What's new

US air strike kills al Qaeda leader in Pakistan

any looney tooney goony cannot join the army- there are procedures- standards- etc
while a mad- revenge laden- ready to any thing- ready to stoop to any low for retribution can join any terrorist organization- terrorists feast on that aspect-

kindly dont compare the two-

Ok.. Not the army then.. The pro govt peace Lashkars ??? There are enough of them as I understand..

You're wrong.

What created this mess was the result of bloody decade long war in Afghanistan.
First there was a massive brain drain, then came deprivation and lack of education, then you had an entire generation of youth uneducated, then came the books that taught 'jihad' air mailed from the University of Nebraska, then came the Kandahar student movement, then came the massive power vacuum left by the Soviets, then came the ethnic tensions.

And you continue to put the entirety of the blame on Pakistan.
It's clear that all you know is what you know from the propaganda you are fed.

And all this while, what were the benevolent army dictators of Pakistan doing? Arent they supposed to be much better than civilians in protecting Pakistan's interests ?

And all this while, what were the benevolent army dictators of Pakistan doing? Arent they supposed to be much better than civilians in protecting Pakistan's interests ?

Why don't you tell me what they were doing?
You're chasing some sort of answer which you don't know about...

So please tell me.

Pakistan sacrifices itself for global Islam and our "Muslim brothers". We fought the USSR , brought Jihadis from all over the world , trained them (along with CIA) , sent our officers to fight Soviets , faced Spetsnaz by sending our SSGs etc etc. This resulted in fall of anti-Islam Communism and "Muslims" got 4,000,000+ sq km land area and now 60+ million people live in that area and Islam forms the majority-religion of this region. Now Islam is literally in EVERY country of the world and its expanding and there is no ideology/state is actually blocking/oppressing it systematically. So this part is good and a big Mashallah to all this.

But in return , Pakistan opened floods of social problems upon itself. Our economy suffered badly. U.S betrayed us (like always lol) and didn't help us in Afghanistan...Now , it annoys me how our "Muslim brothers" use Pakistan for their sectarian battles , Al Qaeda use it to hide from U.S.A , and Chechans/Uzbeks/Tajis/Afghans come here..rape our country...and then talk sh!t about it...

Sometimes , I feel that Pakistan establishment should say F*CKOFF ALL OF YOU GUYS! ALL AFGHANS OUT! ALL ARABS OUT! ALL OUTSIDERS OUT! And HEY ARABS/PERSIANS..IF YOU EVER DARED TO FIGHT YOUR SECTARIAN DIVIDE ON PAKISTANI LAND , WE WILL BOMB THE FCUK OUTA YOU F*CKERS. AND AFGHANS, IF YOU EVER DARED TO PULL ANY BULLSHIT AGAIN, WE STARVE YOU TO DEATH! FROM NOW ON , WE ARE FENCING OUR SIDE OF BORDER AND PUTTING STRICT CHECKS ON CROSS BORDER MOVEMENT. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT , OR YOU CLAIM THAT PESHAWAR IS YOUR TERRITORY , WE HONEY HERE IS WHAT I THINK : YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR FACE OR WE'LL CUT YOUR ROUTE TO THE SEA AND TRADE WITH INDIANS! AND HEY AMERICA, AFGHANISTAN IS YOURS. NOBODY WILL INTERFERE IN YOUR WAR NOW. SO STOP BULLSH*TING WITH US. WE HAVE REACHED OUR LIMIT AND NOW , WE ARE READY FOR SUICIDE BY PICKING A DIRECT FIGHT WITH YOU,IF YOU KEPT DOING BULLSH*T WITH US..AND JUST REMEMBER ONE THING..WE WON'T GO DOWN ALONE...WE WOULD TAKE THE WHOLE WORLD WITH US.SO JUST LEAVE US ALONE AND LET US PROSPER AND HELP US IN A POSITIVE WAY."

Since more than decade, almost every day someone belongs to Al-Qaeda dies in media reports but still there is no end of Al-Qaeda. I don't know when the end to this mystery war will come.

But hoping it to be soon, after Brits and Soviets USA is also showing the signs of exhaustion...!

Good Job USA.

Hundreds of Pakistani lives have been saved by taking out these barbaric beasts who would be otherwise busy planning attacks.

Good Job USA.

Hundreds of Pakistani lives have been saved by taking out these barbaric beasts who would be otherwise busy planning attacks.

Are you aware that when these barbaric beasts take revenge for these attacks,It will be against Pakistanis???
After every drone strikes there were more and more suicide bombings.

Are you aware that when these barbaric beasts take revenge for these attacks,It will be against Pakistanis???
After every drone strikes there were more and more suicide bombings.

Actually no.

Their effectiveness decreases each time one of their head honchos gets taken out.

You will notice a trend, as drone strikes went up, terrorist attacks in Pakistan went down.

Its like an economics graph, as price goes up, demand goes down.

Same applies here.

Sometimes blood has to spilled in order to achieve the greater good.

USA lost 600,000 people to end slavery.
70 Million people died to defeat Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan and Facist Italy.

Why don't you tell me what they were doing?
You're chasing some sort of answer which you don't know about...

So please tell me.

Not really.. I am simply trying to validate or disprove my assessment that Military dictators like Zia, squandered away Pakistan's future for short term gains and they were the ones that own the primary responsibility for the mess Pakistan finds itself in today...

Not really.. I am simply trying to validate or disprove my assessment that Military dictators like Zia, squandered away Pakistan's future for short term gains and they were the ones that own the primary responsibility for the mess Pakistan finds itself in today...
& what chor & croupt damo-crazy has brought for pakistan with the faces like zardari & nawaz & mulana fazal?

Good riddance. Either the jehadi arabs book a ticket out of our country or stay and go out this way.

Poof!

Drone-Target.jpg

Problem is this world is rulled by US on the name of its special intersts?
It was good till 90s bt it got changed after 2000?
& US isn't ready to accept it ?
Arabs will not going to change till US keeps its support limited to israel?
It up US to share the rule of this world with justice or be ready for more complex conflicts like afghanistan?
Its growing yeman, & africa are the next battle grounds, thn what US gona do ?
Its about time strat trusting countries like pakistan, iran , turkey & sirya & start serious push for arab israeli conflict?
Cause its the base of problem?

& what chor & croupt damo-crazy has brought for pakistan with the faces like zardari & nawaz & mulana fazal?

They may be incompetent but they surely havent' condemned Pakistan to the downward spiral of religious extremism

Drones kill many innocents, for every real militant they kill, they kill scores of innocents, they call them 'suspected militants'.
Drones are counter productive in that sense, for every one innocent you kill, you turn their friends and family into militants and for ever news story of dead civilians you only inflame anti-US/west sentiment, the areas where drones kill civilians are in the North West where many people are illiterate and uneducated, if they witness the death of a family member, they are easy recruits for taliban and al qaeda.

No point in replying to bloodthirsty Indians

Back
Top Bottom