What's new

Featured US Air Force to send dozens of F-22 fighter jets to the Pacific amid tensions with China

If the U.S stations troops in India , India will hate that the U.S will have some serious control over India and the last thing India wants is America in their backyard.

Americans will come to bite India when the time comes , you don't understand how Americans play

You can't teach logic to him , for him everything is MUH HUH AMERICA IS OUR BEST BUTT BUDDIES

USA does not have any border disputes with India so max what can they do? Just they will be more dominating on India while India dealing with Russia, Iran or any other countries which are not in the good books of USA.... Apart from that they will do no harm to India....

Look at Britain, Japan, Israel, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand...... all almost under complete control of USA but just look at them..... what bad has US done to them???

In fact they are all progressing without any fear of any country ever touching them with bad intentions.... Tiny Taiwan till date is haunting giant China.... Why???? Because of UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!

USA does not have any border disputes with India so max what can they do? Just they will be more dominating on India while India dealing with Russia, Iran or any other countries which are not in the good books of USA.... Apart from that they will do no harm to India....

Look at Britain, Japan, Israel, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand...... all almost under complete control of USA but just look at them..... what bad has US done to them???

In fact they are all progressing without any fear of any country ever touching them with bad intentions.... Tiny Taiwan till date is haunting giant China.... Why???? Because of UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!

Lmao those nations already have developed themselves while India couldn't , America will help India now but not in the future.
no indian is screaming superpower.
we are recognised regional power...
we Indians know,our place on the global food chain.

I repeat we,are not China
but we,are not pakistan or Bangladesh with 2 penny GDP or zero influence in the region

India is and always will.be great civilisation with rich history and great potential to play a,major regional role and in some instances,our culture extends,globally
you mentioned soft power we have it in abundance be it bollywood. food or fashion or heritage.

coming back to quad and China for the 3rd time we are not super power
but again for second time we worth ten times to the west what pakistan could ever be .
use,any metric you like.the indian Ocean middle east and up to Malacca straights is our domain. We will play a role as the powerful trading nation. most powerful.navy and significant impact by our indian soft power be it bollywood fashion or politics

no amount if pictures,of poverty or sarcastic irrelevant futile posts,will change this..

why do usa French German Russian leaders flock to.india. ?? because,they see the importance of India.

quad is here usa India is a relationship based on mutual respect and shared cultures..... USA knows what India,can bring to the table
you will.puke ... but you pakistan are what you are nothing will.change your current place or rank or importance globally .

Have fun being used by Uncle Sam , I'm American myself and I know how we play in geo politics and you don't.

India has only 1.5 billion people cause all you guys can do is shit out babies which end up becoming customers for the west. Nothing else , imagine being bigger than the U.K but getting colonized by much smaller nation how pathetic.

It's funny India used the Soviets in 70s and now is trying to use the Americans , it's almost like you guys need others to feel important.

Your guys GDP per capita is smaller than BD which is funny , MUH HUH INDIA IMPORTANT but yet for it's size it's economy can't compete with China how hilarious.

India is nothing but a puppet , it will never reach it's potential cause corruption runs in your guys bloods.

Simping over India isn't worth it , cause if Indians really gave 2 sh*ts India wouldn't be underdeveloped today

Last edited:
Lmao those nations already have developed themselves while India couldn't , America will help India now but not in the future.

Have fun being used by Uncle Sam , I'm American myself and I know how we play in geo politics and you don't.

India has only 1.5 billion people cause all you guys can do is shit out babies which end up becoming customers for the west. Nothing else , imagine being bigger than the U.K but getting colonized by much smaller nation how pathetic.

It's funny India used the Soviets in 70s and now is trying to use the Americans , it's almost like you guys need others to feel important.

Your guys GDP per capita is smaller than BD which is funny , MUH HUH INDIA IMPORTANT but yet for it's size it's economy can't compete with China how hilarious.

India is nothing but a puppet , it will never reach it's potential cause corruption runs in your guys bloods.

Simping over India isn't worth it , cause if Indians really gave 2 sh*ts India wouldn't be underdeveloped today

It's just a dumping ground --

The West wouldn't allow India to reach a level comparable to China; they realized their mistake with growing the Chinese market and it's come back to bite them. I don't remember the name of the American politician who was questioned about the American role in opening the Chinese markets to the world but he did responded by saying, "We Fuck3d up".

It's just a dumping ground --

The West wouldn't allow India to reach a level comparable to China; they realized their mistake with growing the Chinese market and it's come back to bite them. I don't remember the name of the American politician who was questioned about the American role in opening the Chinese markets to the world but he did responded by saying, "We Fuck3d up".

After the U.S deals with China , next up is India.

Indians are doomed either ways , one does not rely on foreign powers to become a major power

In the war between China and US, the US lacks two things: courage and capability,not plane. :azn: :azn: :azn:

If you guys see how well the sides, who are trained/supported by the US, performed in the past, you may regret any "military assistant" from the US in the future.

To be frank, the US military cannot do shit without heavy air superiority on their side, that's why they always take on broken countries who has misfunctioning airforce and non-existing air-defense to fight in the past 7 decades and counting, and still they manage to lose more fighters/aircrafts/helicopters in wars than all other countries combined since the end of WW2.

To be frank, the US military cannot do shit without heavy air superiority on their side, that's why they always take on broken countries who has misfunctioning airforce and non-existing air-defense to fight in the past 7 decades and counting, and still they manage to lose more fighters/aircrafts/helicopters in wars than all other countries combined since the end of WW2.
Let us know when the PLA will get rid of the PLAAF since you pretty much said airpower is useless.

Let us know when the PLA will get rid of the PLAAF since you pretty much said airpower is useless.

If I remember correctly, USN Air Arm has more planes than USAF itself right?

In the past India wouldn't have allowed but situation is now changing very fast.... We won't be able to match China militarily and economically...... India accepting to join QUAD is a first step..... We will surely allow such bases to USA..... Imagine THAAD systems, F-22 Raptors, Nimitz class carriers, LA , Ohio class submarines in India under QUAD...... Just wow 😳😲

Not only USA military presence is a great deterrence but this will help us also to reduce our small defence spending even further and divert funds for development.....
Eager to return to this,the thirst for colonial masters is never ending.
1626680809494.png

If I remember correctly, USN Air Arm has more planes than USAF itself right?
The criticism was that the US military cannot do anything without airpower. It was an idiotic criticism from someone who obviously have not made any study of military issue in general, let alone airpower in specific.

Show me a military that refused to use an advantage over its opponent.

The criticism was that the US military cannot do anything without airpower. It was an idiotic criticism from someone who obviously have not made any study of military issue in general, let alone airpower in specific.

Show me a military that refused to use an advantage over its opponent.

If we have airpower , THEN WE WILL USE IT lol

It's like being taller than your opponent , like bruh of course we'll use that to our advantage

If we have airpower , THEN WE WILL USE IT lol

It's like being taller than your opponent , like bruh of course we'll use that to our advantage
Yeah...Sounds like you get it...

This comment: ...the US military cannot do shit without heavy air superiority on their side......And similar idiotic comments I have seen throughout the yrs on this forum made me wonder about the BASIC intelligence of the person.

Take you open palm, for example. How much damage can you do with an open palm? Now make a fist. Basic physics tells us that with concentration of force into a smaller area would produce greater effects on contact. A fist is a TECHNICAL advantage over the open palm. The user did not add anything. Just make better use of what nature given.

Now add in something like 'brass knuckle', for example. The device is a TECHNOLOGICAL advantage. The device is not inherent to the human body but it compound the effectiveness of the human body, in this instance, it is the hand that benefit.

Boxing is a contest where combatants are highly restrained in many ways. The ring is an environmental restraint. The boxing gloves are technological restraints. The weight classes are technical restraints. The combatants are left with only their wits.

Wars are not contests. It is not win/lose but life/death. Combatants always seeks to break out of any environmental limits and gain any/all advantages, whether knowing how to use something better or create something superior.

Once we know we can fly, airpower is inevitable in the sense that a military will gain that technology and how to improve its technical skills in using that technology. We, meaning the world and not just the US, have integrated airpower into the military so much that war doctrines were created based upon airpower. Air support became a psychological factor all the way down to the individual level. Ground forces will fight without air support but the FIRST query will be: Is air support available. Whenever airpower is available but not used will be based on unique time limited tactics but that does not negate airpower as a concept. I do not care if my opponent is the Russian army or the Taliban. I WILL use airpower whenever it is to my advantage or to equal the odds.

The criticism that the US military relies 'too much' on airpower or GPS or missiles or whatever is simple ignorance and uneducated, to put it bluntly. I pray to all the gods of war in all religions that the leaderships of those who criticized US that way is ignorant and uneducated. It will make their defeat by US much more enjoyable.

You deliberately misunderstood his point. The point was, the US military fights in a way not replicable by other militaries. Other militaries trained by the US have failed and gotten their countries conquered (in defensive wars) or humiliated (in expeditionary wars).

A few examples: KMT, South Korea (before US jumped in directly), South Vietnam (despite US jumping in directly), Saudi Arabia losing to Yemeni goat farmers, Afghanistan National Army losing to Taliban...

So if India tried to replicate the US military, it would likely be even weaker vs. the PLA than it is now.

Back
Top Bottom