What's new

Urs Mubarak of Hazoor Baba Fareed R.A in Pakpattan Sharreef

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not seen any Nas of Quran or Hadith prohibiting this.
Does the word OTHERS or associating OTHERS with ALLAH not include dead people?

I am talking about wali-allah and prophets...
Here the discussion topic belongs to them only not people...
So they are not people?

Prophets are not the same as Wali Allah!

Kindly give any reference from Quran. in Quran Allah said insan ko asharaf al mahloqaat banaya hey. Any sahabi R.A titled himself Sag e Rasool in his life time?
You are unaware of basic principle of Fiqh (If you follow). Nothing in itself is prohibited, if a clear Nas of Shariah is not present on it. I have not claimed that this example is present in Quran and Hadees. But if something is not present there than it does not mean that it is prohibited.
There are hundred of examples where muslims do things that are not directly derived from Quran and Hadees. Just like Sound system in mosques or Khatm e Bukhari etc etc.
The term is just for reflecting greatness of Sheikh and his stature according to me.

Does the word OTHERS or associating OTHERS with ALLAH not include dead people?
Kindly elaborate it.

Kindly elaborate it.

I already did 2x!

Surah Zumar verse 3:
Unquestionably, for Allah is the pure religion. And those who take protectors besides Him [say], "We only worship them that they may bring us nearer to Allah in position." Indeed, Allah will judge between them concerning that over which they differ. Indeed, Allah does not guide he who is a liar and [confirmed] disbeliever.

Surah Anbiya verse 66:
He said, "Then do you worship instead of Allah that which does not benefit you at all or harm you?

Surah Nisa, verse 48:
Indeed, Allah does not forgive association with Him, but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills. And he who associates others with Allah has certainly fabricated a tremendous sin.

Surah Hajj, verse 73:
O people, an example is presented, so listen to it. Indeed, those you invoke besides Allah will never create [as much as] a fly, even if they gathered together for that purpose. And if the fly should steal away from them a [tiny] thing, they could not recover it from him. Weak are the pursuer and pursued.

But if something is not present there than it does not mean that it is prohibited.
it makes it biddah to create something that wasnt there during Prophet's time.....

Allah said in the Quran I have perfected your religion....Then why add and minus from it?

You are unaware of basic principle of Fiqh (If you follow). Nothing in itself is prohibited, if a clear Nas of Shariah is not present on it. I have not claimed that this example is present in Quran and Hadees. But if something is not present there than it does not mean that it is prohibited.
There are hundred of examples where muslims do things that are not directly derived from Quran and Hadees. Just like Sound system in mosques or Khatm e Bukhari etc etc.
The term is just for reflecting greatness of Sheikh and his stature according to me.

Kindly elaborate it.
Give me reference from Quran or stop quoting me you like to be Sag its your wish.

it makes it biddah to create something that wasnt there during Prophet's time.....

Allah said in the Quran I have perfected your religion....Then why add and minus from it?
I will reply in detail. Need some time.

Give me reference from Quran or stop quoting me you like to be Sag its your wish.
It's your responsibility to provide reference for your claim. I have not claimed anything in first place. You claimed that it is not allowed in Islam. The person who make claim should also provide its proof. Provide reference from Quran and Hadees where it is prohibited. Is there any Nas present which clearly prohibit such thing?

It's your responsibility to provide reference for your claim. I have not claimed anything in first place. You claimed that it is not allowed in Islam. The person who make claim should also provide its proof. Provide reference from Quran and Hadees where it is prohibited. Is there any Nas present which clearly prohibit such thing?
You read my previous posts you will get the reference.

which language? :o:
Persian

bohot masle hain tum hal karwa do gey ??:azn:
< 42/b commercial market satellite town rawalpindi > ajao main hal karta hun tumhare sarey masley aik sath ab himmat rakh to aa jain

< 42/b commercial market satellite town rawalpindi > ajao main hal karta hun tumhare sarey masley aik sath ab himmat rakh to aa jain
sounds like a gunda invitation to beat someone up :o:

Dont give out your address on public forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom