What's new

Urdu & Hindi Poetry

meri zindagi tu firqaq ha did not read before but going to find it now..i know what you mean when you say girls read it quickly :D because for poetry you need calmness thehraoo in your voice

Zia anjum is good as well but his pronunciation is not as good as other two who has deep voice and better pronunciation Zia also reading it bit quickly with flat voice..pasand apni apni :D

[video]

[video]

Han na. Poetry ka maza he aram se recite karne main. I was just done with listening "suna hai log" by anjum. Good stuff

Must listen to the one I suggested "meri Zindgi to firaaq hai" and then let me know your opinion on it. ONE OF THE DEEPEST AND BEST POEM EVER IN URDU.

Han na. Poetry ka maza he aram se recite karne main. I was just done with listening "suna hai log" by anjum. Good stuff

Must listen to the one I suggested "meri Zindgi to firaaq hai" and then let me know your opinion on it. ONE OF THE DEEPEST AND BEST POEM EVER IN URDU.
yea just read it and is very nice ghazal no doubt :)

and its written by Pir Naseer Udin Naseer Shah which was a bit surprise

Tum Jo Aa Jatay Ho Masjid Main Adaa Karne Nimaz

Tum Ko Maloom Hai Kitno Ki Qazaa Hoty Hai? <3

yea just read it and is very nice ghazal no doubt :)

and its written by Pir Naseer Udin Naseer Shah which was a bit surprise

I was about to tell you but then I knew you will find it out. Naseer Udin Naseer Shah is the writer of this one. Surprise in sense of?

Back
Top Bottom