What's new

Uri attack probe: Terrorists locked soldiers in cook house, store

No Areesh, that was a political statement. Meant to convey political points. Much like PA COAS' statement over RAW and Baluchistan.

Military statement to give political impact.

PA COAS has Kal Bhushan for RAW and Baluchistan.

Apparently Lt General Ranbir Singh had nothing. :)

Dear this is what i am saying. If the markings were so irrelevant and held no value there was no point for all those gov. officials, the media out lets, the so called defense analysts to chant so much about to. To talk nothing but attacking Pakistan and a war (that is between two nuclear armed nations) based on the “fact” that Pakistan is involved because they found the markings on weapons and found aspirin tablets!! That was criminal, irresponsible and STUPID!! We all know how emotional our people are and this kind of flaming coverage will push gov. to corners from where it will be difficult for them to handle the situation.

Perhaps the Lt General and NIA should have known better than mentioning irrelevant things in such serious matter!

Simply, if those things are so irrelevant I think all those news channels and media outlets must apologize for tarnishing Pakistani image and wait till those forensic investigations is US are complete? I am just asking this theoretically because we both know that if these people had some sense and shame it won’t have gotten to this point to begin with!!

Grandstanding? I gave you an opinion of practicality. Politically, they will take out even the under wear and if it has made in Pakistan, put it out as proof.

Other day Dazzler posted a photo of a Russian PMK LMG marked as Indian Vickers Machine Gun Swat. Proof put out by PA as of Indian involvement.

Recall Mig-21 faux pas? Similar faux pas, we did not create a thread on that, that is the only difference. Recall what glee Pak members had on Mig-21 ably assisted by tag holders.

It is the problem of either side. Hence quoted only you.

Otherwise, the proof is there ......:-)

PA COAS has Kal Bhushan for RAW and Baluchistan.

Apparently Lt General Ranbir Singh had nothing. :)

Areesh, we have the deadbody of karachi based LeT operative buried. His pen drive with his wife and two year old child's photos too.
Did it make any difference? The only difference, we accepted the retired officer as ours, the difference comes there.

Anyways I tire of this you me discussion. It is irrelevant except of course for trolling.

What is significant, as I said earlier, is what comes out of GPS.

they will take out even the under wear and if it has made in Pakistan,
download.jpg

Note: not trolling but having a bit of fun in this atmosphere

Grandstanding? I gave you an opinion of practicality. Politically, they will take out even the under wear and if it has made in Pakistan, put it out as proof.

Other day Dazzler posted a photo of a Russian PMK LMG marked as Indian Vickers Machine Gun Swat. Proof put out by PA as of Indian involvement.

Recall Mig-21 faux pas? Similar faux pas, we did not create a thread on that, that is the only difference. Recall what glee Pak members had on Mig-21 ably assusted by tag holders.

It is the problem of either side. Hence quoted only you.

Otherwise, the proof is there ......:-)
Lolz, no this is what you can call irrelevant, the Mig 21 and the Gun pic in swat!!
However the point which formed the base of all this 5hitty mess we see around even on this forum (and you may talk to a mod to know more about it) cannot and should not be dismissed by simply calling it irrelevant. If that was the case all those who tried to make it relevant and were abusing and insulting others based on it should be held accountable. However, as said, i am not expecting to come across people who have the guts to admit to there follies here so i am just communicating with you on this.

People are impatient and exited (Just like Arnab in news hour")..... They are looking for answers....No one has time to wait and watch........ They want immediate answers....... Hey you should watch the mirror show of arnab in news18...... That guy (that takloo) is doing what arnab used to do in the beginning.....This guy seems to be catching up faast....

I can join??? I will invite you and from here more members from Pakistan .... then we can troll TVs :enjoy:

View attachment 336477

Note: not trolling but having a bit of fun in this atmosphere
Lolz!

if those "statements" are anything to go buy i would recommend you to have fun while we live :D
Thankfully, there are a few (every such incident and the reaction to it make me think there are fewer than i initially though) sane minds who know better! :lol:

People are impatient and exited (Just like Arnab in news hour")..... They are looking for answers....No one has time to wait and watch........ They want immediate answers....... Hey you should watch the mirror show of arnab in news18...... That guy (that takloo) is doing what arnab used to do in the beginning.....This guy seems to be catching up faast....
People were PUSHED there by boasting leadership and an utterly irresponsible media!!
Man i thought it is us who face these issues!!

@Bratva @Windjammer @DESERT FIGHTER @Irfan Baloch @saiyan0321 @PaklovesTurkiye @Oscar @That Guy

No Pakistani markings found on the weapons as claimed earlier by Indian general.

We should SLAP these RSS and their fellow countrymen who was blaming Pakistan....And just look at their thinking, the arrogant and jerk mindset that anything happens, start talking about wiping off Pakistan and blah blah....

I must say Pakistan should hit so hard in balls of theirs that all this wish of becoming BAAP of South Asia never arises even in their dreams...:angry:

Lolz, no this is what you can call irrelevant, the Mig 21 and the Gun pic in swat!!
However the point which formed the base of all this 5hitty mess we see around even on this forum (and you may talk to a mod to know more about it) cannot and should not be dismissed by simply calling it irrelevant. If that was the case all those who tried to make it relevant and were abusing and insulting others based on it should be held accountable. However, as said, i am not expecting to come across people who have the guts to admit to there follies here so i am just communicating with you on this.

My suggestion, ban all threads on this topic till further orders. Mods must be having a workout, am sure. I report posts left and right and was getting frustrated over inaction myself.

Tried to make a member, senior at that, see sense, he launched a cruise missile:woot:

So asked Irfan Baluch permission to use his tag and tag keyboard commandos, ofcourse with due credits to him and carefully recognizing the ability of a particular Call of Duty honor graduate here only, so that only the elite are recognized

The ICom-manufactured handset used by the terrorists, intelligence sources said, matched a device recovered from Bahadur Ali, a Pakistani national arrested in July. The device was used to communicate with the Lashkar-e-Taiba’s main control station, code-named Alpha3.

An NIA official said the fact that the Uri attackers used a similar set was not, in itself, conclusive evidence that the Lashkar carried out the strike. “ICom is a well-known manufacturer of high-trade tactical wireless equipment,” he said, “and its products are widely used, even by law enforcement.”

The ICom-manufactured handset used by the terrorists, intelligence sources said, matched a device recovered from Bahadur Ali, a Pakistani national arrested in July. The device was used to communicate with the Lashkar-e-Taiba’s main control station, code-named Alpha3.

An NIA official said the fact that the Uri attackers used a similar set was not, in itself, conclusive evidence that the Lashkar carried out the strike. “ICom is a well-known manufacturer of high-trade tactical wireless equipment,” he said, “and its products are widely used, even by law enforcement.”

There is no limit to their insanity and peopaganda. After thinking long and hard, they came up with this idea. Goodness!!

So a handful terrorists locked regular soldiers into a dungeon only to burn alive. Brilliant, indian media is getting at an all time low.

Disgusting!

I cannot come to terms with the fact that there are so many people out there who revel in another human being's death and suffering. You are a wretched lot.

puke

People were PUSHED there by boasting leadership and an utterly irresponsible media!!
Man i thought it is us who face these issues!!

It is a circle.... There are smart media guys.... Who will go and ask questions to these leaders..... Will you punish the perpetrates of Uri????? the leader will say "Yes We will punish them in a way that they do not repeat this"..... The headline goes..... HM says We will Punish "Pakistan in a way that they do not repeat this".... And then the show begins......

It is a circle.... There are smart media guys.... Who will go and ask questions to these leaders..... Will you punish the perpetrates of Uri????? the leader will say "Yes We will punish them in a way that they do not repeat this"..... The headline goes..... HM says We will Punish "Pakistan in a way that they do not repeat this".... And then the show begins......
True but again, the same point to ponder!!

WHY ?

Why do they do so? because it sells better and again at the end of the day, WE are the buyers aren't we?

Yes man, a circle it is!!

There is no limit to their insanity and peopaganda. After thinking long and hard, they came up with this idea. Goodness!!

So a handful terrorists locked regular soldiers into a dungeon only to burn alive. Brilliant, indian media is getting at an all time low.

I suggest you read the entire thing and collate info from other sources..... These guys were back from duty and were sleeping, there was a fuel dump and about 13 granades were thrown in few minutes..... Now i do not know what is wrong in that story, unless you come up with a better explanation....

Back
Top Bottom