What's new

Uri attack probe: Terrorists locked soldiers in cook house, store

“All groups infiltrating from Pakistan carry this kind of kit,” an NIA official said, “so it doesn’t tell us anything very specific.”

National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) engineers have been tasked with attempting to recover data from the Garmin eTrex GPS set, one of two which the terrorists are believed to have used to guide them along their hike, cutting across the Haji Pir pass before reaching Uri.

The ICom-manufactured handset used by the terrorists, intelligence sources said, matched a device recovered from Bahadur Ali, a Pakistani national arrested in July. The device was used to communicate with the Lashkar-e-Taiba’s main control station, code-named Alpha3.

An NIA official said the fact that the Uri attackers used a similar set was not, in itself, conclusive evidence that the Lashkar carried out the strike. “ICom is a well-known manufacturer of high-trade tactical wireless equipment,” he said, “and its products are widely used, even by law enforcement.”

Though Nice Try :D:D

True but again, the same point to ponder!!

WHY ?

Why do they do so? because it sells better and again at the end of the day, WE are the buyers aren't we?

Yes man, a circle it is!!

You know what??? India has 100's of 24/7 news channels.... and these guys work on a very tough competition..... there is competition among the reporters for the best cover or best headline.... Editor board has Trp to worry....... Jingoism and negative news sell more.....

Lol.... I would like to see what happens in pakistani channels...... Are they the same??? @Arsalan
Oooh dont you even think about asking this from me!!

They are @ssholes all the way,, EVERYWHERE it is the same.

However please do note that you will find be among the first people to admit and realize when the problem is on both sides or on our side. But in this particular case, the Uri attacks, it is all about your media. Ours have been "cool". This particular problem, warmongering, chest thumping have been all coming from Indian side. Again, you wont see me shy away from admitting when it is coming from my side.

I suggest you read the entire thing and collate info from other sources..... These guys were back from duty and were sleeping, there was a fuel dump and about 13 granades were thrown in few minutes..... Now i do not know what is wrong in that story, unless you come up with a better explanation....

Nope, i have seen and heard so many bollywood stories in the last two days that i can barely stop laughing.

I admit, your guys a good at cooking but lack finishing. I would not like to see these fantasies being ridiculed by Russians or Turks Or Italians you know. ;)

Nope, i have seen and heard so many bollywood stories in the last two days that i can barely stop laughing.

I admit, your guys a good at cooking ut lack the finishing. I would not like to see these fantasies being ridiculed by Russians or Turks Or Italians you know. ;)

In that case you have fun like the other guys already having.......Happy trolling...

Coming from Indian news media, this is something which proves that this was actually an operation carried out successfully by Kashmiri Freedom Fighters.

Shame on you Indians. Shame on you.

Check social media. Those pics can't be posted here because of forum rules.

Will Lt General Ranbir Singh, Director General of Military Operations, who had told reporters on Sunday that the weapons had Pakistan markings, and which turned out to be a blatant lie, RESIGN IN SHAME?

Will Indian public hold him accountable for the lie?

Will Indian public question their Government why the reality is being kept secret?

coming from pakistani who have good terrorism and bad terrorism viewd.. definitely they don't believe JeM operating from pakistan..

coming from pakistani who have good terrorism and bad terrorism viewd.. definitely they don't believe JeM operating from pakistan..

No one knows how to train and equip terrorists better than your RAW. But we know how to handle RAW stooges properly and even end up cathing their serving agents often.

What is your views about mukti bahni which india created?
Mukti bahni was good terrorist of india?
Dont forget your pm already confirmed that india was involved in mukti bahni.

No one knows how to traiand equip terrorists better than your RAW. But we know how to handle RAW stooges properly and even end up cathing their serving agents often.

Yesterday i noticed someone saying I S I best spying agency and train kashmiri youth... are you aware..

Yesterday i noticed someone saying I S I best spying agency and train kashmiri youth... are you aware..

There is a world of difference between spying and sending terrorists into another territory. While spying is done through many ways, they dont necessarily accommodate terrorist activities. RAW does the latter and has been doing for decades in Pakistan.

I fear the day when and if the ISI decides to do the same in India.

Areesh, we have the deadbody of karachi based LeT operative buried. His pen drive with his wife and two year old child's photos too.
Did it make any difference? The only difference, we accepted the retired officer as ours, the difference comes there.

Anyways I tire of this you me discussion. It is irrelevant except of course for trolling.

What is significant, as I said earlier, is what comes out of GPS.

A deadbody of a random LeT operative with a pen drive is no match to a serving officer of Indian navy. There is a huge difference right there.

A responsible Lt Gen rank DGMO of IA said that weapons had Pakistani markings. Now 2 days later we find out that there are no markings.

Should I need to say anything more? Anywhere in the world a DGMO is a very responsible officer. You can connect the dots yourself.

"But until now, little hard evidence has emerged to link the perpetrators of the terror attack in Uri to specific jihadist groups in Pakistan, NIA officials said.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/uri-atta...ers-in-cook-house-store.450544/#ixzz4Ksw1fSnF"

So can I dare to ask Why the Hell Pakistan has been blamed for this attack since like even when attack was in progress?

We should withdraw diplomatic missions and sue them in international tribunal for damages..failing which....Indian assets should be seized !

I can join??? I will invite you and from here more members from Pakistan .... then we can troll TVs :enjoy:

I would like to join, but I would lose my temper with that Arnab character. He's one reason I've stopped watching TV.

I would like to join, but I would lose my temper with that Arnab character. He's one reason I've stopped watching TV.

I also do not watch TV either sir. If one was to go with their interpretation of things, we have already been at war for a week now!

I admit, your guys a good at cooking but lack finishing. I would not like to see these fantasies being ridiculed by Russians or Turks Or Italians you know. ;)

That is the kind of silly childish reply I have come to expect from trolls. Surprised to see it coming from you. Sorry as well.

No one knows how to train and equip terrorists better than your RAW. But we know how to handle RAW stooges properly and even end up cathing their serving agents often.

People who are recognised for the superior quality of their research should exercise those superior qualities at times of crisis; especially at times of crisis. Please check which Indian PM ordered the dismantling of R&W covert operations in south Asia, and in which year. Please also check when and under which NSA these were sought to be revived.

Back
Top Bottom