What's new

urgent help needed

blackops

Reaction score
so yesterday i had a fight and in anger i threw my galaxy s :cry: on to the wall there is no damage on the screen or on the body of the cell but my cell has started giving this loop force close msg that is logs provider sum thin sum thin failed to respond n msgs are being forced close as well and not all:cheesy:

so i decided its time i buy my self a new cell this time going back to apple which i left after 3gs now am hell confused btw the iphone 4 and iphone 4s iphone 4 is costing me around about 33k inr 16 gb and iphone 4s for around about 62k:angry:

so is it worth to pay dat extra 20k for iphone :argh:4s

I dont think there was need to open another topic as same topic already exist in member club.

Reasons to buy iPhone 4S:

Dual-core processor and 7x more powerful GPU
Siri natural language commands and dictation engine
8MP camera with improved low-light performance and capture speed
1080p video capture with stabilization
GSM/CDMA dual-mode device
No more death grip thanks to dual antenna design
64GB option
Power-efficient Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity

Reasons to stay with iPhone 4:

Same design
Same screen too, both in terms of size and resolution
The amount of RAM is the same
Siri doesn't work too well for people outside the US
You'll manage to snap more photos and longer videos and avoid 1080p playback problems

For more visit

iPhone 4S over iPhone 4: Should I stay or should I go? - GSMArena.com

See this and then make your choice

Last edited by a moderator:
but is it worth the extra 20k that i will be paying and i heard from some of my frnds that iphone 5 will come out by april 2012

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

nothing i have seen that but its not abt the galxy vs iphone

am confused btw the iphone 4 vs 4s

but is it worth the extra 20k that i will be paying and i heard from some of my frnds that iphone 5 will come out by april 2012

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

nothing i have seen that but its not abt the galxy vs iphone

am confused btw the iphone 4 vs 4s

Obviously phone with more specification will cost you more. If we look at apple store in uk

Iphone 4 8GB £429.00

Iphone 4 S 16 gb £499

iPhone 4S - iPhone 4 - iPhone 3GS - Buy direct from Apple - Apple Store (UK)

I will surely go for iphone 4s ..paying only 70 pound extra and get much more

Doh.gif

I advise you to buy second hand iPhone 4 in mint condition.

Its not worth buying iPhone 4s since you are going to pay a lot more and get nothing significant in response

Higher camera??? ------ I don't think I use mobile camera that much...

Faster speed??? ------ well I am more than happy to save big money and let the application do the work for me in 10 seconds instead of 9 seconds with 4s

Siri??? ------ Good addition indeed but its not like you will be using siri for all your work. Its a good feature but not worth the money

most of the other features (such as iCloud) were introduced in iOS 5... and are also available in iphone 4

Agree with Zakii .. I bought iPhone 4 couple of weeks ago .. nothing gr8 in 4S worth spending more money ..

so yesterday i had a fight and in anger i threw my galaxy s :cry: on to the wall there is no damage on the screen or on the body of the cell but my cell has started giving this loop force close msg that is logs provider sum thin sum thin failed to respond n msgs are being forced close as well and not all:cheesy:

so i decided its time i buy my self a new cell this time going back to apple which i left after 3gs now am hell confused btw the iphone 4 and iphone 4s iphone 4 is costing me around about 33k inr 16 gb and iphone 4s for around about 62k:angry:

so is it worth to pay dat extra 20k for iphone :argh:4s

airtel is offering the I phone 4 for 24 k with a connection . go for that . thats if you want the i phone . i was on blackberry till yesterday . just switched to the galaxy 2 . nothing better . cost me 35 k .

ordered the iphone 4s with a hard cover thnx u guys for ur lovely replies well most of them :P

will be getting it in 3 days again thnx u guys

lagta hai wall par phone marnay say iska software nikal gaya hai :rofl:
bhai sahib agar zaida gusa aye agli bar tu wall par marnay k bajaye mujhey gift kar di jiye ga

lagta hai wall par phone marnay say iska software nikal gaya hai :rofl:
bhai sahib agar zaida gusa aye agli bar tu wall par marnay k bajaye mujhey gift kar di jiye ga

arey merko kya pata tha aisa kutch ho jayga that pic in my avatar was taken from my galaxy s just 2-3 hours before i did this non sense :(

Back
Top Bottom