What's new

Featured US Air Force to send dozens of F-22 fighter jets to the Pacific amid tensions with China

F-22 Raptors arrive at Andersen AFB, Guam, July 18, 2021. Some reports of mass UFOs as they transited across the Pacific...[USAF pic R Ebensberger] #F22 #Guam #Pacific #UFOs

1626728003589.png

You deliberately misunderstood his point. The point was, the US military fights in a way not replicable by other militaries. Other militaries trained by the US have failed and gotten their countries conquered (in defensive wars) or humiliated (in expeditionary wars).

A few examples: KMT, South Korea (before US jumped in directly), South Vietnam (despite US jumping in directly), Saudi Arabia losing to Yemeni goat farmers, Afghanistan National Army losing to Taliban...

So if India tried to replicate the US military, it would likely be even weaker vs. the PLA than it is now.
I will let the many silent readers out there to decide for themselves, and their respective militaries, if your attempt to salvage his argument is successful or not.

no indian is screaming superpower.
we are recognised regional power...
we Indians know,our place on the global food chain.

I repeat we,are not China
but we,are not pakistan or Bangladesh with 2 penny GDP or zero influence in the region

India is and always will.be great civilisation with rich history and great potential to play a,major regional role and in some instances,our culture extends,globally
you mentioned soft power we have it in abundance be it bollywood. food or fashion or heritage.

coming back to quad and China for the 3rd time we are not super power
but again for second time we worth ten times to the west what pakistan could ever be .
use,any metric you like.the indian Ocean middle east and up to Malacca straights is our domain. We will play a role as the powerful trading nation. most powerful.navy and significant impact by our indian soft power be it bollywood fashion or politics

no amount if pictures,of poverty or sarcastic irrelevant futile posts,will change this..

why do usa French German Russian leaders flock to.india. ?? because,they see the importance of India.

quad is here usa India is a relationship based on mutual respect and shared cultures..... USA knows what India,can bring to the table
you will.puke ... but you pakistan are what you are nothing will.change your current place or rank or importance globally .
bla bla bal...dude your conuntry is still 2000 percapita third world...stop whinning...

In the past India wouldn't have allowed but situation is now changing very fast.... We won't be able to match China militarily and economically...... India accepting to join QUAD is a first step..... We will surely allow such bases to USA..... Imagine THAAD systems, F-22 Raptors, Nimitz class carriers, LA , Ohio class submarines in India under QUAD...... Just wow 😳😲

Not only USA military presence is a great deterrence but this will help us also to reduce our small defence spending even further and divert funds for development.....
Imagining a little too much.....

Be realistic

Lmao America doesn't even like India , it only loves itself and NO ONE ELSE

Actually, America is afraid India would crash all of its F22's before a shot can be fired.
Wait for QUAD to become fully functional..... USA will station all her cutting edge weapons in India like they do in NATO countries..... Nobody can even dream of attacking India then....

Seems like all the Indians are ready to suck dry the white Americans.

The criticism was that the US military cannot do anything without airpower. It was an idiotic criticism from someone who obviously have not made any study of military issue in general, let alone airpower in specific.

Show me a military that refused to use an advantage over its opponent.

Yes i agree, I just wanted to confirm that US naval Air Arm has more fighters than USAF, I mean there is a reason why USN is unmatched :)

Back
Top Bottom