What's new

US airdrops supplies in east Afghanistan

Everyone underestimates our airdrop capabilities.

The C-130 Hercules, operated by its crew from the 451st Air Expeditionary Wing at Kandahar Airfield, Afghanistan, airdropped 18,000 pounds of fuel to Oklahoma Army National Guard Soldiers of the 1st Battalion, 279th Infantry, using the Joint Precision Airdrop System while high above the reach of enemy weapons.

Dropped at 17,000 feet, the AGU navigated the bundles to the center of the drop zone.Utilizing airdrops with the GPS-guided parachutes allows us that avenue to use in case we can't get resupplied by helicopters or vehicles by the road, which is a typical case come winter.

For ten years the war has been an utter failure, and yet you're so naive and refuse to face the inevitable. Why not end this nonsensical war and spend the money at home for the betterment of your country?????

Stop being the world police, so this bloodshed can end and the world can live in peace.

You forgot about the SCO, its framework and what they are there for? You are a sorry sight and I pitty you my friend :lol:

America is doing precisely what you are trying to defend them of. They have crippled and removed the stability of Afghanistan making it a more dangerous place and is trying to drive so-called terrorists into other countries. The sooner they are forced out the better. We will then have China, Russia, Pakistan, Iran and co tightening up the borders and see peace restored to Afghanistan.

I suggest you learn more about your neighbouring countries as well as the SCO, the geography and keep up with the politics. Only remembering about last year will not make you appear any more clever. I understand why you are butthurt about this, without American presence in that particular part of the region, you will not have a place to stand there nor do you want to see a peaceful Pakistan and China.

If you find the border and Xinjiang issues funny, then I feel sorry for you, you have evolved from what could have been a normal human being to one that is constantly living in fear, jealousy, hate and has nothing constructive nor positive to offer to the community here. We can all see that you are struggling to overcome your inferiority complex:)

I think if my memory is not weak, I never heard that Chinese and Russians ever accused Americans for supporting terrorist in their country and Russia and China were even ready to help fully after 9/11.

Also, SCO is still not a military block. I have seen many stupid Chinese saying that by the help of Russia(SCO member), they will teach India a lesson. :rofl: And I told you guys want Americans to stay and showing false sympathy to Pakistan because you guys care more about Xinjiang's stability than your friendship with Pakistan.

I think if my memory is not weak, I never heard that Chinese and Russians ever accused Americans for supporting terrorist in their country and Russia and China were even ready to help fully after 9/11.

Also, SCO is still not a military block. I have seen many stupid Chinese saying that by the help of Russia(SCO member), they will teach India a lesson. :rofl: And I told you guys want Americans to stay and showing false sympathy to Pakistan because you guys care more about Xinjiang's stability than your friendship with Pakistan.

Typical person displaying its symptoms of inferiority complex.
Yes, Pakistan doesn't have any friends and India in contrast is well and truely loved by everyone? ;)

Like I said, read and study about the SCO, did I say anything about it being a military bloc? :azn:
Take off your blinkers and you might actually start to learn a thing or two. I have said it before, only remembering last years will not make you any more clever. Politics is an ever changing game and 9/11 took place over a decade ago my friend.

The whole point of this discussion is, America simply cannot sustain its support for the region without help and assistance from Afghanistan's neighbouring countries and you seem to have a hard time digesting that. Or perhaps it was your inferiority complex hitting you again, you do not feel good because Pakistan has the backbone to stand up for themselves on the issue and India does not, or perhaps you don't feel good when your neighbours does? :lol:

China sees U.S. as a bigger threat than a bunch of cavemen.

Who wants an unstable Xinjiang?

BUSH_bilen_20birge.jpg

Rebiya Kadeer, leader of the World Uighur Congress with Bush

And who wants an unstable Tibet?

Bush-Dalai.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Typical person displaying its symptoms of inferiority complex.
Yes, Pakistan doesn't have any friends and India in contrast is well and truely loved by everyone? ;)

Like I said, read and study about the SCO, did I say anything about it being a military bloc? :azn:
Take off your blinkers and you might actually start to learn a thing or two. I have said it before, only remembering last years will not make you any more clever. Politics is an ever changing game and 9/11 took place over a decade ago my friend.

The whole point of this discussion is, America simply cannot sustain its support for the region without help and assistance from Afghanistan's neighbouring countries and you seem to have a hard time digesting that. Or perhaps it was your inferiority complex hitting you again, you do not feel good because Pakistan has the backbone to stand up for themselves on the issue and India does not, or perhaps you don't feel good when your neighbours does? :lol:

Inferiority complex :rofl: China is growing but whenever they look back they see India coming behind them and fear that India will create more challenges for Chinese in the future and what Chinese do is arming up Pakistan against India to check it. And in that fear China is resisting every attempt to give India full membership of SCO because of fear that China will have to compete with India in Central Asia for dominance.
SCO, Russia is a SCO member but arming up India and Vietnam against China. Well it is true that US is dependent on Russia, CAR but not China regarding Afghanistan and Russians are not going to make any sacrifice to please Pakistan, they will work according their interest. And, how Pakistan is standing against them by ruining their country. They are so much screwed that they can't full attention on their eastern border and their economy is ruined and they don't have any money for the development of their country.Now, Pakistan has made more enemies in Europe, Americans and Asia, why we feel ashamed when our burden is reduced considerably and we can concentrate solely on China :rofl:

China sees U.S. as a bigger threat than a bunch of cavemen.

Who wants an unstable Xinjiang?

Rebiya Kadeer, leader of the World Uighur Congress with Bush

And who wants an unstable Tibet?

A picture is worth a thousand words.

My question was did China ever accuse Americans for funding militants. China blames Al-Qaida for arming up ETIM against China. And recently they even accuse Pakistan for Uighur militants getting training in Pakistan.

My question was did China ever accuse Americans for funding militants. China blames Al-Qaida for arming up ETIM against China. And recently they even accuse Pakistan for Uighur militants getting training in Pakistan.

What would Pakistan gain from aiding China's enemies? Its U.S. that is hoisting Uighur separatist leader and its India that is hoisting Tibet separatist leader.

Pakistan Deports Uyghurs

China, Pakistan boost anti-terror cooperation - Business - Stocks & economy - msnbc.com

In 2009, Pakistani intelligence agencies helped the Chinese government to catch several suspected Uighur terrorists seeking haven in Pakistan and planning to launch illegal operations.Pakistan, being a key ally of China, condemned the violence and offered support in combating the ETIM. A foreign ministry statement said that it was fully confident the people of Xinjiang and Chinese government would succeed in frustrating evil designs of the terrorists, extremists and separatists, who constitute an evil force.

Frontier Post :: Opinion :: Unflinching Pak-China ties

Pakistan has no conflicting interests from China. Maybe U.S. and Pakistan have conflicting interests in the region but not China and Pakistan.

What would Pakistan gain from aiding China's enemies? Its U.S. that is hoisting Uighur separatist leader and its India that is hoisting Tibet separatist leader.

Pakistan Deports Uyghurs

China, Pakistan boost anti-terror cooperation - Business - Stocks & economy - msnbc.com

In 2009, Pakistani intelligence agencies helped the Chinese government to catch several suspected Uighur terrorists seeking haven in Pakistan and planning to launch illegal operations.Pakistan, being a key ally of China, condemned the violence and offered support in combating the ETIM. A foreign ministry statement said that it was fully confident the people of Xinjiang and Chinese government would succeed in frustrating evil designs of the terrorists, extremists and separatists, who constitute an evil force.

Frontier Post :: Opinion :: Unflinching Pak-China ties

Pakistan has no conflicting interests from China. Maybe U.S. and Pakistan have conflicting interests in the region but not China and Pakistan.

Read my comment carefully please. My point was northern Pakistan is so messed up now that it has become safe heaven for many militant organisations and many ethnicity come to Pakistan like Uzbek, Chechans, Uighurs to have militancy training. And this trend has alarmed China also.

Read my comment carefully please. My point was northern Pakistan is so messed up now that it has become safe heaven for many militant organisations and many ethnicity come to Pakistan like Uzbek, Chechans, Uighurs to have militancy training. And this trend has alarmed China also.

Have you ever been to Northern Pakistan? You dont even know what you are talking about.

HaHaHa go for it.

Also don't underestimate the US logistical capability. Please remember we are fighting this war from the other side of the world. The troops will do fine.

fighting since past ten years but cant beat those cave men.

fighting since past ten years but cant beat those cave men.

The US has been beating the snot out of the Taliban on the battlefield for the last ten years but we missed our opportunity to capitalize on early gains. We have squandered any chance of political gains. During the lull in fighting in '03-'04 timeframe we could have implemented some real change and helped the people a tremendous amount. I wasn't there then but have heard stories about US patrolling and asking locals what they needed, the reply was security. We apparently were too busy looking for al-qaeda to concern ourselves with building up infrastructure, training ANA/ANP etc. We were also diverting attention to Iraq. Afghans deal with a particular battalion in their area, the battalion leaves after 7 months to a year and then the Afghans have to start over. Ground hog day (film) for them every year. I would like to see us leave while maintaining support for giroa. Karzai will be out soon and elections may have a chance if there's no violence. I don't even care if the taliban form their own political party and get elected, at least the Afghans will have some control over their own country. Let them decide what direction to take it.

Inferiority complex :rofl: China is growing but whenever they look back they see India coming behind them and fear that India will create more challenges for Chinese in the future and what Chinese do is arming up Pakistan against India to check it.

Sorry buddy, you are showing the readers exactly what I mean by inferiority complex. Dude, China and Pakistan has been good friends and remained at peace since its independence in 1947. That is 64 years of friendship you are trying to tuck under the carpet. India was punished for its lame forward policy in 1962 which is 49 years ago, which gave birth to your inferiority complex (we used to be Chini-Hindi Bhai Bhai before that). So the friendship is true and not there just to keep India in check. India itself is doing that to itself, because it does not stand a chance against China nor do they want to invade Pakistan because they have nukes. So you need to stop flattering yourself. Fact of the matter is nobody cares about India so you resort to getting global attention by doing petty things. U.S. is more of a concern to both China and Pakistan, not India. :lol:

And in that fear China is resisting every attempt to give India full membership of SCO because of fear that China will have to compete with India in Central Asia for dominance.

China does not mind India being a part of the SCO so long Pakistan is in it, that was pretty clear. The only concerns are India may not bring anything or contribute positively to the party. Besides India is not in the region of interests ;)

SCO, Russia is a SCO member but arming up India and Vietnam against China. Well it is true that US is dependent on Russia, CAR but not China regarding Afghanistan and Russians are not going to make any sacrifice to please Pakistan, they will work according their interest. And, how Pakistan is standing against them by ruining their country. They are so much screwed that they can't full attention on their eastern border and their economy is ruined and they don't have any money for the development of their country.Now, Pakistan has made more enemies in Europe, Americans and Asia, why we feel ashamed when our burden is reduced considerably and we can concentrate solely on China :rofl:

Russia is doing business which is fine. China does our fair share so no complaints there. If Russia wants to be anti China, they would have armed Taiwan instead :azn:

You have clearly forgotten about the bilateral trades we have with the Russians, joint space programs, unified mutual stance against Japanese and the west etc. India is a small player on the global arena buddy, UNSC doesn't even have India in it and in the SCO, you're just an observer. The SCO is there to protect the peace within the region and Russia is very much interested in having an improved relationship with Pakistan. It would secure access to the warm waters and also opens up the door into the Muslim world. Then again, you can live your miserable live day dreaming that one day India will rise from the ashes and challenge China. I wish you luck on that, but the issue worth discussing right now isn't India, you are no comparison to the U.S. when it comes to being a threat to the region. Pakistan and Russia are doing great applying that pressure on America and NATO and they have guts. Not something we'd expect from India:lol:

The only "mistake" in Afghanistan was our reluctance to introduce the equivalent of a Marshall plan for Afghanistan. I hear the Indians are pushing for it though.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom