What's new

US air strike kills al Qaeda leader in Pakistan

Tell me.. Do all relatives of people killed by terrorists become recruited in Armed forces ?

No, but their hate for the terrorists grows stronger, the terrorists begin to loose support in an area. That's when the army can do its job easily and kick the bastards out since they have no local support.

but support for the army grows, can you deny that?
Recruitment is more to do with economic troubles and support for army too.

and I say this again, maybe you ought understand it this time...

These people are uneducated, live in poverty and taliban payroll if not already attractive becomes even more so when they have a sentimental motive.

Drones kill many innocents, for every real militant they kill, they kill scores of innocents, they call them 'suspected militants'.
Drones are counter productive in that sense, for every one innocent you kill, you turn their friends and family into militants and for ever news story of dead civilians you only inflame anti-US/west sentiment, the areas where drones kill civilians are in the North West where many people are illiterate and uneducated, if they witness the death of a family member, they are easy recruits for taliban and al qaeda.

their are innocent casualities but wat are the alternatives ? a ground attack by PA which is not only reluctant to attack afghan taliban but supports them in their role in afghanistan . the lack of alternatives and unwillingness of PA is a major reason for support for drones not only in pentagon but PA headquarters too. its like a face saver for pak govt .

their are innocent casualities but wat are the alternatives ? a ground attack by PA which is not only reluctant to attack afghan taliban but supports them in their role in afghanistan . the lack of alternatives and willingness of PA is a major reason for support for drones not only in pentagon but PA headquarters too. its like a face saver for pak govt .

PA has cleared all but Nwaz.
IMO what stopping PA right now is that the border is porous, thanks to the lack of commitment on the other side and the taliban have much more support as a result of relentless and in discriminant drone strikes.

PA has cleared all but Nwaz.
IMO what stopping PA right now is that the border is porous, thanks to the lack of commitment on the other side and the taliban have much more support as a result of relentless and in discriminant drone strikes.

the best option is an operation in North waziristan but its not only the issue of resources be it materialistic or intelligence but the lack of support from the ppl of pakistan bec of many hardliners antiamericans ,the PA feels its better to let all the blame goes to the govt. of allowing drone stikes while it can layback and give pro~ppl statements about shooting drones . its a duplicity and a lack of spine.

and i thought the word asshole was banned-
no wonder if such ***** are allowed to comment here then their defining word must be unbanned aswell-
go suck your momas d!ck mofo- :)-

How many times we have to go through this?-

I was fooling around on omegle and someone was like, "hey bro, I wanna suck your pusssy"...:lol:

Btw, these cute gaalis cut no ice with baniya. I've the finest stock of 'phakkarrs' in 'Chakwal ki Punjabi'... lemme know if I can be any help.;)

after this strike and kill u know what happens, more people die from drones in days to come. coz such kills legitimate drone strikes.
and u know wht they are not asking pak. govt. to verify it even. pathetic to say the list. ur leaders have thrown u guys to the wolfs.

you called me a dumbo now-
now i am gona call you d!ck head- does that make any sense?-
so much emotions in these lots-

bhai ye chal kya raha hai tum duno ka..

you called me a dumbo now-
now i am gona call you d!ck head- does that make any sense?-
so much emotions in these lots-

Two kids having a street fight :D

@Topic. I admire the human intel web created on ground.

What is Sohur meal? Or does he mean Zuhr or Sehr?

Sahoor Meal... Sehri ( Pre Dawn Meal for initiating a fast) In Arabic is called Sahoor.

DUBAI: A US air strike in Pakistan has killed an al Qaeda leader, Khaled Bin Abdel Rahman al-Hussainan, while he was having dinner after a day of fasting, the group announced late Friday.
Sheikh Khaled al-Hussainan's 'Last Supper'! :cheesy:

Sahoor Meal... Sehri ( Pre Dawn Meal for initiating a fast) In Arabic is called Sahoor.

But the article says that he was having dinner after fasting during the day :undecided::

The militant, also known as Abu Zaid al-Kuwaiti, was killed when he was having a late dinner after fasting during the day, the group said in a brief statement posted on several militant websites.

But the article says that he was having dinner after fasting during the day :undecided::

Attended several sahoor parties in Qatar and Arabian Sehri starts at 10 pm (or late night) until Fajr Prayer. Weird but true. That's their tradition of sehri and we Pakistani literally take Sehri and eat our meals just an hour or half before Fajr Prayer :P

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom