What's new

URGENT: Task Force required for PDF project on Pakistan military

Affirmative..........

I want you to collect information on Shaheen 1 and 2 from every single source and paste them on a thread of TF2 or senior members sections . we will ask the mods to migrate it to Jr.TT sections once you have the R&D tag . Can you do that ?

I want you to collect information on Shaheen 1 and 2 from every single source and paste them on a thread of TF2 or senior members sections . we will ask the mods to migrate it to Jr.TT sections once you have the R&D tag . Can you do that ?

Il try my best... but bro.. as i said.. i wont be available for a few weeks..

@airmarshal @TheOccupiedKashmir

Alright , we are working on strategic forces at a moment , gathering information in threads to be sorted out later by others and analyzed and then published properly in a database . Tell me , where do your interests lie in ?

@airmarshal @TheOccupiedKashmir

Alright , we are working on strategic forces at a moment , gathering information in threads to be sorted out later by others and analyzed and then published properly in a database . Tell me , where do your interests lie in ?

I have been editing Wikipedia articles on PA and PAF for some time. And I can provide info about equipment / weapons and other stuff along with 'reliable sources'.

REWARD: Members who will be selected will be given the title of Star Members upon completion

The neon colour of that Star Member really hurt the eyes, and is hard to read. Please do reconsider the colour scheme.

That is an old post, RangerPK it was decided to call the new group R&D and their colour scheme is the pruple with which I've spelled Reward in the post you quoted. Are you interested?
The neon colour of that Star Member really hurt the eyes, and is hard to read. Please do reconsider the colour scheme.

I have been editing Wikipedia articles on PA and PAF for some time. And I can provide info about equipment / weapons and other stuff along with 'reliable sources'.
Report again at your earliest and come online at the id , I gave you . So I can tell you , what to work on and from where . You didn't respond to my previous message .

Back
Top Bottom