receiving weaponry from West....one of the objectives of RAW

:lol: dont pretend to care about Pakistan. U.S. is all yours :enjoy:

Pay back is usually what gets the world into these messes though:hitwall:

So u didn't want to take revenge against al-qeda after 9/11???

Then why did US go to war ,instead of sending dossiers to Afghanistan just like our Pu*ssy congress government???

We Pakistanis dont care if they airdrop their supplies from the moon. We Pakistanis dont want anything to do with this war OF terror anymore.

Too late. China, Not U.S., Likely to Benefit from Afghanistan's Mineral Riches - DailyFinance

Pakistan has manufactured its own F-17 which is just as good.

The world doesn't revolve around U.S., Pakistan has plenty of friends.

Pakistan has lost way more than it gained. Our economy suffered a loss of 70 billion dollars because of this war OF terror. And its time Pakistan stands on its own feet. Pakistanis dont want U.S. aid, or Chinese aid, or Russian aid. Pakistanis want business and investments and that can only happen if we get out of this war OF terror that is destroying Pakistan.

:lol: dont pretend to care about Pakistan. U.S. is all yours :enjoy:

Don't feel happy,India is not pakistan and indian policy makers are lot different than Pakistani policy makers ,that is why india got Uranium from Oz without signing NPT agreement.....

BTW,No pakistan cannot exit from WOT.....ANd if pakistan think of getting of Wot,there will be more raids from Afghans on pakistan border ,which will push back pakistan to WoT

Taking revenge is different from killing someone who is hell bent on killing Americans. If we didn't get him he would of kept at it, he has a history of it. Obviously hindsight is 20/20 but we should of either gone in there, killed bin laden and warned the taliban not to let these problems spill over their borders or we'd be back and left. Or what I said earlier and put some serious nation building into effect right away.

I'm just trying to make the point that at some point this cycle of tit for tat needs to stop. Every region has their border and regional disputes but at some point it has to stop being about beating the other guy and about peace.

Don't feel happy,India is not pakistan and indian policy makers are lot different than Pakistani policy makers ,that is why india got Uranium from Oz without signing NPT agreement.....

BTW,No pakistan cannot exit from WOT.....ANd if pakistan think of getting of Wot,there will be more raids from Afghans on pakistan border ,which will push back pakistan to WoT

Pakistanis know more about Afghanistan and Afghans than indians do. We can handle ourselves. Thank you so much for caring about us :wave:

Yes but see for how long you can sustain. Typical yankee attitude.

If you squeeze them hard on one side , they will squeeze you back much harder some other time ... USA is sure waiting for an option to put a lid on pak some or the other way too !

If you squeeze them hard on one side , they will squeeze you back much harder some other time ... USA is sure waiting for an option to put a lid on pak some or the other way too !

And how many years have you worked for the White House.

So many indians here talking in behalf of America :rofl:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom