What's new

US adds Pakistan to blacklist for 'religious freedom violations'

The way USA treat it's black population they should be in black list for been the most racist nation .

1785446-sidhunewxx-1534784327-968-640x480.jpg

The way USA treat it's black population they should be in black list for been the most racist nation .

It is funny how these American pigs hand out certificates to the rest of the world. The biggest warmongering nation thinks it is in a position to hand out moral lectures to the rest LOL

All nations that don't tow their line end up on their lists LOL No one gave a fvck.

I am very happy that the Americans are behaving in such a way. It will only deteriorate an already fvcked up situation beyond repair. It makes our mission a whole lot easier.

When will India be added to any American list? Rape, cow vigilantism, killing of minorities, caste system etc. Not one list that the Americans have added their rapist buddies to. Goes to show how credible this list is.

Last edited:
It is funny how these American pigs hand out certificates to the rest of the world.

All nations s that don't tow their line end up on their lists LOL

I am very happy that the Americans are behaving in such a way. It will only deteriorate an already fvcked up situation beyond repair. It makes our mission a whole lot easier.

When will India be added to any American list? Rape, cow vigilantism, killing of minorities, caste system etc. Not one list that the Americans have added their rapist buddies to. Goes to show how credible this list is.
One malala contact BBC and they make a fuss about it, yet not a single f was given when thousands of Kashmiri kids were shot dead or made blind .. India is hindu nation , not a threat to world powers but Muslims and Islam are .. Islam is only ideology that can unite the entire world and that's what they fear.

This is a list showing disapproval by them for not being subordinate to them. Well I say, **** You :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom