What's new

US a great threat to entire world

America is the greatest threat to itself. As with any Superpower, the biggest threat is for a country to become so Narcissistic that it loses touch with reality. That is precisely what has been happening to my country, the United States of America. We think we are a Superpower and have a Divine right to tell everyone what to do and how to live. The problem is that this approach has been heavy on the pocketbook and the collectors are ringing the doorbell and we are pretending we are not home.

Everyone? Wrong.

Unsustainable debt? Wrong.

19% unemployment? Wrong.

Dollar going to the toilet? Wrong.

You may wish it all to be true; and I respect your right to do so. However, just like you present your point of view, please allow me to do the same.

As I said facts are optional in your posts let me introduce you to my little freind nadeem read the full article and let the truth hurt you:

The worlds major central banks led by the U.S. Fed re-acted to the credit crisis yesterday by flooding the banking system with dollars to satisfy demand from euro-dumpers, swapping their toxic Euro's for new crisp liquid Dollars (printing dollars for euros) which has had the effect of relieving building pressure that was fast accelerating towards a potential Euro-zone Lehman's event (which was probably no more than 10 days away), at best this can be seen as just buying time, a few weeks at most, as it does not change the fundamentals of the inherent flaws in the Euro-zone which i recently covered at length in (Eurozone Being Swallowed by Expanding Debt Black Holes, Mega Bond Market Profits and Default Booms ). In this respect there is Euro-heads meeting in about 10 days time, which will probably do what needs to be done to kick the can well into 2012, which will give the BULL MARKET time to do what bull markets do. I would not be surprised if the oft speculated on Euro-bond actually materialises over the coming weeks, though I don't keep a too close a eye on developments out of the Europe as each country has its own long list of talking heads thus making 90% of what comes out just confusing noise.

All that matters is this - No matter what happens to the Euro, its collapse threatens a collapse of the worlds banking system therefore it will not be allowed to collapse, which means the worlds reserve currency will be printed in the trillions to mop up the flood of euro's in exchange for dollars thus ensuring there is no collapse in the euro for which we have just had a small taste of what would come to pass, its simple - print dollars and all other currencies for euros which means all currencies collapse together but at a shallower pace with the mainstream press pumping out propaganda that the Euro has actually risen when in fact they have all fallen sharply together, now you tell me if all this will not be highly inflationary?

The worlds central banks can and do print trillions as and when they chose to. There is no limit. This is the only real lesson they learned from the Great Depression, so instead of having a Deflationary Depression, we are having an Inflationary Depression.
The ECB WILL start to MONETIZE PIIGS DEBT, the ECB WILL BAILOUT the European banks, probably this month. Though what the ECB does not know is how bankrupt the European banks really are, because neither do they! The derivatives market is estimated at $1 Quadrillion, nowhere have I read in any official statistics anything that comes close to addressing this. What happens to the value of currencies if this needs to be monetized ? I know Zimbabwe was printing 100 trillion dollar notes at its money printing peak, this is what lies in store because ALL fiat currencies are trending towards HYPERINFLATION (don't worry I'll let you know when).

Remember countries can only go bankrupt if they cannot print money, if they can print then you cannot go bankrupt because they stealth default on their debts by means of high inflation, I will cover this in my next article in-depth.
http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article31855.html

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Please compare like for like. That figure is the broader unemployment rate (U-6), and it is still amongst the lowest in the world for major economies, if calculated the same way. Please use the same standards when comparing these figures. It is only fair.

did the truth hurt you cheng. why should we use your figure over mine. yours underestimates the truth. like i said you think facts are options to be used when needed otherwise discarded

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

Please compare like for like. That figure is the broader unemployment rate (U-6), and it is still amongst the lowest in the world for major economies, if calculated the same way. Please use the same standards when comparing these figures. It is only fair.

did the truth hurt you cheng. why should we use your figure over mine. yours underestimates the truth. like i said you think facts are options to be used when needed otherwise discarded

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

As I said facts are optional in your posts let me introduce you to .................

............. to the facts: The dollar will win over the Euro, then USA will take care of any other issues created in that tussle. Get it? The Euro will not continue as a potential future challenge to the dollar.

And for the unemployment figures, all I am saying is compare the US U-6 to other countries' U-6, and the regular rate to the regular rate. That is the fair comparison.

You state on your avatar that truth hurts, well is it hurting you? (let me prempt you you will say it isnt) Cheng your posts here are posted as if you think facts are an optional extra to be employed when it suits you. Everyone knows and accepts that the americans have an unsustainable debt one in 6 on food stamps, 19% unemployment everyone knows american dollar is going to the toilet accept you and a few misguided blinded by hate for pakistan and others back to the thread they are more dangerous cos they are trying to steal the worlds resources with force.

self delete

---------- Post added 12-21-2011 at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-20-2011 at 11:59 PM ----------

............. to the facts: The dollar will win over the Euro, then USA will take care of any other issues created in that tussle. Get it? The Euro will not continue as a potential future challenge to the dollar.

And for the unemployment figures, all I am saying is compare the US U-6 to other countries' U-6, and the regular rate to the regular rate. That is the fair comparison.

you are a waste of space I respect you and read what you have to say repay the favour and respect me read the full article do i have to add the dots for you he says that dollars going down the toilet as well but will take a bit longer. You didnt have time to read the article whats the point discussing with you when you have a closed mind

and on reaal unemployment I have to add the dots for you or you want believe the propaganda from the govt matter for you mate

It's bad enough that the nation's jobless rate is 9.7%. But the real national employment rate is even higher than the U.S. Department of Labor's May figure shows.

The official unemployment index, based on a monthly survey of sample households, counts only people who reported looking for work in the past four weeks. It doesn't account for part-time workers who want to work more hours but can't, given the tight job market. And it doesn't include those who have given up trying to find work.

When the underemployed and the discouraged are added to the numbers, the unemployment rate rises to 16.6%

It's bad enough that the nation's jobless rate is 9.7%. But the real national employment rate is even higher than the U.S. Department of Labor's May figure shows.

The official unemployment index, based on a monthly survey of sample households, counts only people who reported looking for work in the past four weeks. It doesn't account for part-time workers who want to work more hours but can't, given the tight job market. And it doesn't include those who have given up trying to find work.[/COLOR]

When the underemployed and the discouraged are added to the numbers, the unemployment rate rises to 16.6%

... and is called the broader unemployment rate (U-6). To understand what this figures means, please compare it to the U-6 for other countries. This is not the conventional unemployment rate.

There is no such thing as the "real" unemployment rate. There are calculated indices of estimating the real number, of which only two are the broader and the conventional rates. Statistics 101.

PS: I did read that marketing schlock too that you think is analysis. (My reading speed is unusually high, plus many other attributes that you are unaware of at the moment.)

... and is called the broader unemployment rate (U-6). To understand what this figures means, please compare it to the U-6 for other countries. This is not the conventional unemployment rate.

There is no such thing as the "real" unemployment rate. There are calculated indices of estimating the real number, of which only two are the broader and the conventional rates. Statistics 101.

PS: I did read that marketing schlock too that you think is analysis. (My reading speed is unusually high, plus many other attributes that you are unaware of at the moment.)

More input VCheng? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
American people are fine its just that their democracy has been subverted by AIPAC. Their foreign policy is run from tel aviv. Recently when by accident sarkosys mike to journalists was still on he was overheard to say to Obama that he disliked Netanyahoo cos he was a liar an Obama said I have to talk to him every day. No doubt Obama gets his instructions from Tel Aviv.

You are mistaken. Democracy is not interrupted by the influence of a lobby or a vote group. It is called participation. If you want to look at interruption or mockery of a democracy then you must look at the political situation in your own Pakistan. The impudency with which Pakistani Army has been fulfilling its political profession is where democracy is subverted.

Back
Top Bottom