What's new

Uri attack: Can India launch a covert operation across the border?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a feeling that the indians are definitely up to something! Modi and his band of RSS terrorists are on heat, they want action. So, Pakistan be prepared!

Yes, I guess they will. But the time and place will be of their choice. I'm sure they won't act soon, but wait for the right time. :(

That goes without saying.

As much as it would suit many to pretend this was an "index joins uprising of the glorious residence" it is clear that attacks of this sophistication cannot be carried without the support of professional entities. One can't simply procure an AK with a UBGL or night vision devices at the market and the notion that such items would readily available in a state, that many like to remind us, has an incredibly heavy security presence is beyond laughable.

TTP also have used Indian medical kits, weapons and explosives.

This surely can't be possible without support from India since FATA has no border with India.

That goes without saying.

As much as it would suit many to pretend this was an "index joins uprising of the glorious residence" it is clear that attacks of this sophistication cannot be carried without the support of professional entities. One can't simply procure an AK with a UBGL or night vision devices at the market and the notion that such items would readily available in a state, that many like to remind us, has an incredibly heavy security presence is beyond laughable.
And Pakistan is stupid enough to do that, so as to divert the attention from real cause, so that it justifies Indian atrocities in Kashmir ? Now that is really laughable if Pakistani plan thought so, dont you think ?

I think, active Indian soldiers on duty saying in response to false bravado of retired Indian generals some thing like this:

Khudh to kuch kiya nahi, retire ho gaye aur hameiN marwaye gay chu*** :agree:

Seriously what is wrong with all those war mongers from our eastern side?

Uri attack: Keep military option open, former Army generals tell government

NEW DELHI: Enraged over the terror attack on an Army battalion in Uri, former Army generals on Sunday sought urgent action against Pakistan, including keeping the "military option open" to deal with terror from its soil.

"We must have our military option open, if required to strike at certain places," Lt Gen BS Jaswal (Retd) said here.

"Bring pickets, which have launch pad to the ground, raze them to the ground. The reason is that till the time it does not hurt Pakistan physically, they would not respect our decency," said Jaswal, who was GOC-in-C of the Northern Command.
former General means nothing...

That is what zia is reported to have said to rhaul ghandi in 80s in the cricket diplomacy episode to stop Indians from attacking Pakistan

Rahul Gandhi was around 10 or 11 years old in 1980. Given his looks, I'm sure Zia would have scared the hell out of Rahul. :p:

No, India will not attack Pakistan. It's not because we don't have backbone, it will weaken our narrative of Pakistan sponsored terrorism in the World.

Moreover, "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting" - Sun Tuz. That is what India is trying to do for the last few decades and are successful to a certain extend I guess. :)

Yes we can see how successfully india has subdued the unarmed Kashmiris let alone nuclear armed Pakistan.

Yes we can see how successfully india has subdued the unarmed Kashmiris let alone nuclear armed Pakistan.

Bangladesh is the living example dude, surprised how you forget that even after being a Bengali. :)

Modi's dug himself into a hole here. After 2 years of cultivating a strongman image, and telling the country that he could singlehandedly tame and humiliate Pakistan, he has this attack by Kashmiri freedom fighters during an extremely critical period. Now there're two paths Modi takes. Two directions India can go after this episode.

One is the commonly trodden path of shedding the 'rising shining superpower' image, toning down the Balochistan rhetoric, and go back to pretending to be the peaceful and helpless state which needs the international community's help against evil terrorist Pakistan.

The other is chest-thumping and escalation.

One will hurt Modi's image, the other will hurt the stability of the region. We'll see what Modi chooses.
Very nice analysis my friend. They need to re-consider their policies and blame game regarding Pakistan.

INDIANS......BE CAREFUL WHAT U WISH FOR......:)

I like nationalistic people. They are patriotic and always think about their country and people but

BRAVADO AND STUPIDITY ARE PRETTY MUCH SIMILAR....;)

I've got a feeling that the indians are definitely up to something! Modi and his band of RSS terrorists are on heat, they want action. So, Pakistan be prepared!
they can only do proxy wars. they will send more terrorists in baluchistan and karachi. bark more in UN . launch NDS agents from west. we are used to these tactics . limited or full scale strike inside pak is not going to happen.

Rahul Gandhi was around 10 or 11 years old in 1980. Given his looks, I'm sure Zia would have scared the hell out of Rahul. :p:
Sorry sir jee misplaced name it was rajiv and lol Zia would have scarred rhaul
https://defence.pk/threads/what-happened-between-zia-and-rajiv-gandhi.273852/

As quoted in the India Today article, Behramnam states: “Before departure for Chennai, General Ziaul Haq, while saying goodbye to Gandhi said, ‘Mr Rajiv, you want to attack Pakistan, do it. But keep in mind that this world will forget Halaku Khan and Changez Khan and will remember only Ziaul Haq and Rajiv Gandhi, because this will not be a conventional war but a nuclear war. In this situation, Pakistan might be completely destroyed, but Muslims will still be there in the world; but with the destruction of India, Hinduism will vanish from the face of this earth.’”

Gen Zia had left Rajiv shaken.

Gen Zia’s unannounced arrival in New Delhi paves the way for peace, but only after another threat of absolute destruction in South Asia is delivered to PM Rajiv Gandhi
http://www.dawn.com/news/1219397

There are many other options. I don't understand why India and Indians are suffering from a disease called Inferiority complex. And why do they think that Pakistan cannot match them conventionally. We will and can give befitting response to any Indian aggression. And i am pretty sure we don't require the need to use nuclear weapons. The nuclear weapons are for worst case serious. If the shit gets out of control then we should land 200-250 weapons on Indian." Hum to doobay hain sanam tum ko bhee lay doobay gain"

Exactly, you belong to those 90%.

Bangladesh is the living example dude, surprised how you forget that even after being a Bengali. :)

I haven't forgotten anything, on the contrary it is you who has forgotten the lessons of 1971. Hence, we see the indian atrocity in Kashmir. BTW Bangladesh didn't get independence without a fight.

Yeh Kiya hai Badi jaldi bhul gaye tum

BE021515.jpg
large-Pakistani%20Army%20officers%20lay%20down%20their%20arms%20in%20December%201971%20during%20a%20surrender%20ceremony%20on%20the%20golf%20course%20of%20the%20Dhaka%20Military%20Cantonment.jpg
surrender_1450266482_725x725.jpg
Bhai ap bhi thora chawanda dekhta apke fauji tank aur hathyar chod ka bhagora bhagora gaya hamari faujiyoon ma itni jurat tu ha bhagora nahe hua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom