What's new

URGENT: Task Force required for PDF project on Pakistan military

Report again at your earliest and come online at the id , I gave you . So I can tell you , what to work on and from where . You didn't respond to my previous message .

What to do with this email? Are you asking me to contact it via my email ??

@Informant @TheOccupiedKashmir

On the gmail above , add me and come online . Its done in real time .
AOA Seniors and Moderators,

This is a very good initiative for every single member of the forum.
I would like to suggest that would it not be better if seniors also cover structure/working criteria and cooperation of some non military institutions of Pakistan specially the organizations that works under MoD for the security and welfare of our beloved country???
The reason I am suggesting this is, that through many platforms on internet/electronic and print media our pretigious organizations are being maligned and this is an open defamation and brainwashing effort by the hostile elements on people of Pakistan.

I hope this is the right time and thread to suggest my view, if not I am sorry for the interruption this may cause in the process/rules of the thread. Thanks

Regards

That is in works; I plan to cover paramilitary and security forces as well but our first preference is the military and once we're done on that we'd move forward on them.

I would like to suggest that would it not be better if seniors also cover structure/working criteria and cooperation of some non military institutions of Pakistan specially the organizations that works under MoD for the security and welfare of our beloved country???
The reason I am suggesting this is, that through many platforms on internet/electronic and print media our pretigious organizations are being maligned and this is an open defamation and brainwashing effort by the hostile elements on people of Pakistan.

I hope this is the right time and thread to suggest my view, if not I am sorry for the interruption this may cause in the process/rules of the thread. Thanks

Regards

Great so we've @Alpha1 for the PA and @Informant for the PAF. I guess @Secur you and I'd have to cover the PN.

Last edited:

Regards

Thank you , first of all .

I agree with everything except for the organizations under the Ministry of Defense , because they wont disclose a byte of information for you , they work under extreme secrecy so well its impossible .

Thank you , first of all .

I agree with everything except for the organizations under the Ministry of Defense , because they wont disclose a byte of information for you , they work under extreme secrecy so well its impossible .

AOA
Thanks for the reply and consideration seniors... I can understand the level of secrecy these organization may keep,however what I wanted to convey through seniors to general readers and members that they show the positive side and working structures/achievements of such forces along with brave armed forces of pakistan.

As we call them silent soldiers who are playing their part 24/7 for the welfare of Pakistan. Every now or then I watch defamation or propaganda against such organizations some times in a very sarcastic manner some times very open verbal attack etc.

As a nation we should appreciate the hard work and efforts these people put into the ongoing war against our enemies. I am sure if seniors like you and others convey the positive message the followers will be able to understand more easily and the current wave of dislike for such organizations among our youth may be lessen.

Anyways thanks a lot for the work which is being done voluntarily on this forum and may ALLAH bless us all and the homeland Pakistan.

Not: I am always here to offer my views/information if this would make any positive change. Thanks

@TOPGUN

You up with this on this , mate ? Could use quality member s.

Back
Top Bottom