What's new

US actions prompt islands militarization

Don't make dangerous actions, and keep off Chinese territory in South China Sea.

Boring conversation, good day.

You mean all of South China Sea. Just get use to American warships in those waters. Has been done for decades. Perhaps trying to push Americans out is whats making dangerous actions.

Dredger Junyang-1,a major piece of equipment for Phases II & III reclamation of reefs in the South China Sea:

junyang-1.jpg

junyang-2.jpg

junyang-3.jpg

Watch out,neighbours。:lol::D

PS。Thanks are due to our Dutch friends。

Dredger Junyang-1,a major piece of equipment for Phases II & III reclamation of reefs in the South China Sea:

View attachment 282258

View attachment 282259

View attachment 282260

Watch out,neighbours。:lol::D

PS。Thanks are due to our Dutch friends。

As I understand, Phase II is to mostly involve physical structures while Phase III will see defense and security systems are being set.

China has been creating nice outposts to project power slightly deeper into the open seas.

You mean all of South China Sea. Just get use to American warships in those waters. Has been done for decades. Perhaps trying to push Americans out is whats making dangerous actions.
We all hope US will ratify the TPP deal soon, so we can take down CN economy together:cheers:

As I understand, Phase II is to mostly involve physical structures while Phase III will see defense and security systems are being set.

China has been creating nice outposts to project power slightly deeper into the open seas.

Land reclamation Phase I、II and III。:enjoy:

Yongshu(Fiery Cross)Phase I(Note the hangars at the end of the runway。PLANAF‘s J-11BHs will be stationed starting in 2016)

562bc1d7jw1ezgxxvwen8j20r80kfn55.jpg

562bc1d7jw1ezgxxwx8bvj20r80kf462.jpg

Yongxingdao Island is also all a construction site:D
562bc1d7jw1ezgxxxmykkj20r80kfagk.jpg

562bc1d7jw1ezgxxzbrarj20r80kf10t.jpg

Last edited:
US itself is an anti-historical, reactionary power, but, somehow, its actions are prompting and reinforcing the global emancipation that China has been carrying out at incremental but steady steps.

As a tool in the hands of dialectic, the US is an instrumental power.

My friend that is an interesting claim. Why do you refer to the US as anti-historical? Would love to read your reasoning.

In my view, the US is a very able power that arrests the potentialities that would have otherwise already materialized and, eventually, resulted in a better order.

Immanent critique requires that we should look at the forces that keep history from moving.

Chinese propaganda officials work overtime these days, but I wonder how many people believe to such rubbish. Where is the closest trash bin?

Chinese propaganda officials work overtime these days, but I wonder how many people believe to such rubbish. Where is the closest trash bin?

I also wonder how many people believe you. You might be working for the anti-VCP factions, my friend.

The world is a wonderland.

On topic, China does not have to convince anybody. Its actions are loud and clear for anybody to see.

Back
Top Bottom