What's new

Urs Mubarak of Hazoor Baba Fareed R.A in Pakpattan Sharreef

Status
Not open for further replies.
You read my previous posts you will get the reference.
No refrence.
Just Ashraf ul Makhloqat. And who denies being Ashraf ul makhloqat. It is just to show respect and humbleness. And there are hundred of examples from lives of Aulia Allah stating same thing.

I used to visit these shrines but stopped after reading Quran and Sunnah in details. Yes the guys buried did great service to Islam but now they are dead those alive need to think about themselves and follow Quran and Sunnah

I am talking about dead people not Prophet in his life!
This ayat cannot be just restricted to life of prophet. Verdict is absolute till the day of judgement.

Hafidh Ibn Kathir writes: (In this Qur'anic verse) Allah is exhorting the sinners and evildoers that when they commit sins and errors they should call on the Messenger of Allah and ask forgiveness from Allah. They should also request the Messenger of Allah to pray for them. When they do so, Allah will turn to them and forgive them and He will show mercy to them. That is why He used the words la-wajadullāha tawwāban-rahīmā (they (on the basis of this means and intercession) would have surely found Allah the Granter of repentance, extremely Merciful.

"Jama'at (Many scholars) have stated this tradition. One of them is Abu Mansur al-Sabbagh who writes in his book Al-Shamil Al-Hikayat-ul-mashhurah that, according to ‘Utbi, once he was sitting beside the Prophet’s grave when a bedouin came and he said, “Peace be on you, O Allah’s Messenger. I have heard that Allah says: ‘(O beloved!) And if they had come to you, when they had wronged their souls, and asked forgiveness of Allah, and the Messenger also had asked forgiveness for them, they (on the basis of this means and intercession) would have surely found Allah the Granter of repentance, extremely Merciful.’I have come to you, asking forgiveness for my sins and I make you as my intermediary before my Lord and I have come to you for this purpose.” Then he recited these verses: “O, the most exalted among the buried people who improved the worth of the plains and the hillocks! May I sacrifice my life for this grave which is made radiant by you, (the Prophet,) the one who is (an embodiment) of mercy and forgiveness.” Then the bedouin went away and I fell asleep. In my dream I saw the Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him). He said to me: O ‘Utbi, the bedouin is right, go and give him the good news that Allah has forgiven his sins.

[Ref : Ibn Kathīr, Tafsīr-ul-Qur'an al-‘azīm , Under the Verse 4:64] .

This ayat cannot be just restricted to life of prophet. Verdict is absolute till the day of judgement.
I beg your pardon?!

And We did not send any messenger except to be obeyed by permission of Allah . And if, when they wronged themselves, they had come to you, [O Muhammad], and asked forgiveness of Allah and the Messenger had asked forgiveness for them, they would have found Allah Accepting of repentance and Merciful.
Surah An Nisa Verse 64
How is it not limited to the prophet when it is about MESSENGERS?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom