What's new

US actions prompt islands militarization

I also wonder how many people believe you. You might be working for the anti-VCP factions, my friend.

The world is a wonderland.

On topic, China does not have to convince anybody. Its actions are loud and clear for anybody to see.
Since when is VCP supporting chinese propaganda and militarization? Have you forgotten Chinese provocative oil rig was a slap in the face of VCP?

If you begin to believe to your own propaganda then it's time for you to seek a doctor. I believe once telling you: don't bother us with your propaganda phrases because they are just annoying. Do what you like while we do what we please. Or the Americans want: to keep a local hooligan like you in check.

I wonder who that hooligan the US employ to keep us in check would be?
Do you know why chinese military history is a history of defeats, poor performances and ugliness?

It's your hubris!

Do you know why chinese military history is a history of defeats, poor performances and ugliness?

It's your hubris!

China dragged Japan to a long guerilla war and bled Japan to death from 1931 to 1945.

China kicked KMT out of mainland China in 1949.

China kicked out US and 13 of its allies out of North Korea in Korean War in 1953.

China utterly humiliated India in 1962.

China fought to a stalemate with Soviet Union in 1969.

China embarrassed Vietnam in 1974.

China stopped Vietnamese expansion attempt of Southeast Asia in 1979.

China embarrassed Vietnam in 1988.

Yongshu Jiao is Fiery Cross Island.
Looks like the airstrip is ready for civilian use.
------
China's Test Flight to Yongshu Jiao "within Sovereignty": FM
2016-01-03 04:00:23 | Xinhua Web | Editor: Niu Honglin

A test flight to a newly-built airfield on a South China Sea reef was a matter "completely within China's sovereignty," a Foreign Ministry spokesperson said late Saturday evening.

Spokeswoman Hua Chunying said China has finished building an airfield on Yongshu Jiao of China's Nansha Islands.

The Chinese government used a civil aircraft to conduct the flight in order to test whether the airfield facilities meet civil aviation standards, she said, in response to reported objections of Vietnam's foreign ministry.

"China has indisputable sovereignty over the Nansha Islands and their adjacent waters. China will not accept the unfounded accusation from the Vietnamese side," Hua said.

At present, the relations between China and Vietnam maintain a momentum of development. China hopes Vietnam can work accordingly to achieve "sustainable, healthy and stable" development of bilateral ties, Hua said.

Last edited:
China dragged Japan to a long guerilla war and bled Japan to death from 1931 to 1945.

China kicked KMT out of mainland China in 1949.

China kicked out US and 13 of its allies out of North Korea in Korean War in 1953.

China utterly humiliated India in 1962.

China fought to a stalemate with Soviet Union in 1969.

China embarrassed Vietnam in 1974.

China stopped Vietnamese expansion attempt of Southeast Asia in 1979.

China embarrassed Vietnam in 1988.

China ruled Vietnam for 1006 years, China helped Korea in defeating Japanese invasion, Mongols and Machurians all assimilated and became one big family of China. China scared the US that much that the Yankees abandoned the threat of bombing DPRK's nuclear facility. :rofl: That pathetic Vietcong thinks he can insult China with lies.

China ruled Vietnam for 1006 years, China helped Korea in defeating Japanese invasion, Mongols and Machurians all assimilated and became one big family of China. China scared the US that much that the Yankees abandoned the threat of bombing DPRK's nuclear facility. :rofl: That pathetic Vietcong thinks he can insult China with lies.

Calm down my friend, take a sip of some green tea that i made just for you. *pours you green tea*

Be still, be calm, no more silly verbiage.

Calm down my friend, take a sip of some green tea that i made just for you. *pours you green tea*

Be still, be calm, no more silly verbiage.
:lol: why do you think i'm not calm? The one who is having the red eye syndrome is your Viet pal why else would he fabricate China has a long history of defeat? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom