What's new

Uri attack probe: Terrorists locked soldiers in cook house, store

See how the statements are changing as time passes.

Earlier they were seeing POF marking EVERYWHERE. A Lt General confirmed that the guns and the shell casing had POF marking. The NIA though that it is the pain killers and ready to eat food that had Pakistani markings. Now that there are chances that someone may ask for evidence or some authority may ask to see these "pieces of evidence" that the media claimed to have "found" a few hours after the attack in international court, the markings have vanished and now the same people are saying that there were no marking no nothing on any of the weapons, no ponstan no asprin or gala biscuit!!

What more we need to prove that all that blame was bull 5hit? The general public have been led by the over enthusiastic leadership who love to boast and in their love for chest thumping for personal gain have cornered themselves and gotten themselves in a position where the public is right to ask them for action, to deliver on all those promises. The media is a whore and is jut concerned with what improve its ratings, nothing improve those ratings like anti-Pakistan transmission, especially in such time. At the end of the day it have all come down to the same old randi rona, no proof no nothing but just the ease to hide ones own stupid mistakes in policy making and actions by blaming others!!

But until now, little hard evidence has emerged to link the perpetrators of the terror attack in Uri to specific jihadist groups in Pakistan, NIA officials said.

Four Kalashnikov rifles used by the terrorists, and handed over by the military to investigators Monday, bore no markings or insignia of any kind, sources familiar with the ongoing investigation said. There were also no military markings on barrel-fired grenades destroyed by the Army Monday, or on launchers fitted on the Kalashnikovs.

Lt General Ranbir Singh, Director General of Military Operations, had told reporters Sunday that the weapons had Pakistan markings. NIA officials, however, underlined that syringes, painkillers, other medications and packets of ready-to-eat food carried by the terrorists bore the markings of several Pakistani manufacturers, linking the perpetrators to that country.
http://indianexpress.com/article/in...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

It should be quite embarrassing for anyone with the slightest hint of shame but there still will be people defending all this. :hitwall:

In the Darkness rises the Light and the Darkness can not see it....

Time for Pakistan to utilise the modi regimes lies to its full advantage. Blessing after blessing is being presented to Pak to leverage to Kashmiris advantage...

After all said and done and the Truth comes out... as special UN session is needed to name and shame the terror sponsoring and child killing regime.

Not that any good will come out of the UN but just to put the record straighht and create something for the UN Archives which contains the Truth.

Pak social media and other channels needs to ride this wave with unrelenting force.

The modi regimes crimes against humanity can not go unpunished.
Well said. We are on it.

@Alpha Fighter

So what are your views on your Lt. General blatantly lying to the world media yesterday about Pakistan markings on rifles and ammo?

@Arsalan

There is no doubt as to where they have come from.

Nothing new. Arms and ammunition and food packets, all have Pakistani markings. But that remains an irrelevance.

What is relevant, is a de-escalatory posturing being done by Indians. The pertinence which is being missed here, is the Garmin GPS set being sent to US.

They have the technical means to be able to access the data bank of the coordinates and electronic signals as registered on their servers. US has offered to investigate the matter of their accord.

The thrust is on these two sets.

That is of greater significance.

Let us wait and watch.

@nair

Go through this article. Then recall the climbdown post I made yesterday.

Cheers

I remember...... I guess you were dead right on it..... the additional info here is that terrorist locked the door before setting on fire..... But the other important point you made was the inside info/accurate info (intel) on 2 things, 1) shift change 2) Fuel transfer timing..... Both were critical to this attack...... probably 14 -15 causalities happened due to fire...... which could have been avoided..... But the positive side of it, the terrorist got disoriented due to the fire and that gave the army a upper hand.....

I remember...... I guess you were dead right on it..... the additional info here is that terrorist locked the door before setting on fire..... But the other important point you made was the inside info/accurate info (intel) on 2 things, 1) shift change 2) Fuel transfer timing..... Both were critical to this attack...... probably 14 -15 causalities happened due to fire...... which could have been avoided..... But the positive side of it, the terrorist got disoriented due to the fire and that gave the army a upper hand.....

Info here is wrong. Stress is on climbdown and de-escalation.

Kitchens/cookhouse are made of CGI sheets generally. Their state of windows repair is pathetic, one can escape through that. Fire was in tents. This information is wrong.

As per NIA (of India), there are no such markings on arms and ammunition recovered. (Source: Indian Express)

Assume I know what I am talking of, butmarkings are irrelevant. I am not bothered by it.

You will need to track back to all my posts on this matter and note the time I posted and time a similar confirmation came.

@Arsalan

There is no doubt as to where they have come from.

Nothing new. Arms and ammunition and food packets, all have Pakistani markings. But that remains an irrelevance.

What is relevant, is a de-escalatory posturing being done by Indians. The pertinence which is being missed here, is the Garmin GPS set being sent to US.

They have the technical means to be able to access the data bank of the coordinates and electronic signals as registered on their servers. US has offered to investigate the matter of their accord.

The thrust is on these two sets.

That is of greater significance.

Let us wait and watch.
Bro go through that article again. Those markings have disappeared suddenly and there are no markings no evidence anymore.

I do however agree about that "wait and watch thing" Sad that no one suggested that earlier or we could have all this mess created by the media!! have you seen the tweets being made? the articles being written? the so called analysts spewing venom? All that have come down to "wait and see" which in eventually the right way to go!

I have already mentioned that the media should have at least waited for a a few hours before chanting about how they have found the evidence. That would have looked more authentic!

Assume I know what I am talking of, butmarkings are irrelevant. I am not bothered by it.

You will need to track back to all my posts on this matter and note the time I posted and time a similar confirmation came.
Bro this is the problem. YOU are not bothered by it, you know better and that is why you wont find be fighting with you. The problem is with ALL THOSE other members, media, the defense analysts and even the gov. officials who knew 5hit and yet were barking for days! To the people who were being abused these things are relevant, to the people whom have been oppressed by these forces these things are relevant. You are not bothered by it but sadly if it was about you and me dont you think Kashmir issue would have been resolved by now, lolz!

Bro go through that article again. Those markings have disappeared suddenly and there are no markings no evidence anymore.

I do however agree about that "wait and watch thing" Sad that no one suggested that earlier or we could have all this mess created by the media!! have you seen the tweets being made? the articles being written? the so called analysts spewing venom? All that have come down to "wait and see" which in eventually the right way to go!

I have already mentioned that the media should have at least waited for a a few hours before chanting about how they have found the evidence. That would have looked more authentic!

The markings are irrelevant. Holds no value. That is why change of tack.

The GPS forensics are the key. US made the offer from it's side. Please analyse what is happening diplomatically away from eyes.

That is why let us wait and watch.

People are impatient and exited (Just like Arnab in news hour")..... They are looking for answers....No one has time to wait and watch........ They want immediate answers....... Hey you should watch the mirror show of arnab in news18...... That guy (that takloo) is doing what arnab used to do in the beginning.....This guy seems to be catching up faast....

Important:

So it all finally falls in the hands of "the" US to analyse the GPS sets and reveal to the world whether Pakistan is indeed involved or not.

Is it just me or does someone else also smell a rat here?

The GPS forensics are the key. US made the offer from it's side. Please analyse what is happening diplomatically away from eyes.

Important:

So it all finally falls in the hands of "the" US to analyse the GPS sets and reveal to the world whether Pakistan is indeed involved or not.

Is it just me or does someone else also smell a rat here?

Now don't you scurry along drawing conclusions. Patiently join the dots, patience will give you answers. Ignore rhetoric on either side

You have fought a lot of battles today, power down!

Dear this is what i am saying. If the markings were so irrelevant and held no value there was no point for all those gov. officials, the media out lets, the so called defense analysts to chant so much about to. To talk nothing but attacking Pakistan and a war (that is between two nuclear armed nations) based on the “fact” that Pakistan is involved because they found the markings on weapons and found aspirin tablets!! That was criminal, irresponsible and STUPID!! We all know how emotional our people are and this kind of flaming coverage will push gov. to corners from where it will be difficult for them to handle the situation.

Perhaps the Lt General and NIA should have known better than mentioning irrelevant things in such serious matter!

Simply, if those things are so irrelevant I think all those news channels and media outlets must apologize for tarnishing Pakistani image and wait till those forensic investigations is US are complete? I am just asking this theoretically because we both know that if these people had some sense and shame it won’t have gotten to this point to begin with!!

Apparently Lt General Ranbir Singh didn't know that. :)

No Areesh, that was a political statement. Meant to convey political points. Much like PA COAS' statement over RAW and Baluchistan.

Military statement to give political impact.

Back
Top Bottom